Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Introducing Simple Amazon-kdp For Smartphone, And Laptop Users. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Introducing Simple Amazon-kdp For Smartphone, And Laptop Users. (141 Views)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops / Amazon KDP For Smartphone / How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Simple Amazon-kdp For Smartphone, And Laptop Users. by Armani04: 8:05pm On Jul 03
What is Amazon kdp?
AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company that gives millions of writers access to publish and sell their books without publication cost.

You can google it...

You do not need to be a writer to publish on this platform and most importantly, to publish on the Amazon platform requires just a little to no skills.

Now, this is how it works…

You CREATE (Not Write) and PUBLISH a book and price it at a certain amount, like $7.99.

These books ranges from little to no content books and as low as even 12pages.

Yes, you heard me right!

Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month…

HOW MUCH? This is a whopping $799 for you from 1 book!

Amazon takes 30% of what you made for using their platform

Did I hear you sigh? oh! please, don't be greedy abeg

Do the math in Naira and tell me what you get or should I help you?

You still have good money sitting in your dollar or pound account at the end of the day.

What if you have more books or what if you even priced your book(s) more than $7.99 just as I illustrated above?

I leave you to answer that..

The beauty is that you can do this with your android and smartphone, iphone, or laptop.

No skills required
No advertisement
No email-marketing
24/7 Online Available buyers
No WhatsApp Marketing
No Facebook Advertisement
Get the course now
Re: Introducing Simple Amazon-kdp For Smartphone, And Laptop Users. by Armani04: 8:06pm On Jul 03
Call / WhatsApp :+234 815 742 9817
For more information .

(1) (Reply)

Company Accountant / How To Get Paid In Dollars Offering “short-time” Remote Service In Nigeria. / Content Manager Remote Job At PG (worldwide $2,300/month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.