Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police (28854 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / Police Officer Killed Lady And Her Innocent Husband Over 150K (photos) / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12
TheChameleon:
Do you have a brain at all ? 🧠

Is there police brutality in the US, yes or no ?

Instead of bleating all over my comment.

I think the questions you have hilariously and fuulishly asked me should be directed at you!

The comparison is not just about whether there was brutality in US or not but rather how the eventual outcome would have been handled by the different countries!

While the Nigerian police men who committed such heinous crimes would brag that nothing will happen to them which is implying impunity,the US police men who committed similar crimes already know that they will be spending time behind bars and their punishment will likely serve as a deterrent to other policemen about their future conduct towards citizens!

I don't expect you to comprehend because your battered brain has been programmed to see your oppressors as superior beings!
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by TheChameleon: 1:02pm On Jul 12
bentenny:

I think the questions you have hilariously and fuulishly asked me should be directed at you!

The comparison is not just about whether there was brutality in US or not but rather how the eventual outcome would have been handled by the different countries!

While the Nigerian police men who committed such heinous crimes would brag that nothing will happen to them which is implying impunity,the US police men who committed similar crimes already know that they will be spending time behind bars and their punishment will likely serve as a deterrent to other policemen about their future conduct towards citizens!

I don't expect you to comprehend because your battered brain has been programmed to see your oppressors as superior beings!

I swear I didn't read a single word. I don't converse with those inferior to me in all aspects.

Sorry. Try your dad. wink

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12
TheChameleon:

I swear I didn't read a single word. I don't converse with those inferior to me in all aspects.

Sorry. Try your dad. wink
Ohh pardon me I forgot you only converse with benighted and empty headed fellows like yourself!
I could also say the same about your dad but I just found out he is in a far worse situation than you!
Indeed,the apple doesn't fall far from its tree!
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by TheChameleon: 6:01pm On Jul 12
bentenny:

Bentenny to his useless homosexual father
Ohh pardon me I forgot you only converse with benighted and empty headed fellows like yourself!
I could also say the same about your dad but I just found out he is in a far worse situation than you!
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12
TheChameleon:

TheChameleon the LGBTQIA nincompoop!
Ohh pardon me I forgot you only converse with benighted, homose.xual and empty headed bingos like yourself!
I could also say the same about your confused and sexually starved dad but I just found out he is in a far worse situation than you!
Obviously gay like you!
Now I know how you got into the shameful act like a chameleon that you really are!
Like peak milk,it's in you!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by TheChameleon: 10:12pm On Jul 12
bentenny:

bentenny to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

the LGBTQIA nincompoop!
Ohh pardon me I forgot you only converse with benighted, homose.xual and empty headed bingos like yourself!
I could also say the same about your confused and sexually starved dad but I just found out he is in a far worse situation than you!
Obviously gay like you!
Now I know how you got into the shameful act like a chameleon that you really are!
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 12:53am On Jul 13
TheChameleon:

@TheChameleon to my useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

A glorified LGBTQIA nincompoop!
Ohh pardon me I forgot i only converse with benighted, homose.xual and empty headed bingos like myself!
I could also say the same about my confused and sexually starved dad but I just found out he is in a far worse situation than me!
Obviously gay like me!
Now I know how i got into the shameful act like a chameleon that I really am!
Like peak milk,it's in me!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeap
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:36am On Jul 13
bentenny:

bentenny to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
the LGBTQIA nincompoop!
Obviously gay like you!
Yeap

You don't worry. I never get tired of teaching lessons.

As a ban is starting, another profile is opening grin
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by enochogaga(m): 10:33am On Jul 13
VERYDARKMAN, CAME INTO THE CASE, HE LATER FOUND OUT THE GUY AND HIS FRIEND RAPE AND MOURDER A GIRL, THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE ARREST AND ALL THAT HAPPENED, GUYS VISIT VDM PAGE TO HERE THE FULL GIS
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 11:03am On Jul 13
KingOfAllIgbos:

My useless homosexual father and my spermbank wh0re mother:
the LGBTQIA nincompoop!
Ohh pardon me I forgot i only converse with benighted, homose.xual and empty headed bingos like myself!
I could also say the same about my confused and sexually starved dad but I just found out he is in a far worse situation than me!
Obviously gay like me!
Now I know how i got into the shameful act like a chameleon that i really am!
Yeap

I don't worry. I never get tired of teaching myself lessons by sending my sorry azz to kuje prison to eat watery beans.

As a ban has already started, another profile is opening grin
The MODs will also take proper care of your other half since U now have an alternate version of @TheChameleonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I heard undercooked yam is now added to the watery beans in nairaland kuje prison!πŸ˜‚
Enjoy!
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:40am On Jul 13
bentenny:

My useless homosexual father and my spermbank wh0re mother:
the LGBTQIA nincompoop!
Obviously gay like me!
Now I know how i got into the shameful act like a chameleon that i really am!
Yeap

I don't worry. I never get tired of teaching myself lessons by sending my sorry azz to kuje prison to eat watery beans.

As a ban has already started, another profile is opening grin
The MODs will also take proper care of your other half since U now have an alternate version of @TheChameleonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I heard undercooked yam is now added to the watery beans in nairaland kuje prison!πŸ˜‚
Enjoy!
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13
KingOfAllIgbos:

As a ban has already started, another profile is opening
Enjoy!

And between us, who dey nairaland kuje prison?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:08pm On Jul 13
bentenny:

And between us, who dey nairaland kuje prison?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by bentenny(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13
KingOfAllIgbos:

Q: And between us, who dey nairaland kuje prison?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
@thechameleon aka kingOfAlligbos: Me

Good boy!
Now Go and continue with ur watery ewedu soup in kuje prison!😌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC / Why Rape Victims Should Not Take Their Bath Immediately After – Police / Police Dismiss Cop For Killing Jelili Bakare, Hands Him To CID For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.