Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp (42851 Views)

Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family / Ex-Konga CEO, Nick Imudia Reportedly Commits Suicide / Shoprite Shareholders Approve Ex-CEO’s $135 Million Share Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Feelings79: 10:50pm On Jul 02
[quote author=greggng post=130760619]When most men that belong to occult wanna die ...they surprise many that believe in them . They die mysteriously to the surprise of many who think they are Saint. If you dey watch Nigerian movie you go see how there boss will tell them your time has come ...go and kill yourself...mind you they die when there life is sweeter . [/quote.... you know these things bro
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by 4evaNky(f): 5:14am On Jul 03
This househelp story no add up at all. First of, how will he give you a piece of paper with numbers without directives? Secondly, does the bathroom have a balcony or a very big window without protecting bars? If not, how him take jump from toilet 🙄🙄🫤🫤
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by 2mch(m): 6:06am On Jul 03
4evaNky:
This househelp story no add up at all. First of, how will he give you a piece of paper with numbers without directives? Secondly, does the bathroom have a balcony or a very big window without protecting bars? If not, how him take jump from toilet 🙄🙄🫤🫤
You no get sense at all. Most bathrooms are in the bedroom. Bedroom can have balcony. He could have jumped from his balcony to his death. He wrote all his siblings names on paper and told househelp to keep it that the person will need it. To probably call his people when he is discovered. It’s like you were asleep during reading and comprehension.
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by femi4: 7:37am On Jul 03
sweerychick:
Which do we believe now?
It's still the same thing. He jumped from the bathroom through the window
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by bewla(m): 10:17am On Jul 03
sweerychick:
Which do we believe now?
When it's time they will tell us the truth
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by ollypass: 10:58pm On Jul 03
CJStarz:

Grammar.
What's the difference between the two?

Learn to recognise sarcasm

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by CJStarz: 7:02am On Jul 04
ollypass:

Learn to recognise sarcasm
Oh hoooo,now I get it! Sarcasm intended.
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by donhils: 7:13am On Jul 04
The bathroom window was big enough for him to jump through?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by jovi: 8:14pm On Jul 05
The maid's story does not add up if this is truly what she said. How did she know so well that he was taking his bath? is the shower that loud? and why was she bothered about why he was taking so long? is it her bath? She may have known his family and the writing on the paper part just a frame up to say he committed suicide. I'm not sure but in most houses that are not face me I face you-You can hardly hear when someone is taking a bath...I'm sure he lived in a well constructed home.
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by jovi: 8:18pm On Jul 05
Obierika:

Conspiracy theorist, what is so confusing to you about her story?

The bath story- do you go to your boss's door to listen for when he is having a bath? its not a face me I face you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.