Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) (24240 Views)

Poor Working Conditions In Huawei Nigeria As Workers Cries Out Due To Fuel Hike / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Minded56: 2:00am On Jul 21
IamANigerianMan:

I am a police, the problem of police is the police management team comprises of IGP, All DIG and force secretary, they are very corrupt, the corruption in Nigeria police is from them down to constable... Even as we speak this management team sold all the lands, police barracks belong to police and pocketed the money... Government is trying but you see those management team they are very corrupt, if anything that is benefing junior ones is coming they would destroy, this current IGP destroyed pension ordinary Ahmed fought for police. I can bet with you this inspector Emmanuel would be derank.. God punishes IGP and the police management team.
Bruh, are they going to do anything about the state of the Police Barracks any time soon, they look so dilapidated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis / How I Lost My Job Through Gambling & Becoming An Irresponsible Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.