Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,194 members, 7,963,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:12 PM

Portable Blasts Governor Abiodun Over Terrible Roads In Ogun State - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Blasts Governor Abiodun Over Terrible Roads In Ogun State (23618 Views)

Portable Claims He Got N2M From Governor Abiodun After Calling Him Out / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Portable Blasts Governor Abiodun Over Terrible Roads In Ogun State by ariesbull: 5:17pm On Jul 11
Harddiskng:

No they should have come to your house to deliver the announcement to you personally naa grin

Thank God i have confirmation from people that knew about the matter

@ariesbull For your information, i was in CU the year the events i am talking about happened. So i have first hand information.

It is not only government that is bad, the truth is there are more bad indigenes than good especially in Ogun state. The few good roads the Church was even able to repair without elaborate permission, was met with pushback from the people themselves.

Yes, the people. There was a particular place the youth themselves prevented the workers from doing their job, cause they wanted to be settled first! Can you imagine, you want me to settle you first, before I can help you repair a road that your stupid Governor, which you yourself voted into office neglected undecided
Push back from the people ...I don't get it

Are you saying that the people didn't want the roads to be built
Re: Portable Blasts Governor Abiodun Over Terrible Roads In Ogun State by Fearurcreeator: 7:58pm On Jul 11
NgwalandAbia:

Otu nama, Nikita iyi.
Apooda
Re: Portable Blasts Governor Abiodun Over Terrible Roads In Ogun State by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:33am On Jul 12
Fearurcreeator:

Apooda

Otununu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Youtube Presents Yemi Alade A Gold Creator Award For Surpassing 1M Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.