Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure (36861 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by blowjohn(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05
NairalandGOAT1:

I dey tell you!

Even Lagos sef get Shasha for Egbeda side

Lol for real?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Truthbites: 12:31pm On Jul 05
MasterJayJay:
Price of tomatoes don reduce small.

Who de eat am again?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by NairalandGOAT1: 12:33pm On Jul 05
blowjohn:

Lol for real?

Yeah 💯

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by pedel: 12:36pm On Jul 05
Which promise? How many farmers do you have as friends? The country should go back to farming.
We use to farm as students in the 80s. Today the boys are more interested in fraud.
Let 30% of the adult population go back to farming.
Donchieli:
Hmm

O lord

No b d promise b dz
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by OZIOGU1: 12:38pm On Jul 05
Thats expensive compare to what i got at orange market in maraba last saturday, a full basket goes for 35k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Beverlyjean(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05
These are perishables ...if most people aren't being them are much as they used to due to the high cost...what then happens to the many that they can't sell... most people have reduced the quality of their stew or are now using other options... so I really don't understand the market strategy of these sellers
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by lamppy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05
Like 60-70k in Lagos.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Roger3D(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05
FaceTanke:
Shasha market, I dey go there go smoke that time
Smoke what?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by kestolove95(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05
I have check it out, what next?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by opera1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05
These are far cheaper compared to what they are selling here in Ekpoma
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Cassandraloius: 12:45pm On Jul 05
It's quite cheap. I'll share mine later.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by boxypane(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05
That Tomato is N12 billion in Kogi state
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Ulogwe1: 12:55pm On Jul 05
OBTOREPA:
The tomatoes is like 40k here in PH

OMO the thing be ooo
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Godsent05: 1:04pm On Jul 05
Pls help im in need I swear to God...2226763189 uba adaora
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by saveman91(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05
NastiLord:
That's a 50k tomatoes in Uyo.

I can't cook stew again which I used to do every 2 weeks. It will gulp up to 3-4k for just tomatoes not to mention meats. Hmmm.

APC no go die well
If APC No wakeup them no go see heaven, althrough na uyo i de

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by ElevationD: 1:10pm On Jul 05
These are called toma and not tomatoes. You no see ripe ones buy there? The stew no go taste like bitter leaf?

Jokes apart, I think you made a good buy, considering the way things are. Tomatoes have become like contraband. The prices are beginning to reduce anyway.

Can you buy for us and despatch?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Krankhead: 1:14pm On Jul 05
G0odharddick:

He said pH
U dey say north. Is pH in North?

That tomatoes would cost at 39,500 naira here in SS
Why not grow Tomatoes at the back of your house
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by mohims(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05
SlavaUkraini:
Emi L'okan + Awa L'okan = Ebi L'okan

Una never seen Anything...
Akpamu
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by OBTOREPA(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05
Itzlinda:

No way. It's tomato season now. You fit buy basket for 10k here in the north
Here in South is something else, 5 pieces 1k.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by SlavaUkraini: 1:36pm On Jul 05
mohims:

Akpamu

Same to you
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by mohims(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05
SlavaUkraini:

Same to you
Sunan Abban ka
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by SlavaUkraini: 1:39pm On Jul 05
mohims:

Sunan Abban ka

Same to you and your family members
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by wunmi590(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05

In as much as its a good buy, st least this present time when tomatoes 🍅 has become gold, you still need to be careful with thr type of tomatoes you buy, because majority of them have been plague with Erwinia disease
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by mohims(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05
SlavaUkraini:

Same to you and your family members
Dan zina. Shasha irinka
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Donchieli: 1:54pm On Jul 05
When harvest ur produce who buy them, u are left alone, wit the processing and other process it has to go tru, der is no ready market

pedel:
Which promise? How many farmers do you have as friends? The country should go back to farming.
We use to farm as students in the 80s. Today the boys are more interested in fraud.
Let 30% of the adult population go back to farming.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by tsnoop(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05
May god help us oo

Check our post for super clean cars and original electronics
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Typing: 2:02pm On Jul 05
This Tomatoes is worth over 120k here in Onitsha

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by meum: 2:20pm On Jul 05
Dogalmighty17:
O boy. I enter market today. That pepper na 500 naira. The tomatoes na 1k. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Any body wey you see dey smile for market these days na mad man.
Even mad people no Dey smile again these days. Nothing inside dustbin to harvest again. Even the ones wey people Dey throway when E fall for ground normal people Dey pick am. How mad man want take smile when normal people Dey drag crumbs & food wey dem throway with am?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by meum: 2:22pm On Jul 05
Typing:
This Tomatoes is worth over 120k here in Onitsha
No exaggerate. Dat basin fit no deep like dat. You think say the quantity wey dey dat basin reach one basket of tomatoes?
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Emeka71(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05
FaceTanke:
smileySo expensive.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by AbujaLagos: 2:30pm On Jul 05
FaceTanke:
dem still dey find you there.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes, Tatashe I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure by Meerahbel: 2:39pm On Jul 05
Dogalmighty17:
O boy. I enter market today. That pepper na 500 naira. The tomatoes na 1k. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Any body wey you see dey smile for market these days na mad man.
Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours / 11 Foods Not To Refrigerate / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.