Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor (36832 Views)

Birmingham City University Appoints David Mba As Vice-chancellor / Former UNILAG VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe Dies At 71 Of COVID-19 Complications / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by RealDaughter(f): 4:25pm On Jul 05
Kingsmeal:

Unprovoked, you are hating on Igbos already.

Nawa oo. This Insecure oily soup tribe ehh

Headache go kii them finish grin
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by RealDaughter(f): 4:29pm On Jul 05
Bobbyjay001:
Each time I see Nigerians doing exceptionally well abroad, I marvel at the brains we allow to waste away.

Why not let's invite these people home and allow them take Mantle of leadership of our government and economy affairs. They are already exposed and are well grounded in modern day development.

The ones we have around have nothing upstairs and can never contribute something positive towards Nigeria's growth.

Invite which people where? Which home? The ones wey dey here Tribalism no let them give them space, Nigeria will keep wallowing in darkness as Dem no wan better thing..

1 Like

Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by RealDaughter(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05
Blazebond:
She is British born and bred and also her mother is Trinidad,una too like to they claim all these outside born people,her father is Nigerian I know but she ain't Nigerian in anything so leave all this famzing and grow your own people.

Come and take Handkerchief bro grin
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by julaion: 4:33pm On Jul 05
Blazebond:
She is British born and bred and also her mother is Trinidad,una too like to they claim all these outside born people,her father is Nigerian I know but she ain't Nigerian in anything so leave all this famzing and grow your own people.
Igbo is Igbo,even if ur papa na Yoruba and mama na Igbo our blood runs deeper than any other entity
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by RealDaughter(f): 4:35pm On Jul 05
Some fools and myopic people are yet to see reasons to linkup with the blood of these people grin,, people with vision like Davido,FFk and so on are already dropping importers in their lineage, people who will steal dominate the Yoruba blood in the future,Dey play for Nairaland, Jealousy and stupidity go kii you soon
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by specialmati(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05
Zwooks:
Igbos with chest beating to arrive on scene. Thank goodness the part of my family tree with igbo blood has been cleaned off by me and will never be talked about with that naughty igbos haughtyness
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin brain check from var

Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Lungs: 4:59pm On Jul 05
Zwooks:
Igbos with chest beating to arrive on scene. Thank goodness the part of my family tree with igbo blood has been cleaned off by me and will never be talked about with that naughty igbos haughtyness

U are a BIG FOOL !!!.
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05
Congratulations🎉🥳👏
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Myhusband(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05
Bestman360:

Did you listen to OBI when he said "SHOW ME WHERE I TOOK PUBLIC MONEY IN 8 YEARS OF MY STEWARDSHIP AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR AND I WILL QUIT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT? Not even a piece of land was acquired BY HIM as a governor.
Obi is close to what leadership is meant to be in every sane society. He is Decent. He is sincere, He is Clean and corruption free and He is knowledgeable". (David).

Obi is a scam

Obidients is Igbo ethnic movement, come 2027 you people eyes will clear

Come and defend his Pandora papers here, the same fooool you confused homosapien criticize for 8yrs is the same you're praising and you want other Nigerians to take you 🤡 serious? How
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by FuckTheMod: 7:03pm On Jul 05
001Lagos:
God bless the Igbo race forever

Beautiful Igbo lady with brain

God will continue to bless the Igbo race forever and ever cool

We are proud of you our daughter even though I'm from Lagos .
My.mother is Igbo

Igbo Amaka

grin grin grin
But why OSU go dey bear Lagos?
Wetin do Abia, Nnewi, Okija etc?
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Zwooks: 7:08pm On Jul 05
Lungs:

U are a BIG FOOL !!!.

Break your phone angry
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Basiliun(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05
Hmmmm, our daughter, we are proud of you

You will continue to excel!
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by gazza07(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05
Ronus would have shout, go to onitsha! Go aba! Go anambra!
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by ufuosman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05
Congratulations 🎉
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by bigwig071(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05
Zwooks:
I for say why no no write am yorubas lady became first chancellor.... the only time good thing happen to the zoo from igbo it will be Nigeria but if na yoruba it will be only yoruba... but the truth we no send... apart from being stupid tell me one thing about yorubas
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Burgerlomo: 8:24pm On Jul 05
Congratulations 👍👍

Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Santalpharay: 8:39pm On Jul 05
Zwooks:

Who taught you people this type of bitterness. If not that Yoruba people are cowards and afraid to die. Your type will grow up to become a suicide bomber. Who you did not poison the people you are talking about
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Santalpharay: 8:41pm On Jul 05
gistray:

Thank God natural selection took care of you and wiped your lineage off the superior Igbo tribe... You blood was a virus and we've gotten rid of filts like you.

Igbos will continue to succeed home and abroad and you'll cry till eternity... Useless foolish dirty miscreant

The filthy rag is as dirty as it can be. Nobody send am
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Santalpharay: 8:45pm On Jul 05
NdokwaNeKu:

Igbo Amaka..

God bless South-East
God bless Anioma

I'm a proud Igbo from Anioma, haters can only hate jhoor. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ani Ndokwa amaka. Adokwuma ya osoo uso obibi🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by MyAmericandream(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05
Quest7777:
When will I ever open this kind of thread and see a Northerner?

I am disappointed.

You go wait taya😂 northerners no suppose to be part of naija na.
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by Pedyson: 11:27pm On Jul 05
Quest7777:
When will I ever open this kind of thread and see a Northerner?

I am disappointed.

But I’m sure you know what they are known for!🤔🤭😏
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by BluntCrazeMan: 6:47am On Jul 06
I once applied to this University to do my Masters..
That was about 14-years ago..
They actually gave me admission then, and even sent the provisional admission letters to me through mail, so I can use it to process for my Study-VISA..

But then, the Scholarship I applied for at that time (which was supposed to carter for the school fees) failed me woefully..
And I didn't have the equivalent of N15m as at that time for international students’ school fees then.
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by abioyeolaide(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06
Congratulations 🎉🎉
Re: University Of Birmingham Appoints Sandie Okoro OBE As First Female Chancellor by sharpchap: 7:51am On Jul 07
ruggedtimi:
White British dey allow blacks, arabs and indians/bangladesh to take over their country. In 10 years time whitemen might have no more power in govt.

They know what they are doing . they only allow black women not men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos / Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.