Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead (756 Views)

Oil Change From Mobil 1 5w30 To Any Other Good Synthetic Oil . / The Best Synthetic Oil Of 2019 / Article: Why You Should Use Synthetic Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22
Hello friends and fowl,

I have information I want to share with you Nigerians, this information will save you thousands on motor oil for your car, and will also save your car engine from premature failure.

It is obvious to see, when you flip through your owners manual and find the right motor oil prescription for your car makes and model, but not exactly right for your car optimal performance, however, that information needs a tickle so you can comprehend it better,

There lots of lunatics, trolls, dream kilers and useless keyboard nija here who will go against this knowledge I want to share, so in that regards afterwards studying their weaknesses, I have come up with a filter to filter off this good for nothing vagabonds, interestingly, there is a 10 feet deep pit, which a casket of their sizes has been prepared, although it's not fanciful but they will definitely sleep for ever there.

The one million dollar question remains, what's the message and what's my filter?

Lovely, there is link that will be coming up here. Any vagabond, junkie keyboard ninja, good for nothing sockers freak that click on that link, will not make it to the last line of the content that is encapsulated in that content of that message.
Only the rich, innovative, enterprising personals, who have a burning sensation of knowing, driven by their high minded ambition, forged by the curiosity this message captured in suspense of it promissing resourcefulness, that will dare to click and extract the information left in that content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTFHQgJBIt0
Let the trolls and scumbags starts raining their madness under here right now..
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead by IceColdVeins(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05
nawa
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead by Nomerci: 4:39pm On Jul 05
What. When portable screamed wacko,psycho..ai want to explode oh. The OP is a clear example
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead by calculation(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06
I use to wonder how you pass information across to your customers that bring AC issue to your workshop. Ask yourself, did you disseminate information from this your tale my moonlight story.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11
calculation:
I use to wonder how you pass information across to your customers that bring AC issue to your workshop. Ask yourself, did you disseminate information from this your tale my moonlight story.
Poor people don't patronize me, they are the set of people that Have your low key mentality.
When you have made enough money to consult to fixing your car, you will digest my copy right style without throwing up.

(1) (Reply)

Does NPA Still Require Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) For RORO Vehicles / Owners review needed on Toyota corolla sport / Key Replacement Needed For 2007 Volkswagen Passat I4 Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.