Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) (23910 Views)

Man Stabs His Girlfriend’s Brother In Ogun Over Phone (Photo) / Christopher Akpotohwo 'Akpos London' Attacked By Cultist In Obiaruku (Graphic) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11
Uniquekriss:
I've seen the video on WhatsApp, those neighbours who were watching him standing and filming the occasion should be arrested for doing nothing. The woman was still alive while they stayed by the fence and did nothing just because of an ordinary knife, not even a gun.
online jack buer .....online vandamme ....when we are in comfort we perceive ourself to be all knowing and overtly gifted with wisdom and strength without thinking untill we r faced with reality them our true weakness comes bare before us.........
Shey if were there when this lost soul that is mentally deranged was standing close to the corpse u for singularly go and disarm him abi??
I know ur type ...power Mike inside room with a woman then when alone common rat will chase him
ORDINARY KNIFE .......INDEED don't worry 4 weeks from now prepare urself to combat a scenero prepare and don't pright....
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by ButterBerry: 9:05pm On Jul 11
I know this boy and he leaves in my neighbourhood. Before posting anything verify the location well. It's not Obiaruku but Obinomba.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by Trisettech: 9:34pm On Jul 11
24years old is no more a pikin, or a baby, or an infant... if you can't let the grown be exposed to his mental freedom, judging and criticizing them is not a approachable solution to letting them adhere to your believe...
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11
efemena5050:
online jack buer .....online vandamme ....when we are in comfort we perceive ourself to be all knowing and overtly gifted with wisdom and strength without thinking untill we r faced with reality them our true weakness comes bare before us.........
Shey if were there when this lost soul that is mentally deranged was standing close to the corpse u for singularly go and disarm him abi??
I know ur type ...power Mike inside room with a woman then when alone common rat will chase him
ORDINARY KNIFE .......INDEED don't worry 4 weeks from now prepare urself to combat a scenero prepare and don't pright....
replying you is luxury and I'm putting you in a high pedestal that you do not belong, I never insinuated that someone comfronts him single handedly, i wish i could post the whatsapp VN i made to the person on whose status i saw it, i actually refered to the people watching him and not the "person". If 4 to 5 guys carry bamboo sticks and 2/2 plank and confront him, he'd be taken down, after all you don't need to go too close to wield your wooden weapon, one person goes to distract him in front but still holding a weapon of defense while another attacks him from the back, it's not as difficult and the most painful part was hearing the woman groaning in pains gasping her her last breathes, the fact that she was still alive would have made the onlookers more concerned to act.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:54am On Jul 12
Xscape047:
Omoh ....

Life full of regrets....

He wished he can turn back the hands of time
Someone who could pick a knife against his mom won't wish for that. Nobody thinks of harming his mom, but those who do don't wish to turn back the hand of time.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by odogwuzyrus(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12
Hmmmm......things dey happen ooo
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) by Deeznutz4lyf(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13
This is a shame to all the users of cannabis out there
But I sure say na colos that guy dey on when he mama see am

This is one of the reasons why cannabis cannot be legalized in 9ja

RIP to the poor woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) / We Stole The Ransom From Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele - Dismissed Soldiers / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.