Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,740 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1202182 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
"Legendary Lovers" - Katy Perry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nwanneamakah: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Firebomb: "Legendary Lovers" - Katy Perry

PRISM has sooo many cool songs cool cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
MARIAH CAREY - BYE BYE.

I love this song.Although I'm not
going through the death of someone
close to me, I have lost people in my life like my best friend.We haven't talked in months but no one knows how sad I am because I keep it inside.I guess this song could also be about losing someone just
in your life.Like someone moving away
or something.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by delikay4luv: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tony Braxton -- Breathe Again
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
LINKIN PARK - WAITING FOR THE END.

This song is about letting go of a relationship that never came to fruition. It's about the pain that accompanies the end of a love
that never materialized on the part of the other party. At least with death there is finality and one is forced to move on, but with unrequited love there is the hope that must first die before one can let go enough to begin a new life alone. "We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear" is a GREAT line. It's scary to have to
relinquish a dream when you don't
know what the future will hold without that person you love. I really love this song because it has personal meaning to me;

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Raphjeezy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
BRUNO MARS - TALKING TO THE MOON
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Take My Hand by Dido from No Angel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Xo-Beyonce kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bucacino(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Nonso23: Dido - Don't leave home
Wow I love that song plus 'do you have a little time' and 'life for rent' plus 'who makes you feel'...all your post and comments always draw my attention and I must confess you are different from all these Internet gangsters on here..I will always follow yu till nairaland is no more bro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Raphjeezy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bow Wow Ft Tpain - Better
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chromatic: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers..
These guys had enough blood this year...Amazing album "modern Vampire of the city"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by realtem(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
the saltwater room by owlcity
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TerryCarr(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2013
"Vanilla Twilight" - Owl City
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freya1: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Listening to Enya Lazy Days and after that Chrisbrown Deuces. Follow me on twitter @djkattLove and I will follow back! Need fresh handwriting on my timeline lol!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
I'm in love remix - Harrisong ft Olamide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Wande Coal ft Burna Boy - Amorawa

taba ri ra wa ooo
amorawa oooooooo
o da na
je ri owo loke

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2013
NEYO - GO ON GIRL.

He gave his all into his relationship only to find out he was being played. now the girl is trying to act concerned and he's telling her to "please don't worry 'bout me i'm fine." a sad song but powerful.
The chorus describes how he does not want sympathy and in fact, he is glad that he became aware of her
promiscuous ways.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by megaRYDA(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2013
"thank you Lord" outstanding one cheesy from mill ekanss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Simple plan- Addicted
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ncpat(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2013
You can now visit http://1010studio.com/ and create your account as an artist and upload your songs for free
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yoged(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dido - white flag
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM.

this song represents what it's like to
let down your walls around someone
who actually deserves it. not some
random stranger... someone who is in love with you and makes your heart skip a beat when you see them, This song makes me so happy because it
reminds me how amazing it feels to be in love with someone.
''You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punch line wrong''
DAMMIT i love these lines, It is one of the sweetest things a guy can
say to a girl. I haven't been too impressed with Katy Perry until 3years ago when she release this song I found myself singing this song one day. Then the next day.. then the next...hahaha. And now i'm stuck with her.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TerryCarr(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nonso23: Katherine Jenkins and Andrea Bocelli - I Believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpAgfw4j5SU
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc

Little Drummer Boy--Pentatonix.

Thank me later wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.