Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar (7785 Views)

Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop / Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar / Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Zooposki(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by SpaceX: 12:07pm On Jul 10
Tinubonomics is on full speed heading to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Dpharisee: 12:09pm On Jul 10
Voting nonsense during elections also has consequences

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by JoeyNaza: 12:11pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing
Nigerians should persevere a little more. We are almost there

These reforms were necessary and it can only get better from here on

Also, they can stop eating bread for now. I dont even eat that shii. I stopped eating it like 13years ago when i also stopped taking tea

People like you have started hallucinating due to food deprivation grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Jul 10
99thEnemy:
Man must not live by bread alone. grin
..but they should live by Tinubu's agbado and cassava ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jul 10
That is the renewed hope you voted for 🙄

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by NobleSeed(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing

Also, they can stop eating bread for now. I dont even eat that shii. I stopped eating it like 13years ago when i also stopped taking tea
Why are you so d@ft ?

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by phorget(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10
They should keep enduring cos this too shall pass.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Amb1045(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing

reverse psychology for just ordinary bread na mad you Dee mad so

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by JohnOkolo: 12:51pm On Jul 10
helinues:
Toh

Just because I am educated, I can't work at bakery

Why should educated me be working as a block molder

God forbids for me as an educated person to work as a car wash man.

Some of those minor jobs are even profitable than the office work the so called educated ones are waiting for .

Hunger and hardship go definitely make the brain to reset

You must be brainwashed to think an educated person deserves to work in such establishment especially as a labourer.

You can be a manager, a senior staff but not a labourer. When the country is not grounded already why would such nonsense happen.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by arantess: 12:54pm On Jul 10
helinues:
Toh

Some of those minor jobs are even profitable than the office work the so called educated ones are waiting for .

hey mr 'egg is for the rich'

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by arantess: 12:55pm On Jul 10
Brendaniel:

Look at the people sane Nigerians are sharing country with, these are the type of people supporting Tinubu, I have asked myself many times if these people are really human beings...

The bad part is they try to gaslight the sane people in Nigeria to believe that they are the normal people, but reality keeps exposing them, just read their comments and see for yourself.
sick demons parading as humans

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Elsueno: 12:57pm On Jul 10
helinues:
Toh

grin grin bros, are u sure ur head dey correct....What has scarcity of inputs for bread got to do with graduates..... Graduates way dey do napep, work as traders, shop assistants etc...I as an Msc holder even pack chicken shyt for my farm

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by arantess: 1:06pm On Jul 10
TOPCRUISE:
Proverbs 29;2 When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.
The wicked rule because the people voted for them
in this case, INEC and judges enforced it on nigeria, while the zombies cheered them on due to tribal and other affiliations.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by arantess: 1:07pm On Jul 10
Elsueno:

grin grin bros, are u sure ur head dey correct....What has scarcity of inputs for bread got to do with graduates..... Graduates way dey do napep, work as traders, shop assistants etc...I as an Msc holder even pack chicken shyt for my farm
that is the zombie tactics..
always deflecting from topic and trying to distract sound discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:08pm On Jul 10
Forumites:
Is this not the same KKK states that removed Jonathan? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This is just the beginning.

grin This one still dey cry over Jonathan. Hunger go don turn you to kwashiorkor.

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Anatolia: 1:09pm On Jul 10
The hunger never hit them hard enough. We will know they are hungry if they come out to protest and vote based on the level of competence.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by clockwisereport: 1:09pm On Jul 10
Stop complaining. Go and bake ur own bread. Lazy youths
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by aylive02(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing

. Not everyone would be foolish like you

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by reiddecuti: 1:24pm On Jul 10
Forumites:
Is this not the same KKK states that removed Jonathan? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This is just the beginning.

The almighty Kardashian states.

Funny it is indeed...
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by UKEMY(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10
I like the Economic Situation of Nigeria,atleast maybe Nigerians will wise up
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Metordman: 1:33pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing

no matter what u say, your Jagaban is a monumental FAILURE

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Artscollection: 1:41pm On Jul 10
Ara ga abga nde ara very soon!!!
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Artscollection: 1:43pm On Jul 10
Most people that voted these poisoned chalice where hoping on him for survival That's why they are hard Hit, sometime i want the suffering to persist but been human sha make God help una oo

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Jamie248: 2:01pm On Jul 10
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Jamie248: 2:02pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing

Almost where? What reforms? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10
helinues:
Toh

The mason man that lives on my street is looking for labour. I know you'll be interested. Send me an email before I call someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by chydo55: 2:38pm On Jul 10
When they were being warned they felt it's all about winning elections... These are the consequences of electing clueless and incompetent people to lead.
The KKK states should relax , as this is just the beginning.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Objectivist04: 3:01pm On Jul 10
Even Katsina state with two presidents since 1999 can't afford bread .
Nawao , igbos must not rule Nigeria indeed
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Jamie248: 3:27pm On Jul 10
Elsueno:

That creature has an empty skull

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Forumites: 3:39pm On Jul 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin This one still dey cry over Jonathan. Hunger go don turn you to kwashiorkor.
misplaced priority. I just told you the real fact and u Dey talk about hunger. You think say na everybody hunger dey catch…. Mtcheew. Better peppered ram suya and cold Trophy…. I can give you location.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Augustine2244(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10
🤣🤣 Obviously the revolution that would rise against Tinubu's government is definitely beginning from the North.
Even a blind man can see it without his eyes.
Even Kano a very important commercial and economic nerve center of the North is experiencing scarcity of bread, the commonest staple food, easily available to the poorest of the poor.
Well voting during elections has consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What are the Different Methods Of Preparing Salad / How To Make Pizza / How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.