Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,986 members, 7,960,127 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace (37310 Views)

Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by mastermaestro(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27
azeezmth:
Bayero is just wasting his time for now since the state government is the one funding the Kano Emirate. Whoever is behind him cant fund him period!

Simple. Let his backers allocate funds to him monthly. When funds dry up, he won't need anyone to remind him that it's over. grin
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Ibrochaka(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27
ruggedboych:
let them turn kano to war zone. I don't care angry sad
senseless comment
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by TrustNone: 4:05pm On Jun 27
FreeStuffsNG:
Hoisting of flag is not a big deal, the main thing is what happens in the courts, House of Assembly and Government House. That flag can be moved elsewhere and in multiple locations within the Emirate.

From the last court pronouncement, HRM Ado Bayero is the Emir of Kano and it is further looking like a lost battle for the Kano State Governor and SLS wink

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
you're an irredeemable fool
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Walz001: 4:07pm On Jun 27
Una wahala is too much

Let him rule from their to see if he can control people in Kano naw

Well what do I know self online bloggers
Hmmmm
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Chetas81(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27
psucc:
A very strong power is behind this man's audacity. He can't dare within his own powers. Someone somewhere is doing something to burn down Kano.
shame on the the Nigerian citizen under godfatherism
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by themanderon: 4:45pm On Jun 27
psucc:
A very strong power is behind this man's audacity. He can't dare within his own powers. Someone somewhere is doing something to burn down Kano.

Who else but Ganduje and the criminal drug lord? They want Kano and rivers by all means.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Charly68: 4:49pm On Jun 27
Game of thrones ...it is a strategic battle between Dr. Ganduje and Kwankwaso ... The truth is both are fighting for relevance ahead of 2027 and beyond
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by efemena5050(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27
Wisdomkosi:

https://dailytrust.com/emirate-tussle-flag-hoisted-at-nassarawa-mini-palace/
whats all this .....just to tie ur face and cover all ur body with plenty cloths and agbada under heat or hot condition then with all this inadequacies oooo they get one dry looking man to be fanning them with a deceitful name called maybe Royal fan of the king.......just tht ooooo then perhaps when they r going out inside their thick cloths with intense heat .....people begin to jump around and singing praises ...while they act as though they are above death........
All a sudden they are faced with death conditions defying assumed or acclaimed royalty.....they die and they are soon forgotten.........
What's power ?......rubbish .....we re here today to live and die tommorow.......the whites are better than the useless blacks bcus they are not driven by assumed power ....but empathy and capacity building...thts y the black run back to them to live a good life ......the blacks creat problem in her society and then complain......the rich among them try to creat a divide always
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by tishbite42: 5:52pm On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

You think only Ganduje can be making this to happen? You clearly don’t understand life yet..

Kano Governor didn’t play wise well enough. You’ll later realize why I say this..
You really understand this
Men like Dantata are behind Aminu Ado Bayero

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27
Whoever is backed by the FG is the winner
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by potent5(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27
Mumu doesn't know the difference between truth and stupidity.
blamingthedevil:

Truth is bitter
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Inyaky(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27
JoeEeL:
See these shady Bayero's eyes sha.

I remember one song by Joe el, the singer who sings and looks like 2 face (and quite by small coincidence, my moniker mimics)..

He sang a song called "Oya now" with Oritsefemi in 2014 or so, produced by the late OJB Jezreel.

A few lines of the lyrics are:

"Isaac has sent joel bayaro (haha)
I mean back in the days of ado bayero (sabada)"

----------------------------

What I'm thinking is Joe el is from Southern Kaduna and his father was killed by fulani terrorists in 2020 or so. My question is, why is it that some middle-belt people tend to honour this culture of the fulanis despite what their eyes have seen?

Ice Prince from Jos dresses like that sometimes. 2 face from Benue wey no far o, does the same thing, dressing like an emir sometimes, shortly after fulani sahel bandits had laid waste his Benue kinsmen.

I'm not sure if it's a tacit master-slave connection but uhmm, never really mind.

2face was given a title in Kaduna or one northern state like that, or the picture you saw is from a music video, 2face is idoma, idomas has nothing close to northern Emirates, the idoma culture is totally different and idomas are Christians, only a few of them are moslem, Joel s father is ibo while mom is an idoma woman, his parents lived in Kaduna, that means he grew up in Kaduna and that could have influenced him dressing like them at a point.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Alusiizizi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27
Sheistoopretty:
Please I want to ask something,

Why are Nigerian men so Unproductive? embarassed

This 500 Naira LovePeddler again. I warned you, do not cross your boundary.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by blamingthedevil: 7:59pm On Jun 27
potent5:
Mumu doesn't know the difference between truth and stupidity.

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by potent5(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27
grin Stupid mumu [quote author=blamingthedevil post=130688973][/quote]
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by lagosrd: 8:28pm On Jun 27
FreeStuffsNG:
Hoisting of flag is not a big deal, the main thing is what happens in the courts, House of Assembly and Government House. That flag can be moved elsewhere and in multiple locations within the Emirate.

From the last court pronouncement, HRM Ado Bayero is the Emir of Kano and it is further looking like a lost battle for the Kano State Governor and SLS wink

You only read what you are comfortable with and believed it .
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by DonroxyII: 8:39pm On Jun 27
psucc:
The Reason why Power is Power is because There is Power Behind Power!
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27
He would soon be fold like clothes inside carton
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Bimpe29: 10:13pm On Jun 27
They'll fight tire... Everything has an end. The gut, audacity, temerity and defiance will not last forever.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by JoeEeL(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27
Inyaky:

2face was given a title in Kaduna or one northern state like that, or the picture you saw is from a music video, 2face is idoma, idomas has nothing close to northern Emirates, the idoma culture is totally different and idomas are Christians, only a few of them are moslem, Joel s father is ibo while mom is an idoma woman, his parents lived in Kaduna, that means he grew up in Kaduna and that could have influenced him dressing like them at a point.

You are very correct. I understand your point. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by HRMK: 10:53pm On Jun 27
psucc:

THOSE BURNING THE STATE ARE KWANKWASO,THE GOVERNOR AND STATE ASSEMBLY!
THEY ARE ALL POWER DRUNK!AND THEY ARE THE ONES TO LOSE IF STATE OF EMMERGENCY
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by 7upnigeria: 11:22pm On Jun 27
psucc:

Its clear who you support and its clear we support Emilokan and Gandollar. This is a political fight, if you get the strength, you can put your head there. Even the Governor of the state is threading gently, na your papa wey nobody sabi wan fight for Sanusi. There's no need speaking in Parables.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Mordson: 2:28am On Jun 28
This man is too ugly. lipsrsealed Look at his huge menacing eyes and brutal face. 😕
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Sapasenator: 3:26am On Jun 28
These people have zero contribution to the economy and real problems being faced in society.

They are leeches on the society and no one cares if Bayero, SLS or a cat is eventually turbanned.

We do not care, people are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Namigotalktru: 12:44pm On Jun 28
FreeStuffsNG:

Based on Nigerian law. The state government and governor decide on issues of traditional leadership.

Bayero is an uncouth and most unroyal leech. What is the do or die? When they split the royal house into 5 why didn’t he speak out? But he set aside his pride of his lineage to inherit one fifth of a royal line.

Out of greed he is still here shaming his ancestors struggling to be emir of Nasarawa smh.

No matter what happens, the state governor owns the state. Anything to attack the power of the governor in their own state means the central government is ready to lose not just 2027 but today as governors will work against them. Ask Obj and third term agenda smh
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by wink2015(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28
Bayero is a stubborn man.

I do not know how this tussle will end.

But Tinubu can bring peace to Kano emirate by allowing Emir Sanussi settle on his throne.

Yoruba traditional rulers should advise Tinubu to handle the Kano emirate kingship crisis with caution.

I think the ANPP governor of Kano state has the solution to the crisis.

He knows the truth and Tinubu should listen to the ANPP leader.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by bixton(m): 8:54am On Jun 29
tishbite42:

You really understand this
Men like Dantata are behind Aminu Ado Bayero

I strongly disagree but I may be wrong.
The day Dantata went to see PBAT and it was made public, it only took a few hours afterward for we to hear that Ado Bayero gas been dethroned and not allowed entry into Kano Airport as directed by the State Governor and the State House Assembly.
One good thing about it all is that the SG and SHA did not envisage that their actions will be overturn and that Ado Bayero will resist them unlike how SLS handled his when he was dethroned.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by bixton(m): 8:57am On Jun 29
Namigotalktru:

Based on Nigerian law. The state government and governor decide on issues of traditional leadership.

Bayero is an uncouth and most unroyal leech. What is the do or die? When they split the royal house into 5 why didn’t he speak out? But he set aside his pride of his lineage to inherit one fifth of a royal line.

Out of greed he is still here shaming his ancestors struggling to be emir of Nasarawa smh.

No matter what happens, the state governor owns the state. Anything to attack the power of the governor in their own state means the central government is ready to lose not just 2027 but today as governors will work against them. Ask Obj and third term agenda smh

I laugh in kanuri.
The only people who own the State are those who are governed and not those who govern. That is the fact.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by tishbite42: 9:12am On Jun 29
bixton:

I strongly disagree but I may be wrong.
The day Dantata went to see PBAT and it was made public, it only took a few hours afterward for we to hear that Ado Bayero gas been dethroned and not allowed entry into Kano Airport as directed by the State Governor and the State House Assembly.
One good thing about it all is that the SG and SHA did not envisage that their actions will be overturn and that Ado Bayero will resist them unlike how SLS handled his when he was dethroned.
It is obvious that AAB has Federal backing now. SLS had none then
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by tishbite42: 9:14am On Jun 29
Sapasenator:
These people have zero contribution to the economy and real problems being faced in society. They are leeches and society and no one cares if Bayero, SLS or a cat is eventually turbanned.

We do not care, people are hungry.
grin grin grin
The imagery of what you said is super funny
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by bixton(m): 9:42am On Jun 29
[quote author=tishbite42 post=130710289]
It is obvious that AAB has Federal backing now. SLS had none then[/quote

Kano politicians are the cause of their troubles.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by bixton(m): 10:15am On Jun 29
tishbite42:

It is obvious that AAB has Federal backing now. SLS had none then

They never thought it would happen the way they conceived their plans. A coup they thought to have accomplished favourably.
SLS should have just moved away and not have accepted his re-installment. This cannot be erased from the history books of the Emirate. But it's good it happened now.
I think I like Ado Bayero, you don't get to see him talk much in public unlike SLS who makes public remarks the way politicians do without hesitation and rethink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.