Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

Let Us Pray Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray Together (99 Views)

Lets Pray Together: PRAYER WARFARE / Let's Pray Together / Coronavirus : Muslims Ignore Mosques, Pray Together On The Streets Of Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Pray Together by JesusSonOfGod: 6:32am On Jul 07
Send your prayer request to my dm, let's pray together. God will manifest His wonders. If no power could stop Jesus Christ from resurrecting , no power can stop our prayers that are inline with His word. Jesus is the Word of God. Ours is to pray, while it is for God to do His wonders.

Do not forget to share your testimonies here to the glory of God.

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Matthew 18:19
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 21:21-22 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

PSALM 145:18
The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him,
To all that call upon him in truth.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Ezekiel 22:30
I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.
Re: Let Us Pray Together by Iamanoited: 7:44am On Jul 07
IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray Together by JesusSonOfGod: 9:32am On Jul 21
Matthew 18:19
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

11 Open Avenues Of Attacks Of The Devil And His Agents / Your Fruits Are More Important Than Your Gifts (video) / Are You Ashamed Of Your Present Position ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.