Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK (44179 Views)

Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by sukar886: 3:37pm On Jul 05
Ironbull:
I know they will still show their stupidity anywhere they go.

Very useless bitterred animals.

Na MC una busy about for refusing to allow "Lagos is no man's land motherfuckers preachers" to overrun his region Capital city, by 2027 we will still do same even worst so go to your villages to go and claim it is no man's land.

They won't see and ask how did it happen in Anambra where they have just 315k accredited voters cards and during election obi scored 500k votes from 315k voters cards and that is not worst than snatching box?

No matter how hard you try your bullying propaganda by 2027 we will vote for Tinubu again and again and that stranger called Vivour or Vapour in Lagos will never become Lagos Governor same last election template we will use on him and Labour shit party by 2027 shey una ddey mad ba? We are waiting fir una... ...
Suffering and smilling
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Bestman360: 3:41pm On Jul 05
[quote author=Tflex01 post=130808826]Dem still carry their victim mentality go that side πŸ˜†

Na MC Oluomo harassed those that did not vote Obi in South East in the last year election??

What concerns Obi with the tread? Did the speakers that castigated our electoral system in the video mention Obi?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Blazebond(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05
001Lagos:
You cannot see the likes of MC Oluomo in a sane clime . It is only in Lagos that you see the likes of Oluomo

The likes of Oluomo are thrown behind bars in sane clime but in Lagos, the likes of MC are worshipped because he's the only reason Tinubu is winning in Lagos.

Yen yen yen yen yen,the worst people live and dictate politicians and.politics in that so-called rubbish sane world you are talking about but they do it behind your gaze,I keep on saying it,the way you people think naively was the same way our ancestors that where conquered and enslaved by those British animals thought naively also, Christopher Columbus wrote in the diary that when he traveled to those foreign lands,the people naively brought out precious jewels to welcome his entourage naively,and he felt sorry for them because they thought he was a nice person, British criminals are a 100 times worse than mc oluomu and co and yes they do influence elections also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Raf4: 3:42pm On Jul 05
001Lagos:
You cannot see the likes of MC Oluomo in a sane clime . It is only in Lagos that you see the likes of Oluomo

The likes of Oluomo are thrown behind bars in sane clime but in Lagos, the likes of MC are worshipped because he's the only reason Tinubu is winning in Lagos.

If you call London a no man's land, someone and something more terrible than MC Oluomo will surely happen to you inside that UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Mrexcell(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05
franchasofficia:
Tell the world bro.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have vehemently fought against full electronic voting and collation in Nigeria so that they can continue to use thugs, almajiri and INEC manipulation of election result during manual collation to win Nigeria's elections and claim they know how to play Nigerian politics more than Igbos. Whereas it is all about politics of gangup, thuggery, killing, result manipulation and voter suppression that they are using to brag of being good in politics in this 21st century.

Because of their fear for a competent Igbo person to emerge President, they have refused to do things that will make Nigeria grow and become better for all Nigerians.

Tell me why Nigeria should be relying on manual collation of election results in 2023 when we have more efficient, secured electronic systems to handle it fairly, transparently and faster?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have been ruling Nigeria since 1969 and refused to do the right things to change Nigeria. These two heartless tribes have been rotating Nigeria's Presidency amongst them and achieved nothing but total destruction of Nigeria to what it is today and whenever you make effort to change things for better they use their majority at the national assembly to fight it but to them it is Igbos that is the problem. Igbos that are tired of how they have destroyed and ruined Nigeria and looking for a way to leave them to enjoy their Nigeria and start afresh to build their own dream nation from scratch.

God will definitely disgrace all the people holding Nigeria down from progressing beyond where it is today.

Something will definitely give some day nature always have a way of putting them in their place no matter how long it takes.
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Afrobasic(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05
isArray:
The last time elections were held here, I didn't even know elections were going on till I saw the results, if it was Nigeria they would have restricted movement everywhere 🀣

Same as me yesterday. Didn't even know it was election day until I checked the 10pm news.

Nigeria has a very long way to go.
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Afrobasic(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05
Fatbam005:
Watch your back another trigger happy citizen fit pull out gun.

For where? You think say UK na US?
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by naturefellow(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05
Paraman:
Where's the evidence of MC Oluomo disrupting polling units?
your brain 🧠 is short of white matter
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by MN07: 3:55pm On Jul 05
This same people who voted massively for failures back to back have taken their foolishness abroad.

I reject UK never going there.

These people voted a clown dancer as a governor, voted an ape for president you people will never seize to amaze me.

I must boycott Yoruba's and Nigerians even if it kills me for the sake of my unborn children.
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by MrBradshaw(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05
Why Wike name no dey there na? Wike na their grandmaster o. Even OBJ no do pass Wike
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Diligence: 4:01pm On Jul 05
Lagos: Centre of Excellence...HOW? Miscreants, Ballot snatchers, burning of ballots, stabbing an innocent LADY, announcing at polling units that those who wouldn't vote APC should go home, in 21st Century? Agberos, Flood, Arbitrarily sand filling to block natural flood channels, huge IGR juxtaposed by "hugest" indebtedness...

If Mahmoud Yakubu get sense him go resign jejely NOW. The kind protest wey go strike am erh!
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Emman08: 4:05pm On Jul 05
I see clips of people voting and I wonder. Why is election make Nigeria a war zone? Allow the people vote who they want to lead them now. Abi our democracy is different?
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Chiefpriestt: 4:08pm On Jul 05
Paraman:
Shut up zone b
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by alamoht(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05
Paraman:

You eheeen, you can defend anything in as much as you're benefiting from it.

You will one day stand to defend satan πŸ’―.
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Ikinternational: 4:10pm On Jul 05
Tflex01:
Dem still carry their victim mentality go that side πŸ˜†

Na MC Oluomo harassed those that did not vote Obi in South East in the last year election??

This has to be proof of early madness. Yikes
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Sermwell(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05
Tflex01:

You no dey shame self? Chai!! grin
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Demajor2022: 4:19pm On Jul 05
No matter what you say, non of you can vote in ibo land on Monday.
Dem no even those of u living in Diaspora to come to naija for holiday and go to your village.
Chioma's parents lined up to come and give their daughter away in yorubland bcus they know nobody will showup if the marriage was tp take place in iboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by OKEIYIOKODU: 4:20pm On Jul 05
franchasofficia:
Tell the world bro.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have vehemently fought against full electronic voting and collation in Nigeria so that they can continue to use thugs, almajiri and INEC manipulation of election result during manual collation to win Nigeria's elections and claim they know how to play Nigerian politics more than Igbos. Whereas it is all about politics of gangup, thuggery, killing, result manipulation and voter suppression that they are using to brag of being good in politics in this 21st century.

Because of their fear for a competent Igbo person to emerge President, they have refused to do things that will make Nigeria grow and become better for all Nigerians.

Tell me why Nigeria should be relying on manual collation of election results in 2023 when we have more efficient, secured electronic systems to handle it fairly, transparently and faster?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have been ruling Nigeria since 1969 and refused to do the right things to change Nigeria. These two heartless tribes have been rotating Nigeria's Presidency amongst them and achieved nothing but total destruction of Nigeria to what it is today and whenever you make effort to change things for better they use their majority at the national assembly to fight it but to them it is Igbos that is the problem. Igbos that are tired of how they have destroyed and ruined Nigeria and looking for a way to leave them to enjoy their Nigeria and start afresh to build their own dream nation from scratch.

God will definitely disgrace all the people holding Nigeria down from progressing beyond where it is today.
Even cows are counted during population census as human beings likewise during election in Ukwuawusa
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by RoyalUc(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05
MT:

Some of those shouting in the UK are responsible for snatching of ballot boxes in Nigeria or brains behind some of the ills facing Nigeria.

They behave like angels in the western world but become monsters in Nigeria.

I remember when I was flying to Nigeria from the US, a young white lady (roughly of 21 years old) asked us in a soft voice to queue up and we did. Upon landing in Nigeria, the Nigeria Immigration Service officials were shouting on top of their voices for us to queue up and people disregarded them. I was shocked. I could not believe they were the same set of people who calmly obeyed a lady in the US.

It is so easy for them to say all those thrashes but how do they behave when they get to Nigeria? Superiority complex sets in for them and it is then they do not comply with the laws in Nigeria. They feel stupidly important and contribute to the menace bedevelling the nation, instead of serving as role models, and typical examples for people.

These are the same set of people who will pay people like"MC Oluomo or Kabaka" if they are contesting for election in Nigeria.

They should just shush it.
Thank you
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Shikini: 4:34pm On Jul 05
Exactly
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by cassette(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05
MT:

Everything has to end up in You tube for Nigerians.

They have all become You tubers.

These sets of japarians, so annoying,

Live and let others leave, I know you know YouTube was created for a purpose, you don't get upset when over oyinbo content on YouTube, all I see is someone jealous of others using YouTube as a legitimate source of income, I mean if everything annoys you then something is really wrong with you
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by babzlim(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05
Chivisee:

You have time to be replying the crying losers! You see the fear mc oluomo has Instilled in their land, you see how the northerner emasculate them like suyas when they overstepped their boundaries during the civil war, na people wey know them and know what they deserve be that,don’t waste your time replying ipob,s. It’s Yoruba shalayes like this that makes them to think they can try rubbish and get a way with it expecially when you know Yoruba is a far more superior race!

am very sure your a youth in this same Nigeria I pray your generation witness thesame M.C Oluomo become the president of this country and I pray that when that day comes non of your offspring will have anywhere to run.

they will all stay and witness the disaster fall on them also.

and may your coming generations be in this same state the country is in.

pls say amen if u support it all.
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by georgeakins: 4:44pm On Jul 05
001Lagos:

Chai!
Oluomo has really tortured biafrans monkeys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by georgeakins: 4:45pm On Jul 05
HenryThegreat1:
Wike too was not there.
Nigeria politicians, very yeye people

MC Oluomo is a terror to all biafrans monkeys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by georgeakins: 4:46pm On Jul 05
Gondonu:
What a disgrace for Nigeria

What a disgrace to all biafrans monkeys.
Presidency dey hungry them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Christlike01: 4:49pm On Jul 05
MC OLUOMO was also responsible for this (attached screenshot), right? The embittered souls from the land of primitive forest-dwelling ancestors will always find a speck in someone's eye but will never say anything about the big log in their own eyes! I have been saying it, those idiots need to be taught a very brutal lesson, one that will reformat their oblong heads permanently! No wahala, may God spare our lives till 2027 and beyond, you idiots will see the real shege!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Christlike01: 4:50pm On Jul 05
[.
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by georgeakins: 4:51pm On Jul 05
Chinjo2:
This shows how decayed Nigeria electoral system have become.

Nothing decayed , just that Eebos are sore losers.
Dem go tire!

Constitutional review is ongoing, let the monkeys go and fight for the creation of biafra.
But they cannot do that, because they're afraid they cannot survive because they have no resources. They are parasites to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by georgeakins: 4:55pm On Jul 05
franchasofficia:
Tell the world bro.

Go to the NA and fight for the creation of biafra.
Stop wailing online.

A Yoruba man has submitted a proposal for regional government, but no ibo has come forward to submit any proposal.
Nobody will concede presidency to South East.
Presidency is going to the core North after Jagaban reign.
Una go tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by Lungs: 4:57pm On Jul 05
Tflex01:

Na still ur Yoruba people talk am for the vedio Abi U deaf. Idiot
Re: MC Oluomo No Dey Here O: Nigerian UK Based Says After Casting Their Vote In UK by sweetTai(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05
Her teeth 2 miles apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out β€” Oshiomhole / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.