Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route (274 Views)

Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Via Study Route / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 6:56am On Jul 11
Services I offer for those that want to Japka...

đź“Ś Look up admissions programmes (courses) and institutions of learning

đź“ŚInformation on Admissions, Scholarships, and funding programs

đź“ŚWriting Statement Of Purpose/Personal Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting Research Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting CV/Cold Mail for Correspondence with Professors and Program Coordinators

đź“ŚReview of Admission Documents before application for UK, Canada, US, Germany etc

đź“Ś Researching Schools and Programs (MSc and PhD) that accepts applications from HND holders

If you need assistance through any of the above listed services, click on my profile and send me an email let's get started.

Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 1:48pm On Jul 11
In addition, your IELTS or other English test requirement can be waived in several institutions. You just need to find out which ones!
Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 12:57pm On Jul 12
I hope you know that apart from study, they're other routes that you can use to Japka abroad? We have skilled and semi skilled routes....
Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 6:15pm On Jul 12
Simon Fraser University has wonderful Masters and PhD funding options you can opt in for...check them out
Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 9:39pm On Jul 13
Also check for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship...NIGERIANS have recorded high accordance rates!
Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 4:06pm On Jul 14
Just go to their OFFICIAL websites (not cloned websites), and look through their requirements section...
Eazy peazy!
Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 1:21am On Jul 15
+234-812-88-94-9-30, reach out to me on WhatsApp let's give you the best
Re: Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 7:30am On Jul 19
Don't forget, you can also book a session with me for a small fee let me walk you through the whole process...

(1) (Reply)

Is This Malta Admissions Letter Authentic / What Can I Study With This Waec Result / Sap Basis Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.