Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,917 members, 7,959,875 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

APC Primaries: Ofe-aran Remains In The Race For Offa LG Chairmanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Ofe-aran Remains In The Race For Offa LG Chairmanship (124 Views)

MC Oluomo Threatens To Unleash Violence On Oshodi LG Chairmanship Aspirants / Enugu PDP Flags Off LG Chairmanship Campaign / APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Ofe-aran Remains In The Race For Offa LG Chairmanship by Jimsonjaat86: 8:25am On Jul 02
We have been made aware of a misleading report circulating in Offa Local Government, perpetuated by desperate politicians. Contrary to their claims, I, Ofe-Aran, did not convene a meeting with fellow aspirants at the residence of the former PRO of Kwara State APC, nor did I withdraw my candidacy or declare support for any other aspirant.

I wish to categorically state that I remain fully committed to contesting the position of Chairman in the upcoming primary election. The false statements by these desperate politicians are not only misleading but also potentially harmful to the democratic process.

I urge the general public and all stakeholders to disregard any such claims or misinformation. I appreciate the continued support and trust of my loyal supporters and assure them of my dedication to the race. Let us remain focused on the true issues and maintain a fair and transparent electoral process."

Sincerely Yours
Hon.Ibrahim Yemi Sheriff
OFE-ARAN
Chairmanship Aspirant

(1) (Reply)

Today Is July 3rd, Tinubu Yet To Submit New Minimum Wage To National Assembly / Respect Women / Welcome To Kogi State ( READ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.