Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Estcon Trading Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Estcon Trading Deal (186 Views)

Why You Must Learn Stock And Estcon Trading Skill / Why You Must Buy (trade) Alen, Brighton, Jewel And Haven Estate Contracts(estcon / Chums Trading ~ Deal On Your Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estcon Trading Deal by Chriscortez(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03
This is my OFFER: I will open ESTCON trading account for you, and fund it with ASSET that is worth ₦1,000,000 ....
Sell it and take the Profit.

This OFFER is a BUSINESS Deal that will only last for the month of JULY, 2024.

This Business Deal simply means that I am giving you ₦1,000,000 almost for FREE.

Also, this Deal is only for 30 Persons because I do not have much ASSET...

In order to get the ₦1,000,000 direct to your bank account,
you sell the ASSET which I will give you after creating the trading account for you.

What is ESTCON trading?

ESTCON trading is the buying and selling of Estate Contracts (ESTCON) as ASSET on the internet to make Profit.

Here, The ASSET that you buy and sell to make Profit is known as ESTCON.

You do this trading (buying and selling of ESTCON) on the internet, it is automatic.

ESTCON is just like Bitcoin which you buy and store it, then when the price rises , you sell it to make PROFIT.

When you have verified ESTCON trading account, you buy and sell the ESTCON automatically.

Coming back to the Deal, You will open ESTCON trading account, verify it, and I send ESTCON that is worth ₦1,000,000 to you.

The ONLY condition is that you are going to use my Agency ID number when creating your ESTCON trading account.

Then, you verify your account - It costs you only ₦10,000 to verify your account.

Once your account is verified, I will then send the ESTCON to you.

That's how I will gain from this Deal ...

I earn Money as you start Selling the ESTCON. Take the Money you get from Selling, I take the Commission.

But if your account is not verified, I cannot EARN because you cannot SELL Estcon with an unverified trading account.

When you verify your ESTCON trading account, you can SELL the ASSET automatically in the trading platform.

Now, if you are ready for this deal, you are required to have a National ID card or Voters Card, Photo of yourself, Valid Email Address, and ₦10,000 cash.

All these are the Requirements to verify your ESTCON trading account.

While creating your ESTCON account, I give you my Agency ID so that I can EARN commissions when you start trading.

Are you ready for this Deal? Chat me up on Whatsapp +234 813 465 3385.

To learn more about Estcon trading visit; https://academy.penvestor.com

(1) (Reply)

If Your Gbola Is Small And Don't Laz Long / Deadline Day For Pi Coin / 100 Percent 2 Sure Draws! Sportybet Booking. 11am Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.