Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,446 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ngene Ikenna Henry Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ngene Ikenna Henry Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood (175 Views)

Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star In Nollywood / Franklin Igweokolo Inyi Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood / The Rising Star Of Nollywood : Iroegbu Godwill Benjamin Chukwuemeka Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngene Ikenna Henry Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood by feedsnewstrust: 10:56am On Jul 08
My name is Ngene Ikenna Henry from Ugbawka in Nkanu East Enugu State Nigeria.
My primary School was with Step by step int'l School and My Secondary school was with Saint Mary's College.
I furthermore I furthered with Institute of Management and technology (IMT) Enugu.
I have been in the movie Industry for the past 6 years and I have futured in more than 10 movies.
I also add Web design and development with My Acting Career.
I have no regrets in the Industry.
My role Model in the Movie Industry is Alex Ekubo and My role Model in life is His Worship. Magistrate Obi Ngene (My Elder bro)
I aspire to be Successful in my movie career and my tech work so i can try to inspire others
I promise My fellow Upcoming Actors to keep working harder, take corrections, and keep improving your Acting skills, your face will show and your shoe will shine soon by his Grace.
I plead with the Government to keep Investing passionately to it through the right people and we ll see great results.
Am still Single expecting to have My Wife and Children one day.
If not this Acting I would have been Improving my tech Skills (Coding and Web design). I Specifically thank God, the Chairman( Mr. Linux O Aneke) and Manager (Dr. Coach AIT ENUGU) of MAKAVILLA MOVIE ACADEMY including every Sons and Daughters of MAKAVILLA MOVIE ACADEMY.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Suggestions / Hyundai Introduces E-corner Driving System / Unlocking Financial Freedom: The Power Of Insurance Premium Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.