Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder (546 Views)

Cost Of Maintaining Mercedes C300 / Mercedes-amg Unveils Most Powerful Four-cylinder 416hp Engine Ever / Mercedes-amg Unveils Most Powerful Four-cylinder Engine Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by AqualinaXYZ: 9:28pm On Jun 29
Mods I don’t know who exactly to tag on this but I would appreciate if y’all can push this to front page because I know Nairaland as a forum has different types of humans with different experiences on all fields

So a friend of mines dream car is this particular car and he wants to travel from PH to Abuja to get this car next week but he can’t ask car dealers much about this car because they would probably brainwash him just to sell

So one car dealer at Ikoku told him if he buys the car he shouldn’t drive from Abuja to PH rather hire a trailer to bring it for him for 400k because the car engine isn’t strong and don’t like stress

He’s been complaining on how to spend 24million on this car and not have great value for his money

Please anyone here who has used this car before can you tell me the pros and cons of this four cylinder car please and if it’s worth it

Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by Asquare84(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29
AqualinaXYZ:
Mods I don’t know who exactly to tag on this but I would appreciate if y’all can push this to front page because I know Nairaland as a forum has different types of humans with different experiences on all fields

So a friend of mines dream car is this particular car and he wants to travel from PH to Abuja to get this car next week but he can’t ask car dealers much about this car because they would probably brainwash him just to sell

So one car dealer at Ikoku told him if he buys the car he shouldn’t drive from Abuja to PH rather hire a trailer to bring it for him for 400k because the car engine isn’t strong and don’t like stress

He’s been complaining on how to spend 24million on this car and not have great value for his money

Please anyone here who has used this car before can you tell me the pros and cons of this four cylinder car please and if it’s worth it

Ignore that person that is telling you to transport the car via trailer, that the engine of Mercedes is not strong. Lies of the century. I myself drive a Mercedes and I can tell you that Mercedes is one of the strongest car. So go ahead and make your purchase and forget those who keep telling you that Mercedes don't have strong engine.
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by AqualinaXYZ: 9:58pm On Jun 29
Asquare84:

Ignore that person that is telling you to transport the car via trailer, that the engine of Mercedes is not strong. Lies of the century. I myself drive a Mercedes and I can tell you that Mercedes is one of the strongest car. So go ahead and make your purchase and forget those who keep telling you that Mercedes don't have strong engine.

Considering it’s a four plug cylinder that’s where the argument and worry lies
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by Asquare84(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29
AqualinaXYZ:

Considering it’s a four plug cylinder that’s where the argument and worry lies

Is he saying four plug cylinder can't embark on a journey from Abuja to PH, they person telling you all this does he drive MB or just spreading rumors based on hear say.
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by chido20(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29
If you want to enjoy this car then get the V6 more performance
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by saveman91(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29
Op mercedes benz is a powerful car with strong engine my uncle is a car dealer him buy that same vehicle and drive from lagos to akwa ibom many times it take him 2days to land in uyo
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by AqualinaXYZ: 10:26pm On Jun 29
saveman91:
Op mercedes benz is a powerful car with strong engine my uncle is a car dealer him buy that same vehicle and drive from lagos to akwa ibom many times it take him 2days to land in uyo

Four plug?
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by AqualinaXYZ: 10:27pm On Jun 29
chido20:
If you want to enjoy this car then get the V6 more performance

Exactly C400 but it’s 10million costlier
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by saveman91(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29
AqualinaXYZ:

Four plug?
Yes four plug
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by olumzzz(m): 7:48am On Jun 30
AqualinaXYZ:

Get the v6 instead, this engine is known to grenade
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:15am On Jul 01
So person go spend more than 15m on a car and e no fit drive am far journey, it's as good as a toy.which fake dealer give you dis info
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by sunnymighty(m): 7:33am On Jul 01
Aaaaarghmed:
So person go spend more than 15m on a car and e no fit drive am far journey, it's as good as a toy.which fake dealer give you dis info

Could be the dealer wasn't sure of the condition of the car he sold to him.
Re: Would You Advice A Friend To Buy Mercedes C300 2015 With Four Cylinder by jimts(m): 8:35am On Jul 03
The 4 plugs turbocharged engine (M274, 2.0L) in this particular c300 model was designed to run on only premium fuel, which we don't have in Nigeria. So once you start using it, expect the pistons to melt at around 10,000km or so. By then, replacing the engine is also only a temporary solution, you will still be back to the same spot after roughly 10k km again. So the best is to pick the C400 with turbocharged engine(M276 3.0L).
Or you can cruise the car you already got for a few months and pass it on to the next user who wouldn't mind replacing the engine later on. In any case, this is cars for rich kids.

#AutoJanded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4B0 906 018 AL / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Vehicles. Hybrids / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Edge Brand Fascination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.