Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,945 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

‎ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (159 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by WHEREISMANNA: 5:32pm On Jun 27
Re: ‎ by Kcxee(m): 3:41am On Jun 29
I have screen shots of the topic you deleted sir.

Kindly do the needful let's now blow your legit business into proportions with evidence.

I am not one to call anyone a fraud star until proven so.

Thank you
Re: ‎ by WHEREISMANNA: 12:42pm On Jun 29
Kcxee:

I have screen shots of the topic you deleted sir.

Kindly do the needful let's now blow your legit business into proportions with evidence.

I am not one to call anyone a fraud star until proven so.

Thank you
i dont know u nd cant attend to ur complaints if u keep spamming my trend. I work for an organisation and this account is managed by 4 people.

If you have any complaint, use the complaint botton on our website.

If u keep spamming, i will report .
Re: ‎ by Kcxee(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29
WHEREISMANNA:
i dont know u nd cant attend to ur complaints if u keep spamming my trend. I work for an organisation and this account is managed by 4 people.

If you have any complaint, use the complaint botton on our website.

If u keep spamming, i will report .

Kindly see the difference in your comments and approach.

You asked for proof of payment it was sent and now you claim to be working for an organization after saying your boys where robbed.

Kindly see below for the difference between your comments.

After this I am creating an awareness for kiwtok.com on nairaland, Twitter and all social Media.

I will provide proof of payments, chat history and make sure to report your website to consumers right commission and also check if your are CAC verified.

I actually gave your website out for verification if it turns out positive or negative I will be back with the awareness.

Dear Moderators,

Kindly look into the activities of this Moniker and his website, I have proof of funds and chat history.

Attached are screenshots between yesterday and today his comments are suspicious. After my findings I will be back will legal proofs.

Thank you.

Re: ‎ by WHEREISMANNA: 2:02pm On Jun 29
Kcxee:

Kindly see the difference in your comments and approach.

You asked for proof of payment it was sent and now you claim to be working for an organization after saying your boys where robbed.

Kindly see below for the difference between your comments.

After this I am creating an awareness for kiwtok.com on nairaland, Twitter and all social Media.

I will provide proof of payments, chat history and make sure to report your website to consumers right commission and also check if your are CAC verified.

I actually gave your website out for verification if it turns out positive or negative I will be back with the awareness.

Dear Moderators,

Kindly look into the activities of this Moniker and his website, I have proof of funds and chat history.

Attached are screenshots between yesterday and today his comments are suspicious. After my findings I will be back will legal proofs.

Thank you.
other company takes time to resolve disputes, but this clown wants me to resolve it in less than 24hrs when i av not even heard from my delivery boy. I may even consider him a suspect if we dont see the boy by monday(i av ur pic and details already)because he was supposed to be at ur location. I will submit them plus d location to the police on Monday if my boy is not here by then.

I am not moved by what you say about us here. Even jumia has lots of negative reviews. We cant please everyone most especially hungry psychos.

I was polite enuf and even explained everything to the person involved bt he is resorting to black mail.

Below is my chat with the person.

Also is a review by Jumia user.

Every company has someone, infact, peopple that are not pleased with them

Re: ‎ by Kcxee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29
WHEREISMANNA:
other company takes time to resolve disputes, but this clown wants me to resolve it in less than 24hrs when i av not even heard from my delivery boy. I may even consider him a suspect if we dont see the boy by monday(i av ur pic and details already)because he was supposed to be at ur location. I will submit them plus d location to the police on Monday if my boy is not here by then.

I am not moved by what you say about us here. Even jumia has lots of negative reviews. We cant please everyone most especially hungry psychos.

I was polite enuf and even explained everything to the person involved bt he is resorting to black mail.

Below is my chat with the person.

Also is a review by Jumia user.

Every company has someone, infact, peopple that are not pleased with them

But you can't and won't refund, I see you trying to be a photoshop expert here.....

Lol, still you be scammer

Stop saying what you did not do.

Scammer
Re: ‎ by nuelsylves(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29
Kcxee:

But you can't and won't refund, I see you trying to be a photoshop expert here.....

Lol, still you be scammer

Stop saying what you did not do.

Scammer

Am I the only one who can't access login to jumia website.

(1) (Reply)

Forget The Itel RS4, Here Are The Top 5 Android Gaming Smartphones / Converter In IOS / 0402 10UF 10V 20% Resistor for iPhone 8 8Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.