Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue (332 Views)

My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue by Queengee: 5:07pm On Jul 09
Hi guys is been long time I posted here. So today I decided to share with you how my kitchen routine for today went . Been tired of the regular fried cooked meat and chicken , I decided to make some barbecue from the frozen chicken and beef I bought from market. Its actually stressful but the taste Worth it . Barbecue is bae.

3 Likes

Re: My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue by RealityKings: 5:17pm On Jul 09
Following
Re: My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue by Balablue64: 5:17pm On Jul 09
This sacrifice
Re: My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue by Holyfic: 5:59pm On Jul 09
Looks nice, u just took me back to memories cl check wen me and
cous use to run it some weekends before she travelled, I prefer grilling to another way it gives the protein yummy taste
Queengee:
Hi guys is been long time I posted here. So today I decided to share with you how my kitchen routine for today went . Been tired of the regular fried cooked meat and chicken , I decided to make some barbecue from the frozen chicken and beef I bought from market. Its actually stressful but the taste Worth it . Barbecue is bae.
Re: My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue by DevilsEqual(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09
Nice Nice

This is one of the reasons I must marry

I told Munachi that if we eventually get to marry, I must not and will never repeat same food every 30days

I'm ready to pay for the catering school fees to ensure she's skilled enough to cook at least 55 diff meals(Snacks and Barbeques inclusive)

1 Like

Re: My Homemade Chicken & Beef Barbecue by lordm(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09
Bros, where you dy stay. Abeg gimme location. Imagine this work cold bottle of beer

(1) (Reply)

A Good Cook Urgently Needed In A Restaurant At Abule-egba / Scarcity Of Cooking Gas In Osun / Food Pack Group Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.