Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,891 members, 7,959,780 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Yahaya Bello Urges The Court, “transfer My Case To Kogi.” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Urges The Court, “transfer My Case To Kogi.” (124 Views)

Obi Reacts To Christ Embassy Fire, Urges The Authorities to Investigate Fully / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. / Eid-El-Kabir: Abubakar Sani Bello Urges Muslim Faithful To Imbibe Virtues (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Yahaya Bello Urges The Court, “transfer My Case To Kogi.” by edosaprecious(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27
Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the former governor of Kogi State, is accused of 19 counts. In a letter to Justice John Tsoho, the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, he begged to be permitted to stand trial in Kogi.
The former governor, Bello, claimed in a letter written by his legal team under the direction of Mr. Abdulwahab Mohammed, SAN, that.......
Continue Reading
https://dailyupdates.net.ng/yahaya-bello-urges-the-court-transfer-my-case-to-kogi/
Re: Yahaya Bello Urges The Court, “transfer My Case To Kogi.” by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Jun 27

(1)

Oronsaye Report: 4 Months After, FG Footdrags On Merger Of Mdas / Prof Ogbo Second Tenure, Your Achievement Remains Unbeatable.~ Hon John Urah Ika / APC Primaries: Ofe-aran Remains In The Race For Offa LG Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.