Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,594 members, 7,961,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

If The Number Of Students Or Pupils In Your School Is Less Than 200 , See This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If The Number Of Students Or Pupils In Your School Is Less Than 200 , See This (172 Views)

UTME: 1.4 Million out of 1.8 Million Scored Less Than 200 / Anambra, Enugu, Lagos Produce Best Pupils In NECO Common Entrance Exam / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Number Of Students Or Pupils In Your School Is Less Than 200 , See This by Adelekefemi01(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06
IF THE NUMBER OF STUDENTS OR PUPILS IN YOUR SCHOOL IS BELOW 200, THIS STORY MIGHT HELP YOU.

At exactly 12:30 PM on Sunday after coming back from church, I received a call from a proprietress who owns a school that has 208 students but now has reduced to 150. I will tell you what led to this reduction and how you can avoid this happening to your school in a bit.

I was curious to know how she got my number, so she said she read one of my posts on Nairaland and later checked my profile to get my contact.

You might want to ask, "Femi, what is Nairaland?" Well, Nairaland is like a mini blog where more than 50 million Nigerians gather to share information and advertise their products and services.

Back to my story, I asked the proprietress what led to the reduction of students in her school, and she burst into tears.

She said a termly bill was sent to a single mum who had two children in her school, but this single mum rejected the bill and claimed she's supposed to only pay for one child because she has paid in advance for one of her children.

To cut the story short, this single mum dragged this issue to the public to the extent that some parents started taking their children away from this school simply because the proprietress could not provide evidence or proof that could back her school up against the single mum's claim. These parents were scared that the same thing might happen to them.

After listening to this proprietress, I explained her mistakes and errors, then provided a solution to help prevent this incident from occurring again. What I shared with her is what I am about to share with you in a bit.

Why am I sharing this story with you, and what lesson can you learn from it?

You see, for your school to run well without issues like this, then your school processes need to be organized and well-structured.

But wait, you might want to ask, "Femi, what does a school process mean?"

Your school processes are any activities that your school performs in the process of delivering your services to customers.

Your customers here are:

- Students or pupils
- Teachers
- Parents
- Vendors, etc.

So, activities performed by your school in the process of delivering services to customers are known as school processes.

For example:

- The procedures of enrolling new students, handling applications, conducting interviews or assessments, and issuing acceptance letters are school processes.

- Creating and updating the educational programs and courses that students follow, including lesson planning and aligning with educational standards, is a school process.

- Activities related to classroom instruction, teacher preparation, student engagement, and assessment of learning outcomes are school processes.

- Providing services such as counseling, special education support, health services, and extracurricular activities to meet students' needs is a school process.

- Keeping track of student attendance, maintaining academic records, and managing transcripts and graduation requirements are school processes.

- Handling budgeting, accounting, payroll, and billing for tuition and other fees is a school process.

- Maintaining school buildings, grounds, and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for learning is a school process.

- Establishing communication channels with parents/guardians, sharing information about student progress, events, and school policies is a school process.

- Implementing protocols for school safety, emergency preparedness, and ensuring a secure environment for students and staff is a school process, etc.

If you know that parents usually complain about this and that in your school, then your school processes need to be checked and organized.

If you know that you find it difficult to track debtors, how money comes in and goes out of your school, or you don't even know how much profit you are making in your school, then your school processes need to be checked and organized.

If you know that things like books, registers, or documents in your school usually get missing or damaged, then your school processes need to be checked and organized.

If you know that you bought 100 pairs of uniforms today, you sold only two, and noticed that five are missing, then your school processes need to be checked and organized. There are many more, but let me stop here.

Now that you know that for your school to run better, you need to organize your processes, how then can you go about this?

Here's my response:

Use cloud technology tools to automate these processes.

Wondering how?

Forget the big English; let me break it down for you to understand.

You know the way you give paper bills to parents so that they can pay their child's bill? Instead of doing this, in order to automate this process, you are going to be using a simple and easy cloud-based software that you operate on your phone or laptop.

The way it works is that once you create the bill on the software and send it to the parent on WhatsApp, the software will automatically track that bill as a debt.

Once the parent makes payment and you record it, the software will automatically create a receipt that you can send to the parent on WhatsApp. Not only that, the software will also record that the student is not owing your school.

That is the power of a cloud-based technology software.

You might be wondering what cloud technology software means.

Cloud technology software is like having all your files and programs stored on the internet instead of just on your own computer. You can access them from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection, and they can never get missing.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you remember the story I started with at the beginning?

Now, if the proprietress had this kind of automated billing process, can the single mum just put up a lie against her school?

I'm sure your answer is no because the proprietress has enough evidence to back herself up.

Can you now see why it is necessary to not just organize your school processes alone but also automate them with cloud technology software?

But here's the twist.

How do you even know the kind of software that will be perfect for your small-sized private school?

How do you know the ones that even a 50-year-old woman or man can operate without stress?

How do you know the one that does not require your school to pay one naira to get?

Well, this is where I come in because this is my area of specialization.

I have helped over 15 small-sized private owners automate their school processes using these softwares. You can check their responses in the About/Featured section on my profile.

Here's how I can help you:

✅ Data Storage and Security:

I will help you set up a system to ensure that student records, administrative documents, and other sensitive school information are always secure and never lost.

✅ Financial Management:

I will help you set up a simple, accessible, secure, and affordable financial management tool where you can see how money comes in and goes out of your school, identify the expenses impacting your school's finances the most to increase profit, track debtors, send bills to parents easily, and access and generate financial reports.

I hope you learned something from this post.

PS! Do you want your school process organized? . If yes, see my contact details via my signature for a free consultation

Till I write again,

©️ Adeleke Femi David

(1) (Reply)

Coup-like Removal At UNIZIK:A Warning To Politicians-hands Off Our Universities / Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng / Is Hotel Management A Good Course In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.