Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,160 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Can Help You Turn Your Millions Into More Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Turn Your Millions Into More Millions (120 Views)

How Will You Turn 500K Into 3 Million In 6 Months? / This Is How You Turn $20 To $100 In Less Than 24 Hours / The Internet Marketing Skills And Tools That Pump Millions Into Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Turn Your Millions Into More Millions by PigBarn: 11:09am On Jun 23
Over the years I have been involved in helping people all over Nigeria to generate more profit from there investments.

We identify virgin locations in Nigeria with much potentials that can generate maximum profits from your investment.

We meet different investors one on one to discuss important details like location of investment, capital to invest.

This project are not done blindly, it is important our investors get involved by visiting this projects often so that they can be involved and aware of what is going on.

On how we make profit, our profit comes from a certain agreed percentage of 10-20% for 12-24months all depending on our agreement.

90% of our suggested ideas are businesses that it's capital can be recuperated in 12-24 months.

Through this we have been able to create the following businesses for various people:

10-20 rooms hotel where land and labour are cheap

Student hostels in locations where land and labour are cheap

Bought heavy duty vehicles of 15-20 million with a monthly income of 1-1.5 million a month. This vehicle are station to carry farm produce to various locations in Nigeria.

Animal and cash crop farms
And many more.

You can contact me on 081:4183:2261
I will be available to answer and discuss all issues concerning this.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, The Wait Is Over....! / Investment In Dangote Didn't Align With Our Strategic Goals - NNPC / I Need An Old Reddit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.