Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m (2005 Views)

I Can Buy Your Faulty Cars With Bad Engine Or Gear / Cheap European Used Vehicles Less Than 1m / 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks 4plugs With Thumb Start Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 8:06am On Jul 06
I need vehicle with V6 with faulty engine and gear for less than 1 million

It must be in Lagos

If you have kindly call or Whatsapp

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by RealLordZeus(m): 8:10am On Jul 06
Patiently watching how e go be
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by kingar(m): 8:18am On Jul 06
Carry that money go find better course register, use the change buy bag of rice and maybe beans and Garri then buckle up for the next six month. Learn what ever you can to improve either your existing skill or a new one. That 1M car you’re looking for my bro, na nightmare you’re inviting into your life unknowingly, you’ll start romancing with mechanic and if care is not taking you might be stock for life caring for a garbage property.
Thank me later

17 Likes

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by igbarasdynasty: 8:21am On Jul 06
The other thing you forgot to add; "You need a gun" precisely.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 10:45am On Jul 06
kingar:
Carry that money go find better course register, use the change buy bag of rice and maybe beans and Garri then buckle up for the next since month. Learn what ever you can to improve either your existing skill or a new one. That 1M car you’re looking for my bro, na nightmare you’re inviting into your life unknowingly, you’ll start romancing with mechanic and if care is not taking you might be stock for life caring for a garbage property.
Thank me later

Good , this is kind of vehicle actually I need to be honest and sincere with you.

Am a visionary person , if you have whether jeep or salon car . Kindly let me know
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 10:46am On Jul 06
igbarasdynasty:
The other thing you forgot to add; "You need a gun" precisely.

You must be out of senses, are you saying 1m is worthless
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 10:47am On Jul 06
Kindly let me know even if the engine is faulty
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by mytime24(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06
Add bulletproof
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06
Hello
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Smitaro100(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06
I can fabricate an aba made low budget v6 for you with dat 1m, if ure interested let me know.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by mekzyjoe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06
Smitaro100:
I can fabricate an aba made low budget v6 for you with dat 1m, if ure interested let me know.
grin grin
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by nifemi25(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06
@op to be sincere with you, you can't get a good car for that amount... except you want to make a mechanic your best friend.. this type of car can make you spend 3 days in every week at a mechanic workshop..

Though it's not easy to safe upto a million now... I will advise you add money to the 1m so as to get a good car for yourself.
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06
nifemi25:
@op to be sincere with you, you can't get a good car for that amount... except you want to make a mechanic your best friend.. this type of car can make you spend 3 days in every week at a mechanic workshop..

Though it's not easy to safe upto a million now... I will advise you add money to the 1m so as to get a good car for yourself.

Bros , sincerely I don't need a good car , even if the engine and gear are bad , I will buy it like that

Thank you
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06
Any update
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07
Hello
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Elxandre(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07
Herkim:

Bros , sincerely I don't need a good car , even if the engine and gear are bad , I will buy it like that

Thank you
Why? If you replace engine and gear, you might spend over 1m sef
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07
Elxandre:

Why? If you replace engine and gear, you might spend over 1m sef

You are right, sincerely this is the type of vehicles I normally buys for now.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07
Available for sale
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by easytig(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07
See wetin tinubu Don cause now,na dead vehicle person dey find upandan online with 1m,orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07
Hello
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07
easytig:
See wetin tinubu Don cause now,na dead vehicle person dey find upandan online with 1m,orisirisi

Yes my brother
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 6:38am On Jul 08
Hello
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 3:24am On Jul 09
Hello bro
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 11:21am On Jul 09
Hello house
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 6:53am On Jul 10
Good morning
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by chigodo(m): 7:08am On Jul 10
When you don't know certain things, instead of jumping into conclusions, why not ask questions?. I'm very sure this guy is not even gonna repair anything. The dude is seriously cashing out, if you know you know. If I see such vehicles I dey buy am as well.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 5:30am On Jul 11
Hello house
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by oladele239(m): 5:41am On Jul 11
These guys are dealers .
Sometimes they buy to repair and then sell with tongue wagging gains

It's business

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 6:15am On Jul 11
Hello bro
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by Herkim(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11
Available for sale
Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by 50JBL: 10:47pm On Jul 11
I have a Peugeut 504 v6

1 Like

Re: I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m by PehaKaso: 8:52am On Jul 12
50JBL:
I have a Peugeut 504 v6
Post pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

tokunbo 2006/07 Honda Accord I-vtec(discussion Continue)Price N2.450m Negotiable / Clean 2 unit 03 Honda Pilot Leather (toks) For Quick Sale Jst 1.7m See Pix...... / A Nigerian Used 2006 Model INIFINITI QX56 4 Month Use For Sale..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.