Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,021 members, 7,963,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) (52456 Views)

Northern Muslims Cry Foul As Cross Is Found In Tinubu's House (picture) / Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / See PDP Governor Looting State House Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Brushstrokes20: 9:13am On Jul 07
Wow! Oya tell seyi to go and start large scale farming in sambisa forest and I'll take you serious📢📢📢
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE AND PROPAGANDAS 💯💯
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by GodisFirst: 9:17am On Jul 07
do the Fulani herds men have access to this farm, if the answer is no, then it is not a typical Nigerian women farm. I call this the Presidential scammers farm or garden. She will use it to collect money proposed for Nigerian women who toil in risky farms, claiming that she also owns a farm.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Faithfulness99: 9:18am On Jul 07
It's a good idea. I also planted vegetable to be precise water leaf stem in a sack in my compound and it has started growing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by joshkke(m): 9:19am On Jul 07
This is actually the type of thing a 1st lady should be doing, and if it takes off, will have far-reaching benefits, maybe everyone cuts her some slack?

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by GorillaApp(m): 9:23am On Jul 07
CrownedPhoenix:
I don't see any deception in this. In my view, this is a very good one.

Everything is not about politics. Some enjoy this as hobby.

If you have the smallest space to use, plant some vegetables, even tomatoes.

For some time now, I have been thinking of getting sand in sacks and planting at my balcony.

This is not about being poor/rich.

I very well know a relatively rich woman who has a small garden at the back of her house that yields yams, plantain, tomatoes and pepper with other vegetables. Even though on a small scale, it provides food for her family and I feel the joy on her face when she posts the pictures.

Apart from the farms in the bush, people in the villages have small gardens at the back of their houses for things like Ugwu, garden egg, etc.

This is no big deal, everything is not about politics.

I will not reply silly mentions.
Bros abeg make we rest. While I understand what you are saying because I consider partnering with my mum because I won't have the time as my role involves financing and recruiting staff, these folks called politicians are messing with our mind. Period

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by RichBoy247: 9:28am On Jul 07
OluwafemiYemi:
Scam alert. A rare picture to deceive the gullibles like the one above me.

If you like, no dey do small small farming, na you hunger go kee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by RichBoy247: 9:29am On Jul 07
emmanuel596:
This country is a huge joke.... We celebrate mediocrity and clap for nonsense..... Nigerian government from independence has always had a strong misplaced priority and I feel they are deliberately doing it.

So the Priority should be how to plan Indian hemp and Canadian Loud and traffic them abroad, abi?
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Akinpresident: 9:31am On Jul 07
Tflex01:

How do you know it's scam?

Because food expenses of the state house says so.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:37am On Jul 07
CalabarPikin:
Another shock is coming, by the time they say how much was allocated for that
2.6 billion no too much na grin

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:41am On Jul 07
DonBenny77:
No Agbado sef and it's agbado season
Na cheap scam
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by fitinwell: 9:42am On Jul 07
Islie:
•Calls on women to lead food security campaign

https://thenationonlineng.net/first-lady-unveils-vegetable-garden-at-state-house/

For the Camera...
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Ajalalomo: 9:43am On Jul 07
This is nothing but BS.
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Jamie248: 9:44am On Jul 07
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/first-lady-unveils-vegetable-garden-at-state-house/

Yeye person
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by FBIBOT(m): 9:48am On Jul 07
Lol the idea they are trying to sell is dead on arrival... Home gardening can't sustain a family.... Can home garden grow rice or beans... Even pepper.... Only vegetables like okro, spinach and the likes can be home grown let's stop fooling ourselves... Government need to invest in large scale mechanised farming and if they like they shouldn't protect it from herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by frankson1(m): 9:52am On Jul 07
emmanuel596:
This country is a huge joke.... We celebrate mediocrity and clap for nonsense..... Nigerian government from independence has always had a strong misplaced priority and I feel they are deliberately doing it.

Very EMBARRASSING comment from you.

Advising that we should have a small garden to plant vegetables is a misplaced priority undecided

Most people have a small portion where the plant vegetables inside their compound and some have it outside.

I'm trying to imagine how you and over 100 of your kind who liked your senseless comment are surviving and I'm already feeling pity for your offsprings.
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by EmmyDJourno: 10:02am On Jul 07
This Olosho can only deceive the bigoted fools who support them, times are hard and the future is bleak
God punish Tinubu, everyone who brought him in and those who support him; Aje😤

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by silaswills01(m): 10:05am On Jul 07
You will hear 1 billion naira was spent for first lady's garden maintainance 😏
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Quebec91(m): 10:06am On Jul 07
No lies
emmanuel596:
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by silaswills01(m): 10:07am On Jul 07
frankson1:

Advising that we should have a small garden to plant vegetables is a misplaced priority undecided

Most people have a small portion where the plant vegetables inside their compound and some have it outside.

I'm trying to imagine how you and over 100 of your kind who liked your senseless comment are surviving and I'm already feeling pity for your offsprings.

Yen yen yen
It's a MISPLACED priority
Only God knows the millions or billions that will be diverted in name of garden maintenance 😡

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by femi4: 10:08am On Jul 07
Islie:

Is that what you wear to do farm work? Deceptive government

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by femi4: 10:10am On Jul 07
frankson1:

It's a misplaced priority. How many of these compounds have portable water? Stop defending nonsense

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by allthingsgood: 10:11am On Jul 07
Maxtipulation:

Why are you imposing your hunger mentally on me...do I look like Ebin pa wa Emilokon Abobaku 10k teargas custom rice bandits to you?

Yes.
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by farouk2much(m): 10:13am On Jul 07
Only fools will be deceived by bad gov't

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by blaise26abj(m): 10:24am On Jul 07
CrownedPhoenix:
I don't see any deception in this. In my view, this is a very good one.

Everything is not about politics. Some enjoy this as hobby.

If you have the smallest space to use, plant some vegetables, even tomatoes.

For some time now, I have been thinking of getting sand in sacks and planting at my balcony.

This is not about being poor/rich.

I very well know a relatively rich woman who has a small garden at the back of her house that yields yams, plantain, tomatoes and pepper with other vegetables. Even though on a small scale, it provides food for her family and I feel the joy on her face when she posts the pictures.

Apart from the farms in the bush, people in the villages have small gardens at the back of their houses for things like Ugwu, garden egg, etc.

This is no big deal, everything is not about politics.

I will not reply silly mentions.

God bless you . I have been researching tomatoes and hydroponics gardening . You should do too . It maximizes space . My parents grow a lot of things . Since I was small . In their advanced age , they still love gardening .

It is a good initiative from the First Lady even if I don’t like the husbands policies

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:26am On Jul 07
First what? Ebe like say craz de worry you
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Realtruth2023: 10:27am On Jul 07
lamentor78:

Immediately I saw this post I knew some idiots will start abusing her, in my backyard I have small land ,I planted spinach and bitter leaf and doing small poultry, in have two layers, 4 broilers and two turkey since my layers start laying two eggs daily over a month now we stop buying eggs.

Lazy idiots will not do anything but they will continue to blame government for the hunger hitting them.

Good one my first lady Oluremi Tinubu

Fear God and stop lying through your teeth. If you have a small land and you farm why do you still accept 30k salary to spread propaganda?

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Tareq1105: 10:27am On Jul 07
OluwafemiYemi:
Scam alert. A rare picture to deceive the gullibles like the one above me.

It's to encourage and not to deceive. We know that she's not feeding from the garden but it's to encourage anyone with small spaces in his or her compound.
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Maxtipulation(m): 10:27am On Jul 07
allthingsgood:

Yes.

Clown 🤡
Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by Realtruth2023: 10:29am On Jul 07
PHAYOL81:
....to those who,have some space wasting away idly, don't say you haven't,been admonished.

Taaa!!!! Please be silent this eye service is appalling

1 Like

Re: First Lady Unveils Vegetable Garden At State House (Picture) by jubrilELsudan: 10:30am On Jul 07
I NO GO SHOCK SEY SHE GO SAY NA 1 BILLION NAIRA SHE TAKE SET UP THE VEGETABLE GARDEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.