Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,797 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt (42637 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Thazard(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04
Feldie:
that's not feasible in Nigeria. There are more people in just 4 states in Nigeria than the whole of Italy, same with Canada. One aboki man planting sugarcane who gives birth to 17 children and his neighbors and brothers doing the same thing, how will government pay all those people?

Yes it is!

It could be done for people with two kids below.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by ScarletBrace(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04
RealityKings:
Does the Italian government spend naira?

No they spend cowries.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by headboyprince(m): 6:16am On Jul 05
Omoawoke:

I know say poverty don finish you. So 700 dollars is like making heaven to you and has clouded your reasoning.
Do you know those homeless Americans collect free money every month from government yet they homeless and don’t have a life? When the money you receive is less than your expense, that’s being broke.
And there are no free money anywhere, someone is paying for it and when you get a job, they will tax you and collect back their money
abeg close your mouth. how can you call someone earning 700 dollars for free poor? such person isn't poor but broke. poverty only exist in places where people live on less than $2 per day. those homeless Americans eat better and wear nicer clothes than many average people in nigeria. tongue they have free medicare. something an average person in nigeria can only dream of. so get out abeg. tongue even the homeless people still have some shelter. i want to be homeless in america kiss
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Omoawoke: 12:57pm On Jul 05
headboyprince:
abeg close your mouth. how can you call someone earning 700 dollars for free poor? such person isn't poor but broke. poverty only exist in places where people live on less than $2 per day. those homeless Americans eat better and wear nicer clothes than many average people in nigeria. tongue they have free medicare. something an average person in nigeria can only dream of. so get out abeg. tongue even the homeless people still have some shelter. i want to be homeless in america kiss

When you finally enter America, your body will calm down. From what you typed, you haven’t been there
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by headboyprince(m): 8:08am On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

When you finally enter America, your body will calm down. From what you typed, you haven’t been there
says someone who comapres shitgeria with america. my friend get out. you know nothing about America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by RealityKings: 6:01pm On Jul 07
ScarletBrace:

No they spend cowries.
Nigerians 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.