Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,032 members, 7,963,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ (49078 Views)

My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) / Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Regex: 5:40am On Jun 24
lastkingsman:

Na this kind people they carry person girlfriend/wife wholesale. Omo grin

😂 😂 😂 you don deh whyne me. I go pm you sha
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by VTJN(m): 6:02am On Jun 24
seuncyrus:
Auzubillah. A man who can't satisfy his wife/wives is worse than an infidel angry
not satisfy but provide is worse than an infidel
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by ericmor: 6:55pm On Jun 24
otherway:

Don't ever get married until you are ready to give head.

Many men don't know that 95% of ladies don't cvm through penetrative sx but a good head will get her to cvm again and again.

There is this lady friend of mine who was ready to come to London all the way from Scotland just to visit me for the sake of getting head.

That one mad o. All because of head. Crazy stupid girls everywhere
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by DonroxyII: 3:40am On Jun 29
Divoc19:
When the virgin born one child, go find another virgin

grin
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by DonroxyII: 3:41am On Jun 29
7upnigeria:

Solomon is in a class of his own.
Our Role Model, Mentor & Greatest Man !
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by DonroxyII: 3:44am On Jun 29
jeromestarks:

All women have utmost respect for the man who disvirgined them.
They won't try to hurt him unless he broke their heart.
Where Does all this Onerous Conclusions Comes From .... That's why You get mostly masculine emotionally hurt due to attachments to sentiments that no hold water especially on fellow Gendercheesy

This was the Realities of Women born before Year 2000s grin ...

Any Women Born Post 90s Doesn't send ya Papa ... It's the Civilisations & Educations... Women had access to as much Materials as Men unlike before so Whatever Fvck you give she can double Ya fvcks tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.