Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar (7784 Views)

Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop / Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar / Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Ediffizy: 3:50pm On Jul 10
This is just the beginning of the scarcity... More is coming...Ndi ara
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by IdeasYapayaski: 3:52pm On Jul 10
treesun:

https://punchng.com/bread-scarcity-hits-kaduna-katsina-kano/

I sincerely don't know how to explain to my son that his bread and myonnaise with custard as breakfast is becoming almost impossible. The worst part the lad prefers the 1,500 bread to the 500 bread. I just pity people with 3-5 kids. I sincerely pity them. Not funny a time we're in..
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by OChimex: 4:06pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing
Nigerians should persevere a little more. We are almost there

These reforms were necessary and it can only get better from here on

Also, they can stop eating bread for now. I dont even eat that shii. I stopped eating it like 13years ago when i also stopped taking tea

Lol. You call hunger kpaing people reforms?
Are you guys mentally okay?

Now, mention the reform?

Inflation is hitting hard and business are closing, jobs are gone and people are hungry....

What are the reforms please?

You want to keep pushing to una grave while una politicians enjoying life with billions on their lavishing lifestyles..
What is really really wrong with Blackman?
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10
You are a useless fellow
CyrusVI:
Lets keep pushing
Nigerians should persevere a little more. We are almost there

These reforms were necessary and it can only get better from here on

Also, they can stop eating bread for now. I dont even eat that shii. I stopped eating it like 13years ago when i also stopped taking tea
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10
Idiot
helinues:
Toh

Just because I am educated, I can't work at bakery

Why should educated me be working as a block molder

God forbids for me as an educated person to work as a car wash man.

Some of those minor jobs are even profitable than the office work the so called educated ones are waiting for .

Hunger and hardship go definitely make the brain to reset
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by BoldBrainz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10
EreluRoz:
Bread too is affected hmmm honestly I expected more than this

Lol. Expectant mother.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Macphenson: 6:29pm On Jul 10
helinues:
Toh

Just because I am educated, I can't work at bakery

Why should educated me be working as a block molder

God forbids for me as an educated person to work as a car wash man.

Some of those minor jobs are even profitable than the office work the so called educated ones are waiting for .

Hunger and hardship go definitely make the brain to reset

If you had worked in a bakery or block industry, we wouldn't have had the nuisance we are having on Nairaland.

At least your brain would.have known that the cost of importing flour into the country is terribly high now.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by EreluRoz: 6:44pm On Jul 10
BoldBrainz:

Lol. Expectant mother.
ntorrr
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by rummmy: 7:19pm On Jul 10
Them never see something..
Soon it will be scarcity of sugarcane
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by BoldBrainz(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10
EreluRoz:
ntorrr

You seem to be lamenting more than other Nigerians now, despite how the country's situation isn't affecting you. I'm curious as to why that is.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by EreluRoz: 8:03pm On Jul 10
BoldBrainz:

You seem to be lamenting more than other Nigerians now, despite how the country's situation isn't affecting you. I'm curious as to why that is.
I'm not insensitive to the present predicament of Nigerians and not shy to criticize asiwaju whenever it's necessary
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by BoldBrainz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10
EreluRoz:
I'm not insensitive to the present predicament of Nigerians and not shy to criticize asiwaju whenever it's necessary

Yet you were not perceptive enough to realise he was a bad choice while you were championing his support base prior to the elections?
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by EreluRoz: 8:14pm On Jul 10
BoldBrainz:

Yet you were not perceptive enough to realise he was a bad choice while you were championing his support base prior to the elections?
He was good as a Lagos state governor and if not the huge mess he met on ground he would have fixed everything by now

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by searchlight: 9:20pm On Jul 10
An Hausa zombie told me on Facebook comment session during 2023 election that he would rather buy a loaf of bread 5k instead of Obi becoming president. I don't have anything to say until a load is sold at 5k.

Meanwhile Obi is still learning his lessons in the classroom while some animals in the ZOO are roasting in hunger.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by BoldBrainz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10
EreluRoz:
He was good as a Lagos state governor and if not the huge mess he met on ground he would have fixed everything by now

Lol.
I'll never understand how y'all were actually convinced to believe that Tinubu performed wonders as a Lagos state governor.
Re: Inflation: Scarcity of bread Hits Kaduna, Katsina, Kano as prices soar by Friend22(m): 6:33am On Jul 11
Forumites:
Is this not the same KKK states that removed Jonathan? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This is just the beginning.

,🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What are the Different Methods Of Preparing Salad / How To Make Pizza / How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.