Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest (39773 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Ironbull: 1:31pm On Jul 08
This is so sad. I can't even say anything.....

So sad.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by YorubaAssasin: 1:31pm On Jul 08
Igbos and their thirst for wickedness... angry
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by zebszebs: 1:32pm On Jul 08
I cant swim a lick,
Hence, you will never find me close to any body of water.

I dont know why people do the opposite of what is "commonsensical".

2 Likes

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by OGwales(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08
Let me not say what I am thinking but I don't trust IPOB
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by malcom1X: 1:33pm On Jul 08
Abujaexpress:
It took 3 bad hours to rescue someone from a swimming pool and not river?

Like I said earlier, no one pays a life guard at night in any swimming pool.
Most life guards are just swimming pool cleaners and go home at night.
You'll see them at day times but not at midnight when people are partying etc.

It's not the hotel's fault. Three hours means no one was there when he was swimming.

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Tightpussy2024(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08
See young hAndsome gallant soldier. Death will not claim useless boys like manmade, eastman20, obaranje, etc.. it always the ones with value it claims...why

So touching.

Rest in peace bro
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by APOPTOSIS: 1:36pm On Jul 08
MurderX:
Is that why they beat the hotel manager to death?
And they killed their own tribesman, the hotel manager just like that 😭😭😭.
What an Animalistic Society.
How can investors be sustained in that country..? Do they think most foreigners come from Lawless nations or what?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by onadana: 1:44pm On Jul 08
Whobedatte:
Are soldiers not supposed to learn basic swimming skills in the academy?
RIP to him

That is what I doubt they do.Only the navy,even senior commission officers cannot swim.Remember years ago a United States Army instructor came to my recreational center at Armed Forces Command and Staff College Jaji requesting to use my pool to teach soldiers who were already men how to swim.I said my pool is not free not owned by the Army they have to pay to use it.

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by FireUpNow(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

ONYEOMERENECHE

What a name.

God rest his soul.

What' is the meaning of his name?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by bizhop01: 1:47pm On Jul 08
due to a delayed and challenging rescue effort.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by onadana: 1:47pm On Jul 08
Mirasteel:
Why did he go close to the swimming pool in the first place, if he knows that he can't swim.
May his soul rest in peace.

You don't know the arrogance of this young yet to be commissioned officers.My son who is a good swimmer started swimming from two years old,he is seventeen now,told me he was going to use the pool down stairs I refused.That is a swimmer ooo....I told him to wait for me,I just got out of bed and accompanied him there,make I dey watch am.

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by onadana: 1:49pm On Jul 08
ibechris:
Indiscipline killed him.

Even when he was told not to enter the pool.

Rule number one....Water is not your friend.As a swimmer if you respect this rule it saves lives Even the best of swimmer's can drown.

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Artscollection: 1:49pm On Jul 08
Stuffs like this is one of the reasons you can't discourage anyone from jappa. You can die for nothing n nothing will happen
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Kingzmate(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08
VILLAGE PEOPLE AT WORK AGAIN angry

WETIN THAT HANDSOME OFFICER DO THEM

ANYWAY RIP TO HIM cool
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Felaincarnated: 2:00pm On Jul 08
Otilo. Airforce don comot hand for d family after d burial
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Lezzlie(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08
Metrix147:
The community of Okwuta Ibeku in Umuahia North LGA bid a tearful farewell to 20-year-old Cadet Airforce Officer Emmanuel Onyeomereneche, whose mysterious death at Hotel Royal Damgrate's swimming pool has sparked outrage and demands for justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRGo3VDCUM
The young officer, who was slated to graduate with his fellow cadets just weeks ago, met his untimely demise in the pool, leaving his family and friends in shock and grief.

ABN TV reports that the young officer's life was tragically cut short on Tuesday, April 9, 2024, in the pool, where he disappeared at 6:37 pm and was recovered nearly three hours later, at 9:58 pm, due to a delayed and challenging rescue effort.

The swimming pool's poor state and the absence of divers hindered the rescue operation, raising questions about the hotel's safety standards and emergency preparedness.

As the community mourns the loss of this young life, the family of Late Emmanuel Onyeomereneche is calling for a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding his death, demanding justice and accountability.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/tears-as-20-year-old-cadet-officer-who-died-mysteriously-in-hotel-pool-in-abia-laid-to-rest-photos-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
May his soul rest in peace. The army and the family of the deceased should be held accountable for the death of the hotel manager
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Hullcity: 2:01pm On Jul 08
I believe he was murdered and the murderers, in connivance with the hotel management , opted to cast his corpse into the pool in order to conceal evidence. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Judolisco(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

It means "Person wey e happen to, dey think"
hmmm...e deep true true
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Peter1900(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08
RIP to the gallant soldier

I reserve the remaining comment
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08
onadana:

You don't know the arrogance of this young yet to be commissioned officers.My son who is a good swimmer started swimming from two years old,he is seventeen now,told me he was going to use the pool down stairs I refused.That is a swimmer ooo....I told him to wait for me,I just got out of bed and accompanied him there,make I dey watch am.

Hahahaha 🤣😂😂 you quickly apply sense before principalities do you strong thing...lol 😆

Na over-sharp dey worry you laidiz o! 😂
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08
ibechris:
Indiscipline killed him.

Nwanne I swear...
Na indiscipline kill that boy...
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by omooba969(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08
Kingzmate:
VILLAGE PEOPLE AT WORK AGAIN angry

WETIN THAT HANDSOME OFFICER DO THEM

ANYWAY RIP TO HIM cool

This has nothing to do with the village people, it's gross negligence.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Onyeka8: 2:30pm On Jul 08
May he RIP AMEN 🙏
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by omooba969(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08
Hullcity:
I believe he was murdered and the murderers, in connivance with the hotel management , opted to cast his corpse into the pool in order to conceal evidence. Na wa o

Going by your claim, you will have to consider the likely motives, if not, your claim has no merits. 🙂
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by manmade(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08
Tightpussy2024:
See young hAndsome gallant soldier. Death will not claim useless boys like manmade, eastman20, obaranje, etc.. it always the ones with value it claims...why

So touching.

Rest in peace bro
You're still crushing on manmade grin, unfortunately, I'm straight, I don't do
anus , try your luck elsewhere. grin grin
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Sapasenator: 2:39pm On Jul 08
Hullcity:

Believe?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Augustine2244(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

ONYEOMERENECHE
What a name.

God rest his soul.
Lol!!! As in eeh! The name literally means "He who was Offended Awaits" Are you sure this isn't a cursed name?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:52pm On Jul 08
MurderX:
Is that why they beat the hotel manager to death?
where did you see this. Don't be unfortunate na
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:53pm On Jul 08
ibechris:
Indiscipline killed him.

When was he told? Abi you want to die untimely too
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:54pm On Jul 08
pretydiva:
Was there no cctv camera at the pool area? The footage would have helped in the investigation
How many cctv you buy for them
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:54pm On Jul 08
malcom1X:
This thing always happens, I've seen this before. These army guys come to hotel, make noise, get high and then at night they go to swim when no one is around. Then they die. Just like that before you know it they say someone is floating in the swimming pool. How come? No one knows, no one knows when he went to swim. His friends will stop him but he won't accept.

This is how it has played out twice that an army personell dies on the swimming pool.

No one pays life guards at night when you are partying.

Name another place you have seen it otherwise you're an inbesile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Exhume Woman’s Corpse 13 Days After Being Buried In Ibadan. Photos / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Agbor, Delta, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.