Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,618 members, 7,962,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? (191 Views)

Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? / Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) / Tribalism Or Racism, The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by cadet222(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01
The floor is open ladies and gentlemen. Defend your opinions with concrete points.
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by Namaster: 12:39pm On Jul 01
Both are STUPID. Both tribalists are EXCEPTIONALLY stupid.

At least, racists have the excuse of the OBVIOUS difference in skin colour and physical features. Tribalists have NO excuse apart from SHEER stupidity.

Tribalism is MORE stupid.

But when it comes to deadliness, racism is head and shoulders above tribalism.

A tribalistic police officer in Nigeria may delay you EXCESSIVELY and extort you TERRIBLY but a RACIST police officer in the US could easily see a gun in your hands while you're holding a phone and shoot you to DEATH.

A tribalistic neighbour in Nigeria may not allow you into his compound or invite you to his daughter's wedding while a RACIST neighbour in the US will knock on your doors just to shoot you in the face.

In summary, tribalism is DUMBER but racism is more LETHAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by helinues: 12:47pm On Jul 01
Pronounce Muson and Mosan then

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by SHEAU(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01
Do you need ideas for your project? I can help you
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01
All I know is that Nigerians have displayed both extensively on this forum

In fact, all tribalists have racist tendency

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by zombieHUNTER: 1:13pm On Jul 01
Tribalism is the bane of Nigeria's development

I have heard someone say he knows a certain candidate isn't mentally physically fit for the presidency, but because he's from his region, he would support him.

Today, Ebin pawa o is the chorus on repeat
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by DMerciful01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01
Both're bad but...tribalism can be manageable ...if ya dout ask GEORGE FLOYD.
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by Threedoorsdown: 1:14pm On Jul 01
They are very similar if not the same. The only difference is one is done by people of the same country /race to each other while the other is done between different races.

Infact i would feel tribalism is worse cos even if i discriminate against someone from another race, why should i be doing so to someone with the same color of my skin and from the same country

Both are really stupid anyways.
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by Iamanoited: 3:25pm On Jul 01
TRIBALISM IS LOCAL. RACISM IS INTERNATIONAL AND USES AI COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGIES. JUST SEE THOSE BEAUTIFUL AI GIRLS ON THE INTERNET. THEY'RE FANTASTICALLY DEADLY.
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by Autodidact1: 3:31pm On Jul 01
Tribalism is mild and it happens virtually everywhere in the world in different degrees.

Racism is very very serious and have much more impact in the victims than tribalism.

I'm saying this as a Nigerian from the South that's witnessed tribalism in Nigeria and racism in Europe . There's absolutely no basis of comparism between both. It's like comparing catapult and machine gun
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by NwaNimo1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01
DMerciful01:
Both're bad but...tribalism can be manageable ...if ya dout ask GEORGE FLOYD.

Check your statement.....then go ask Tutsi's.

Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by goodnessme1(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01
Yoruba hero introduced tribalism in Nigeria.

Fact
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01
cadet222:
The floor is open ladies and gentlemen. Defend your opinions with concrete points.
The worse is tribalism that won't want their own independent state

You hate a tribe, but want to share same country with them

When Malaysia noticed they didn't like Singaporeans they helped them form a country now both live peacefully... Imagine if they were one country
Re: Tribalism Or Racism. Which Is More Deadly? by mrvitalis(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01
Autodidact1:
Tribalism is mild and it happens virtually everywhere in the world in different degrees.

Racism is very very serious and have much more impact in the victims than tribalism.

I'm saying this as a Nigerian from the South that's witnessed tribalism in Nigeria and racism in Europe . There's absolutely no basis of comparism between both. It's like comparing catapult and machine gun
Tribalism has lead to more wars than racism

Have there ever been a race war ? But tribal war? Always

(1) (Reply)

Rumors Of A Political Capture / State With Bad Roads In The Country / "Nigeria Is A Zoo And Everybody Living In That Godforsaken Zoo Deserves To Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.