Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:47 PM

India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment (25922 Views)

India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport / Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Okechinwadike: 7:07pm On Jul 02
JAMO84:
As long as your youths keep going to prison for him, while he is in ASO Rock, no problem.
we now know that Escobar in aso rock is the problem of the whole nation not only NDLEA
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Calitoscassius(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02
300,000 naira? Something men used to carry 30 years ago for not less than $15000.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Agugbadin: 7:08pm On Jul 02
Same tribe as always.

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by nyabinghi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02
I chop my bet say the guy go be bitter obi people

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by nyabinghi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02
By 2069 86 percent of igbo people will be junkies,igbo kwenu,drug kwenu,baby factory kwenu,olosho kwenu,fake medicine kwenu

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by aswani(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02
Joy2dworldxyz:
E get why I no fit support APC government.
They have succeeded in ruining the destinies of our youths via bad governance.

You may argue that hardship won't make one steal or commit some crimes if he/she is not a criminal but I tell you that so many people are being induced into criminality by hardship.

Only God will save our youths!!

The only person that ruined his destiny is Mr Ogbonna. This is nothing to do with APC or bad governance.

Lots of people are struggling, none of them are running to India with drugs as a solution.

Also, no matter how much of a Dubai a Peter Obi led government would have made Nigeria, and I know that's an oxymoron, Mr Ogbonna would have continued with his drug odyssey.

Stop making excuses for laziness, greed and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Rahman87(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02
Good one
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:50pm On Jul 02
aswani:

The only person that ruined his destiny is Mr Ogbonna. This is nothing to do with APC or bad governance.

Lots of people are struggling, none of them are running to India with drugs as a solution.

Also, no matter how much of a Dubai a Peter Obi led government would have made Nigeria, and I know that's an oxymoron, Mr Ogbonna would have continued with his drug odyssey.

Stop making excuses for laziness, greed and idiocy.

You should have asked him if it is APC that is ruling SA, India, Malaysia and Thailand that his people are peddling drugs and into other nefarious activities.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by dheilaw1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02
Indi developers no dey disappoint. How can billionaires injest such volume for ordinary 300k reward. Billionaires my foot.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by dheilaw1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02
Joy2dworldxyz:
E get why I no fit support APC government.
They have succeeded in ruining the destinies of our youths via bad governance.

You may argue that hardship won't make one steal or commit some crimes if he/she is not a criminal but I tell you that so many people are being induced into criminality by hardship.

Only God will save our youths!!
India developers have been peddling dr√gs before Christ was born. Don't blame your unfortunate life on APC.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Marcus247(m): 12:26am On Jul 03
Oga na BABA!
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Mikkeal: 12:37am On Jul 03
anonymous1759:
This dude and his kinsmen are the ones shouting drug lord drug lord all the time while They’re the masters of the game unopposed.
It's a pity you won't see them in this thread,the few ones who come will still blame the government,
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by QuinQ: 12:52am On Jul 03
7upnigeria:

To make igbos do their thing. That law is the weapon fashioned against them.

But you can see clearly this guy is NOT Igbo. Don't let the fake Igbo name fool ya
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by aswani(m): 1:28am On Jul 03
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You should have asked him if it is APC that is ruling SA, India, Malaysia and Thailand that his people are peddling drugs and into other nefarious activities.

Good point though I don't wish to tribalism anything.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Abee79(m): 9:36am On Jul 03
Why are you people spoiling Baba's business na? 😔💔💔😭

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by RealTalkNoBull: 10:53am On Jul 03
anonymous1759:
This dude and his kinsmen are the ones shouting drug lord drug lord all the time while They’re the masters of the game unopposed.

Igbos love Projection. If an ibo man accuses you of something, and you know in your heart that you are not guilty of that thing you are being accused of, I bet you that the Ibo man is guilty of that crime he's falsely accusing you of.

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:00pm On Jul 03
dheilaw1:
India developers have been peddling dr√gs before Christ was born. Don't blame your unfortunate life on APC.

Na now you get data to respond to a post that was made since 3 days ago..... Poor, poorer, poorest!!
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Brenbentondiaz: 3:00pm On Jul 03
Mansion must mansion this December.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by dheilaw1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03
Joy2dworldxyz:

Na now you get data to respond to a post that was made since 3 days ago..... Poor, poorer, poorest!!
it is not everybody that is jobless and useless like you to be on nairaland Monday to Friday.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:09pm On Jul 03
dheilaw1:
it is not everybody that is jobless and useless like you to be on nairaland Monday to Friday.

Hahahaha... Worker of iniquity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] / Robbery Taking Place In Festac Town Now / ‘David Nabegmado Sacrificed His Family Members’ - Nephew Who Killed Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.