Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,177 members, 7,896,995 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (162 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 10:22am On Jun 27
Re: . by atiku4President(m): 10:23am On Jun 27
I like your position
Re: . by EyeCumInPeace: 10:24am On Jun 27
Na man u be. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 10:50am On Jun 27
You can't even cross their paths.

2 Likes

Re: . by NoahHadNoArk: 10:58am On Jun 27
Wake up from your illusion

You crushing day and night on the names you mentioned and will do everything in your power to jump into bed with them, sadly for you they are far beyond your reach and nothing you ever do will bring them to you.

Accept this reality and let it sink.

My peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: . by Mryacks: 11:00am On Jun 27
Wow this is something different....applause for you.
Re: . by Damilgodwin(m): 11:07am On Jun 27
Eweee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ if I have low intuition ehn I would have doubt your believe, but experience has thought me well. No be everybody nai like show off๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:12am On Jun 27
NoahHadNoArk:
Wake up from your illusion

You crushing day and night on the names you mentioned and will do everything in your power to jump into bed with them, sadly for you they are far beyond your reach and nothing you ever do will bring them to you.

Accept this reality and let it sink.

My peace I leave you
Crushing? Never had any slight crush for any of these boys, everyone is not like you. I don't like loud life, smoke, alcohol, drugs, party and what have you doesn't freak me, I'm comfortable in my own skin. You like it doesn't mean every other person does.

And what if I tell you I can get one of them to perform at my wedding if I so wish. It's laughable you have so much to say about someone you don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Ooja Wedding Marriage Vows. Sharon Full Wedding Video. / Rema Mock Wizkid And Davido As He Said That Afrobeats Is Getting BORING / Nigeria Joint Trade Mission And Business Delegation Of Industries, Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.