Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,172 members, 7,963,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Tinubu Will Release Nnamdi Kanu Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Will Release Nnamdi Kanu Soon (837 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu, End Buharism Now, Obidigbo Advises President Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Tinubu Will Release Nnamdi Kanu Soon by christistruth01: 10:41am On Jul 10
This was the very Same Nonsense Gen Ironsi was doing
Instead of putting the Coup plotters on Trial he was playing the Tribal Card because those murdered in their beds were not his own People

But at the same time he was ready to Send Adaka Boro he declared Niger Delta Republic 6 weeks after the Jan Coup and in reaction to the Coup , to the Gallows

As you asking Ipob Victims and relatives of those Ipob murdered on Kanu's orders to take the Law into their own hands?

FG will also have to give Victims of ipob the Right to retaliate so they would no be denied Justice
Re: Why Tinubu Will Release Nnamdi Kanu Soon by Paythemback: 10:44am On Jul 10
makemoneywbsite:

Have you seen food eat? Comptroller

Me wey dey where I dey drink big stout grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping Cases In Nigeria By Zone — 2023 / I Know He's Jagaban For A Reason But / Reactions As Reno Omokri Talks About Food Prices & Responsible Media In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.