Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 (29072 Views)

Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Treasure17(m): 9:08am On Jul 03
Can we move on? What reasonable person should do on a normal day.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Seunpapa65: 9:08am On Jul 03
Respect to this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Clementz0(m): 9:08am On Jul 03
dauntless15:
Child of God, being a good person in my opinion shouldn't be all about religion, I'm not religious but I have good morals, no be everything I go come dey attribute to my pastor, I don't have a pastor nor do I remember the last time I went to a sermon to listen to lies, be a good person because you want to not because some guy in the chair told you to. grin
shove this your opinion into your ass na u sabi

7 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by dawnomike(m): 9:09am On Jul 03
Please, I need to know how to reach him... I have a job for him.

People like him are rare

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by sprints1: 9:09am On Jul 03
Ode, he will regret his actions in future... I was once like him... It doesn't pay to be too good in this evil world... The person who sent was not careful .... It is good to let people learn the hard well next time he will not be foolish he will double check before hitting send button.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by stano2(m): 9:09am On Jul 03
He was gifted $5000 in the end

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Emma09(m): 9:09am On Jul 03
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It's good to be good.....

When you've got a good and Godly conscience, another person property no go enter your eyes at all... Infact, returning other people's misplaced properties go just be like a normal thing to you.....

Since I started riding Keke,only God knows how many properties passengers have forgotten inside my keke and I made sure I returned everyone of them to the owners.........Tho some of them were surprised, thinking that it'd almost be impossible to find a responsible Keke rider,but I do make sure to school them that not everyone who's into transportation business is a thief or an agbero.....Good people still full the country...
U can say it again. I can say I am still one of the few good people in this country. I can remember the very first day I was driving my Korope, A passenger forgot her phone and purse with money in it. Her mom called the phone and I picke the call and later the owner called me and I told her to come to my office the next day (Monday) to come collect them. When she came to my office, She offered me some money and I quickly rejected it and gave her her belongings intact. My conscience will kill me using what doesn't belong to me.

7 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by TheChameleon: 9:10am On Jul 03
You will NEVER understand.

And it's because of your upbringing. wink

Nwaokunkpara:
Child of God in deed

What's the essence of being a child of God when you're wallowing in abject poverty

You returned the money because it's not rightly your money it's not because you're a child of God

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Deepspirituals: 9:10am On Jul 03
Treasure17:
Can we move on? What reasonable person should do on a normal day.
Move on now , Why Asking such question.. must you ask for others permission.

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Alexanderobi: 9:11am On Jul 03
Thank God our good ratings don dey high

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by justmondris: 9:11am On Jul 03
He looks like a Deeper Life or a Mountain of fire member.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Jul 03
Truly his act of honesty is very commendable! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by obatreasure: 9:15am On Jul 03
How 10 solana go worth $100 and 100 go worth $14000? Kudos to the guy sha

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by BrutusOj(m): 9:16am On Jul 03
Imagine if it were one of those Yahoo boys, he will be like, ' free maga'.
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by NoToPile: 9:18am On Jul 03
Good one.

'I cannot keep the money, it's not mine'
Principles you teach to little children ' Do not take what is not yours'

Some people left the chat, it's other people's things that always enter their eyes, Awon Ole olojukokoro, they are the ones that will be yabbing the guy.

I pray more doors open for him. God bless him real good.

A good one for the Nigerian community

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:19am On Jul 03
Nice
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by deathtoLeo: 9:22am On Jul 03
TheChameleon:
cool

He's a Yoruba guy. Hometraining is their trademark unlike....

Watch Dem Dem cry like babies. Just watch. I'm their greatest nightmare grin
I'm watching you
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Gboom: 9:24am On Jul 03
sprints1:
Ode, he will regret his actions in future... I was once like him... It doesn't pay to be too good in this evil world... The person who sent was not careful .... It is good to let people learn the hard well next time he will not be foolish he will double check before hitting send button.
And you think you are very careful?

The boys' action is worthy of commendation

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by BrutusOj(m): 9:24am On Jul 03
sprints1:
Criminal mind, people like you will never get lucky to gain this kind of fame from an act of honesty like the guy did. When you keep what doesn't belong to you, you won't have peace. From the very simple act of honesty shown by the guy, he will get more than that amount he returned.

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Evolutionism: 9:26am On Jul 03
Caramia2020:
Honesty pays while some ordinary #5,000 they will block the sender from all angles. disgraceful Nigerians.

grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by dallyemmy: 9:27am On Jul 03
NATIONAL AWARD FOR YOU.
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27am On Jul 03
He's the REAL MR INTEGRITY.
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by BIAFRAISASPIRIT: 9:27am On Jul 03
He did the right thing and I'll do the same if I were in his shoes, honestly!
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by tunjijones(m): 9:27am On Jul 03
FreeStuffsNG:
He truly understands the principle of building enduring wealth

Hmmm, make Una dey deceive unaself.

How come politicians wealth dey endure from generation to generation.
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by TheChameleon: 9:27am On Jul 03
deathtoLeo:
I'm watching you

Please, I'm happy to keep you employed grin

You're my most loyal servant grin
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by LordIsaac(m): 9:28am On Jul 03
GodHimself:
His reason is his reason.

He may look poor to you externally, internally he is wealthy and his looks will soon catch up.

No greater reason than this. We are only alive for God's glory!

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Rebelutionary: 9:29am On Jul 03
dauntless15:
Child of God, being a good person in my opinion shouldn't be all about religion, I'm not religious but I have good morals, no be everything I go come dey attribute to my pastor, I don't have a pastor nor do I remember the last time I went to a sermon to listen to lies, be a good person because you want to not because some guy in the chair told you to. grin
Why e come dey pain you say e attribute am to him pastor? Why? Live and let live bro! All this need to gaslight people to tow your path is unnecessary...he did the right thing and he is proud to declare that the teachings of his pastor influenced him! What's wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by Inosky: 9:30am On Jul 03
I will do same. I can never steal people's things or properties, no matter how it came towards me.
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by dauntless15(m): 9:32am On Jul 03
Rebelutionary:

Why e come dey pain you say e attribute am to him pastor? Why? Live and let live bro! All this need to gaslight people to tow your path is unnecessary...he did the right thing and he is proud to declare that the teachings of his pastor influenced him! What's wrong with that?
Bla bla bla bla bla bla what is wrong with that?
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by BIAFRAISASPIRIT: 9:33am On Jul 03
You are still a child of God that's why you've good morals because Satan and his children do not posses any morals, so whether you're religious or not, as long as you do good always, you're child of God because good is associated only with God alone and not Satan.

dauntless15:
Re: I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 by chatinent: 9:34am On Jul 03
It's about a trained conscience not about religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs / Oppenheimer Family Buys GZ, Nigeria’s Top Can-Maker Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.