Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,540 members, 7,961,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Early Relationship With Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Early Relationship With Music (86 Views)

How To Make Money With Music In 2023 / Viral Video Of Boy Toasting A Girl With Music / Igbo Musical Styles (with Music Videos That Will Make You Feel Good) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Relationship With Music by Shieldsmine: 11:55pm On Jun 28
Interviewer: Godshield Ifiok Ufford, thank you for joining us today. Can you share with us how music became a source of strength for you during a challenging period?

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: Thank you for having me. Music has always been more than just a passion; it’s been my lifeline. There was a time when I faced deep heartbreak and found myself sinking into depression. It felt like I was carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Interviewer: That sounds incredibly tough. How did you realize that music could help you cope with those emotions?

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: It was a moment of clarity amidst the darkness. I remember sitting down with my NOTEPAD, writing absentmindedly. As I started to sing about my memories and intentions, I felt a shift. It was as if the music was speaking to the pain inside me, offering a way to express what I couldn’t put into words.

Interviewer: That must have been a powerful realization. How did music continue to support you on your journey?

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: It became my therapy. Every time I picked up my guitar or sat at the piano, I was able to channel my emotions into melodies and lyrics. It was a cathartic release, a way to process my feelings and find solace in the rhythm and harmony.

Interviewer: Did sharing your music with others play a role in your healing process?

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: Absolutely. As I began to perform and share my songs with audiences, I discovered a profound connection. People resonated with the honesty and vulnerability in my music. It became a shared experience of healing and resilience, reminding me that I wasn’t alone in my struggles.

Interviewer: How do you view the relationship between personal experiences, emotions, and your creative process now?

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: They are intertwined in ways I couldn’t have imagined before. My music is a reflection of my journey—every joy, sorrow, and moment of growth. Through songwriting and performing, I’ve learned to embrace authenticity and use my experiences to connect with others on a deeper level.

Interviewer: What advice would you give to others who may be going through similar challenges and looking to music for solace?

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: I would encourage them to let music be their companion through the storm. Whether it’s playing an instrument, singing, or simply listening to meaningful songs, music has a way of touching the soul and offering comfort. It’s a reminder that our emotions are valid and that healing is a journey we can embark on together.

Interviewer: Thank you, Godshield Ifiok Ufford, for sharing your inspiring story with us today. Your journey with music is a testament to its power to heal and uplift.

Godshield Ifiok Ufford: Thank you. It’s been a privilege to discuss how music has been a beacon of hope in my life, and I hope it inspires others to find their own strength through music.

(1) (Reply)

Download Magixx - Bad Decisions & pre-intimacy / Mixtape : DJ Sunny Slim Afro Mood Mid Tempo Mixtape 2024 / Visit Fella Grein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.