Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,019 members, 7,960,262 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf (32481 Views)

How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by atobs4real(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07
They know what is good for the mother. Smart Kids.
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by FireUpNow(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07
muyico:
Shey dose kidz stupid nih? Dey didnt want make they mama enjoys life nih? Lack of s?x can cause depression

For who? Which doctor told you that? The young man is a big gold digger. Can he marry a woman who is older and already has 3 kids?
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07
GVTAsiwaju:
Mr. Gigolo, go and work

Don't mind the clown...!

Such irritating lazy bones!
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by TableLeg(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07
God1000:

A 30year old man who is in love with a 46year old woman says they met in a supermarket and have been inseparable since then. My woman has 3children from her previous relationship and when we met she had told me that her ex-husband and her simply co-parent. Nothing more.

She was glad her children liked me when we were introduced to one another about a year ago when we started dating. However, recently, her ex-husband has been pushing for more and this has been stressing my woman out as she says she has moved on. Her children now act strangely towards me and would rather go spend more time at their dad’s. This has become concerning for her as she says does not want to lose the bond she has with her children who are just 14,12 and 9 years old.

Our parents know about our relationship and are in support even though my mother has always been vocal about her worry that my woman is way richer and that she won’t be able to give her grandchildren if I decide to marry her. I am thinking of proposing to her just to prove my utmost commitment. I told her kids about this. Few day after, my girlfriend told me the kids said she should choose between me and them.

How would children that young come up with such ultimatum? I know my woman loves me but she does not joke with her children as well. How do I win this fight? How do I win their hearts? How do I not lose my woman. Should I just propose without the children’s approval? What do I do? Please advise me.

Your woman? What makes you think she is yours? and what do you expect about the strange attitude, are you their father?

Oya weyrey ni?
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by olaJako(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07
Does your woman consent to this post on nairaland? There are things kept in secrecy. It was your decision from the onset.
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by onadana: 7:24pm On Jul 07
ThinkSmarter:
It appears to be true that women's libido peaks in their late 30s to 40s.
Then, their clitor1s might have grown double to what it used to be in their 20s.
Then they turn to predators looking for younger men with sexual stamina.
My advice to men is to learn how to fvck and take care of ur health/sexually health, especially in ur 50s and 60s.
Don't get pot belly as a man, it causes ED
Meanwhile, women are loyal to the men that gives them orgasm.
And if you are a man and ur wife uses smartphone, wears leggings and fixes eye lashes/makeup, there is a high tendency that she will cheat or she is already doing it.
Especially if she starts being disrespectful to you.
And to the 30year old man that is obsessed with the pvssy of a 46yr old woman and even going to the lenght of proposing marriage to her.
You are likely a lazy gigolo that have only looks and dick to offer.
How u dey do face when sucking a breast sucked by grown up kids in their teens?
Maybe 4 u, breast na breast. #lol
Agafuu!

Women are not loyal to anyone that gives them orgasm.They can get that anywhere even by themselves or their Love Machine that even perform more than some men.Women are loyal to their feelings,comfort and satisfaction,so even if you have 12inch gbola and orgasm is your name..she will still leave you for who can provide for her even with a micro gbola.Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by onadana: 7:30pm On Jul 07
Primusinterpares:
When you see single mothers... Run oooo.
Don't commit yourself o. It always has repercussions.

Because very soon you go soon see wetin pursue the first man.

The baby daddy will always have his way to her anytime any day.

Run very very far,dated one like that despite divorced with two kids,despite all the talks about emotional,physical and psychological abuse..this lady was still bedding this man.It's like after a long while her banny will just hungry him and boom...he looks for an excuse to see her..they lay and everyone goes his way and the circle continues. I dropped one for her too and took a walk.
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by onadana: 7:31pm On Jul 07
atobs4real:
They know what is good for the mother. Smart Kids.

Kids can smell gold diggers from a thousand miles.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Ubdavis(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07
Why are they so heartless. They should put themselves in the mother's shoes
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by 99thEnemy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The moment I saw--" she's richer" I knew this guy has a plan undecided.

Werey even said he loves her cheesy. Why won't you love her when she has got money ? cheesy. For you to be jealous that the kids are even spending more time with their dad instead of you means you're loser and and a fvcking opportunist angry

Well, there's no way she's gonna choose you(an outsider) over her kids undecided Nigha better start fooling around and accept his fate......Cuz the bond between momsy and her kids is most times inseparable.......
The gold digger and his entitlement mentality doesn’t know that a Variable should never compete with a constant.

Just imagine the idiot complaining of the kids spending more time with their own father.
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by muyico(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07
FireUpNow:

For who? Which doctor told you that? The young man is a big gold digger. Can he marry a woman who is older and already has 3 kids?
why not? our young men wey ddey married oyinbo women wey don reach they' re grandma ages nko
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by aa146: 8:01pm On Jul 07
I dont know how some people think, you they see future problem you still want to put your head, as women plenty, wey be say some people they marry 2 women the same day, you that you're just 30 want to marry a 46yr old with 3 children, it's either you're a Gold digger or you no get.....,...

1 Like

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Okoroawusa: 8:25pm On Jul 07
Bia nwokem better leave that relationship before kitikpa arachagi anya. Do you think you can win this battle?
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Pat081: 8:28pm On Jul 07
If you are the one paying their school fees you will have run away since but because the woman is rice now you want to dead there

1 Like

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Philan000: 8:30pm On Jul 07
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by 1234igalo: 8:34pm On Jul 07
You're nothing but a gold digger, ole, bcuz the woman is richer..better go and look for job

https://www.facebook.com/61550192202878/posts/pfbid03132J8b1SUuNhHMjwtxn8Fg14Dvj7283ftqsdvZ9LLjUndHMP2rJWNjP2BckGfgmhl/?app=fbl[/quote]
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by BABANGBALI: 8:56pm On Jul 07
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Dey there, dey play
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Originalsly: 9:05pm On Jul 07
Hmmm .... 30 year old... running after a 46 year old .... with three children ... and an ex husband who wants "more" with her ... and is in the neighborhood. Is she the only woman in town?.... At 30 ... where are his peers?... and did he have a gf at the time he ran into the heifer? Did he just drop her? What's clearly on his mind is inheriting her wealth.... or why else will he be pushing for marriage? The children are just pawns ... he must win them over to get to the mother and that is his problem.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by callmenazarene: 9:07pm On Jul 07
Truth be told; you are a gold digger.
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07
Why is this on front page?

1 Like

Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07
Funny storyline

Op na splashfm you dey work
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Bananapill: 9:27pm On Jul 07
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by luminouz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07
God1000:
This guy is a gold digger setting himself up for serious heartbreak, he's feeling loved in an uncomfortable environment.

He doesn't even know what made the woman to separate from her ex-husband, one thing I know is that a woman would always choose her children over any other thing, he should quit the relationship before it's too late
You haven't met all mothers

I have seen some give up their kids for men..even kill these kids
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Judd007: 10:06pm On Jul 07
Plenty people heads no correct for this country sha
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Leemzyy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The moment I saw--" she's richer" I knew this guy has a plan undecided.

Werey even said he loves her cheesy. Why won't you love her when she has got money ? cheesy. For you to be jealous that the kids are even spending more time with their dad instead of you means you're loser and and a fvcking opportunist angry

Well, there's no way she's gonna choose you(an outsider) over her kids undecided Nigha better start fooling around and accept his fate......Cuz the bond between momsy and her kids is most times inseparable.......
The fact that you are a golddigger does not justify others so why conclude the fact that he is perhaps cux you are one
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Leemzyy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07
Judd007:
Plenty people heads no correct for this country sha
No blame us sha na the country cause am
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Leemzyy(f): 10:34pm On Jul 07
FireUpNow:

Plx try setting "may" when predicting someone's mission,ya of course the op may b of what you say and also mayb not
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Leemzyy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07
TableLeg:

Your woman? What makes you think she is yours? and what do you expect about the strange attitude, are you their father?

Oya weyrey ni?
Lol calm down na
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Leemzyy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 07
muyico:
why not? our young men wey ddey married oyinbo women wey don reach they' re grandma ages nko
Na lie
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by Leemzyy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 07
aa146:
I dont know how some people think, you they see future problem you still want to put your head, as women plenty, wey be say some people they marry 2 women the same day, you that you're just 30 want to marry a 46yr old with 3 children, it's either you're a Gold digger or you no get.....,...
Hhmm big bro complete what you started jhor
Re: Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf by hobyner(m): 12:10am On Jul 08
Superstory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.