Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion (51764 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Ifeanyi Joachin Nwafor And His Indian Wife Arrested For Fraud In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:11pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

Dismissed!

Voetsek back at you!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:13pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Like I said you are on a very low frequency and can't see down very complex levels of anything.

Morpheus says "come let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Tell me more

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by WannaHowzit(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
This one thinks he's on a movie set, such are delulu OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yoh, he's starting with Shakespeare, matrix character some chapter from the Bible. Must be hunger pains. I'm outta here.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:15pm On Jul 11
WannaHowzit:

Yoh, he's starting with Shakespeare or some chapter from the Bible. Must be hunger pains. I'm outta here.
it's the coping mechanism, it's a must in Naija

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:16pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Tell me more

Go and retake the sciences then maybe we can talk.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by WannaHowzit(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

Dismissed!

Yoh, that got you a "ftsek" from morpheus. You've got him bouncing off the walls now.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:18pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Go and retake the sciences then maybe we can talk.
You need to stop doing drugs man๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:19pm On Jul 11
WannaHowzit:

Yoh, that got you a "ftsek" from morpheus. You've got him bouncing off the walls now.

You misunderstood the tone of the Voetsek.

It was a very soft one. I do not dwell in the realm of the ego much like my opponent here.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:20pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
You need to stop doing drugs man๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought that was a south african problem hence why all the "the drug dealers"must go!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:21pm On Jul 11
WannaHowzit:

Yoh, he's starting with Shakespeare, matrix character some chapter from the Bible. Must be hunger pains. I'm outta here.

I am very versed in several disciplines dear boy.

Can you not tell.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:21pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

I thought that was a south african problem hence why all the "the drug dealers"must go!
You're the type that get's high on his own supply

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:24pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
You're the type that get's high on your own supply

Really!.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:27pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Really!.
Yeah whatever! bored with this nonsense

Adios
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 8:29pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
Yeah whatever! bored with this nonsense

Adios

As always. We ran around in circles and never discussed anything because you cowards always scared.

See how I chased jace away. The lad is so ego driven lol.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:32pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

As always. We ran around in circles and never discussed anything because you cowards always scared.

See how I chased jace away. The lad is so ego driven lol.
Choose the narcissistic route to make yourself feel better..fam , that's your business
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 8:39pm On Jul 11
WannaHowzit:

He realises that when these back and forth exchanges come to an end it's time to face Tinubulation head on.

Reality is harder.

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by NaijaPrince18: 8:49pm On Jul 11
Only ibo go to other countries to sell drugs
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 9:15pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

He realises that when these back and forth exchanges come to an end it's time to face Tinubulation head on.

Reality is harder.

let us know when you get back the land. 13% ownership is horrendous for people who consider themselves free.

Shame!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 9:45pm On Jul 11
Dismissed!

Tinubulation awaits.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 11:36pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:
Dismissed!

Tinubulation awaits.

Don't worry we will die here in Nigeria on our land, all 200 million of us.

When you get your land back from the settlers who are bringing more of their people to settle vis a vis digital nomad visas, let us know neh!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 7:51am On Jul 12
Lekwerekwere le le nale nkane straight๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ hey wena! vaya!! nna ke feditse le wena angry

O tseba'ng ka land?

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:57am On Jul 12
Anambra People should start heavily stigmatizing harddrug traffickers,they stigmatize ritualists,they should stigmatize kidnappers and deal with their cannibals if they want peace.THEY ARE THE EVIL ONES SPONSORING evil KILLERS AND RITUALIST IN EAST.THEM CUP DONE FULL.angry[/quote]
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by ObaKlaz: 9:35am On Jul 12
JaceBlaze:
Lekwerekwere le le nale nkane straight๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ hey wena! vaya!! nna ke feditse le wena angry

O tseba'ng ka land?
Dude, you can't be on Nairaland and be using that slur.

Let that sink into your cranium.๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 10:02am On Jul 12
ObaKlaz:
Dude, you can't be on Nairaland and be using that slur.

Let that sink into your cranium.๐Ÿ˜ก

But he can use slurs against me,and I can't.I don't think so,sir!

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by ObaKlaz: 10:17am On Jul 12
JaceBlaze:

Draw my attention to the slurs he used against you. I shall wait and do the needful.

Be that as it might, you will not use that slur of yours and the others here.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 10:44am On Jul 12
JaceBlaze:

O tseba'ng ka land?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 11:03am On Jul 12
KingCold:
grin grin grin

LoL cheesy
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 11:21am On Jul 12
ObaKlaz:
Draw my attention to the slurs he used against you. I shall wait and do the needful.

Be that as it might, you will not use that slur of yours and the others here.

You didn't see where he used the k-word on me?

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 11:55am On Jul 12
JaceBlaze:

You didn't see where he used the k-word on me?
Their hypocrisy won't allow him to denounce both sides, they're always victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:02pm On Jul 12
JaceBlaze:

Hey Dimwitt. CONTEXT is everything neh. This is why when I say you are a mumu, people must believe me, but then again why is anyone surprised you just exposed what I continue to demonstrate, that you are a Xenophobic, self hating,Afrophobe and I dare say racist.

Kaffraria, Kaffiria, or Kaffirland was the descriptive name given to the southeast part of what is today the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Kaffraria, i.e. the land of the Kaffirs, is no longer an official designation[2] (with the term kaffir now an offensive racial slur in South Africa).

The districts now known as King Williams Town and East London were annexed by the British early on, and were thus known as British Kaffraria (later annexed to Cape Colony in 1865).[2] All of the remaining Xhosa territory beyond the Kei River, south of the Drakensberg Mountains and as far as the Natal frontier, remained independent for longer and was known as Kaffraria proper.[2]

As a geographical term, it was later used to indicate the Transkeian territories of the Cape provinces comprising the four administrative divisions of Transkei, Pondoland, Tembuland and Griqualand East, incorporated into Cape Colony at various periods between 1879 and 1894."

source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffraria
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:06pm On Jul 12
KingCold:
Their hypocrisy won't allow him to denounce both sides, they're always victims

Always slow brained as expected. You must learn how to read before comparing me to the likes of Renaldo Gouws.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 6:00pm On Jul 12
Sepukku:

Always slow brained as expected. You must learn how to read before comparing me to the likes of Renaldo Gouws.
look the other way weirdo, I wasn't even talking to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.