Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,052 members, 7,960,346 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ (27687 Views)

Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by babz11(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11
[quote author=zkm3 post=130902150]Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

Why not do your own and let them do their own and everyone is happy?

LGBTQ are human beings and have rights to life, love, employment, association, security and the same human rights every human being has. How has their decision to be LGBTQ affected anyone? If you are uncomfortable with their choice, stay away from them or relate with them as human beings that they fundamentally are.

What rights do LGBTQ have that are strange? If they want to marry, they can go to countries where such things are allowed. If they want to adopt children, they can be refused if extant laws do not permit it. Infact, by being LGBTQ, they already forfeit the rights to have children and must not force the system to give them those rights.

So those shouting anti-LGBTQ rights, be bold to explain those rights to us and how they harm you.

I am against teaching children LGBTQ in schools, I am against forcing everyone to jump on the LGBTQ train. I am against moral policing of LGBTQ if other societal ills cannot be policed with the same level of hatred.

The way those who attack LGBTQ, why don't they attack bad governance, social corruption like politicians pocketing money meant for all of us, governors appointing local government caretaker chairmen as if those ones are their employees, governors disrespecting Supreme Court judgements, civil servants corruptly drawing salaries while abroad, Nigerians supporting political criminals because they get crumbs from their loots? Are those issues less volatile than LGBTQ?

LGBTQ too need to stop fighting everyone as if there is supposed to be a winner. let them do their things in their privacy and respect other people who are not LGBTQ.

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity, pro-choice and pro-commonsense. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.[/

The Yoruba say that if we allow a madman to bury his father as he wishes, the resulting odor will affect us all.

If will allow them live it will get to us, they all need help, they are mentally ill, and na correct beating go fit heal them
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Diligence: 12:59pm On Jul 11
This depraved society called LGBTQ now wants to hide under human rights to bring damnation, sodomy, to millions of Nigeria...

SAMOA Agreement must GO!
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11
CyrusVI:
With the rate at which LGBTQ is forcefully tryna penetrate the Nigerian society, I'm afraid we might lose the fight when it becomes too overwhelming to tackle and thats the truth

Make Gays sha no near me, na where everywhere go scatter be that. Dem fit dey do am for distance

It will get to a point that you will be arrested for discriminating them.

Make God sha dey protect us
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Waywardson6: 1:02pm On Jul 11
A human being is a human being, that's why it is called human rights. You personally won't like it if someone hated you for the fact that you are black, African, Nigerian, or maybe Christian or a Muslim. Even on a normal day, you are being bullied for the right to live well in Nigeria, the high cost of feeding,fuel, coupled with insecurity. It pains you. Now, that's how they feel to when you take away their right to life.
theadeola:

Sexual orientation is not what it is. Reducing this evil to sexual orientation is what has gotten the Americans society into the largely confused state it is.

Are you male, or are you female? They cannot answer. Sprouting all sorts of intellectual rubbish in an attempt to justify unnatural and evil behaviors.

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Eastman20: 1:02pm On Jul 11
zkm3:
Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

LGBTQ are human beings and have rights to life, love, employment, association, security and the same human rights every human being has. How has their decision to be LGBTQ affected anyone? If you are uncomfortable with their choice, stay away from them or relate with them as human beings that they fundamentally are.

What rights do LGBTQ have that are strange? If they want to marry, they can go to countries where such things are allowed. If they want to adopt children, they can be refused if extant laws do not permit it. Infact, by being LGBTQ, they already forfeit the rights to have children and must not force the system to give them those rights.

So those shouting anti-LGBTQ rights, be bold to explain those rights to us and how they harm you.

I am against teaching children LGBTQ in schools, I am against forcing everyone to jump on the LGBTQ train. I am against moral policing of LGBTQ if other societal ills cannot be policed with the same level of hatred.

The way those who attack LGBTQ, why don't they attack bad governance, social corruption like politicians pocketing money meant for all of us, governors appointing local government caretaker chairmen as if those ones are their employees, governors disrespecting Supreme Court judgements, civil servants corruptly drawing salaries while abroad, Nigerians supporting political criminals because they get crumbs from their loots? Are those issues less volatile than LGBTQ?

LGBTQ too need to stop fighting everyone as if there is supposed to be a winner. let them do their things in their privacy and respect other people who are not LGBTQ.

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity, pro-choice and pro-commonsense. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.

both u nd d fools dat liked ur comment deserves to be put in jail immediately... bloody gay

ur cup go full one day
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Waywardson6: 1:05pm On Jul 11
LGBT are already around you. The same person condemning it with you, May likely be LGBT. Because, real straight people don't focus too much on it
Diligence:
This depraved society called LGBTQ now wants to hide under human rights to bring damnation, sodomy, to millions of Nigeria...

SAMOA Agreement must GO!
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by IdeasYapayaski: 1:39pm On Jul 11
Maybe he is under the influence of the beer bottles he ceasedπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Naughtyyking(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11
naptu2:
An alarm was raised about the activities of an NGO in Kano. The NGO is called Wise Nigeria. People flocked to its social media accounts and website where they found an interview with an official of the Kano Hisbah (Hisbah is the morality police that is tasked with the enforcement of Sharia Law). The official seemed to be promoting LGBTQ in the video. He was speaking in the English Language in the video.
, Hisbah is a morality police with more imoral personnel than moral personnel, i dont know of other branches but the head quater in sharada is full with immorality.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Naughtyyking(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11
I just read that daurawa said the NGOs are using the poverty around to get to women and youth, why won't he watch how the officers in hisba are stealing the zakar made for the poor, keeping it for themselves,
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Ttipsy(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11
Procashtips:

You need to head to Kano to protest against his arrest, do not just leave it here.
I knw sure will have a dumb response!
Nigerians don’t seem to channel their energy where necessary!
Are you better than USA, Uk, Dubai, SA ??
We claim holy
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Naughtyyking(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11
Honestly u've given a reasonable speech, and according to a simple knowledge a persons choice is theirs, no one will be forced to eat a good food, so as when a person feels like they want the opposite, they can only be advised on why not to, if u force even a child it wil result in a fight, thanks 4 ur speech.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by dragunov: 2:27pm On Jul 11
immortalcrown:
A HISBAH personnel for that matter.

Someone that believes that alcohol is haram is promoting LGBTQ.

If you know the level of moral decadence and hypocrisy in the North, you won't be talking like this. I know them wella. They practice all this things clandestinely, with the utmost secrecy. They do it, but must not get exposed. Omoh, leave that religion o. The code is : "don't get exposed". Because if you do, they are the ones that will punish you severely the most. This one was foolish to cast himself. They are going to deal with him for casting them too.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by correctguy101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11
Lols...

Baba mistakenly came out of the closet, maybe to peep. shocked

Now he's in trouble. They should cane him as usual..grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by caye(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11
Most ppl don't know that:

- one of the signs of s failing country is that foreign NGOs become increasingly visible in the lives of their average or lower classes citizens. This particular NGO ; if you trace the money, is from foreign countries or organisation

- LGTV ( Abi what's the acronym) is a natural state with the Caucasians. It's been debated that during the ice age, when Caucasians cave men go to war ; as they were always raiding and killing off one another back then, these men would copulate with fellow men.
Also, the women left at home would either sleep with other women or dogs ( that's why they love dogs)

But such wasn't in Africa.

- one of the ways to reduce the human population and male vigour, therefore making an ethnicity weak mentally and physically across 2-3 generations , is to introduce sodomy. That's the main agenda of sodomy NGOs that are actually funded from abroad

Oh. By the way, Platonic love was derived from Plato. However, what is the real meaning? It's not the harmless love btw relatives or friends, as we were lied to.
It is: love btw a greek warrior and a younger boy.

And the greek island of lesbos , was a major lesbian only island thousands of yrs ago.
This is the original behaviour of the white man.
Adopting Christianity from the secluded worshippers in Syria, Lebanon, Ethiopia or old Israel was just a ploy by the inheritors of the old Roman empire to control Europe continually. It was never about Yesu ( Yahaushua; jesus) or truth.
It was about They needed the laws and religion of Christianity, to establish a strong race that would conquer the world, as the old gods of Europe ( Odin, Zeus, Minerva etc) couldn't ensure that.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Jul 11
[quote post=130901573] https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/lgbtq-kano-hisbah-to-charge-personnel-to-court/
First row of pictures: The official spoke to journalists after his arrest.
Second row of pictures: The official spoke to an NGO, Wise Nigeria, about LGBTQ activities.[/quote] See the hypocrisy of Kano State Hisbah! This man was hired for the very same purpose he is now supposedly arrested for. lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jul 11
dragunov:
β–  If you know the level of moral decadence and hypocrisy in the North, you won't be talking like this. I know them wella. They practice all this things clandestinely, with the utmost secrecy. They do it, but must not get exposed. Omoh, leave that religion o. The code is : "don't get exposed". Because if you do, they are the ones that will punish you severely the most. This one was foolish to cast himself. They are going to deal with him for casting them too.
Hisbah has always been aware of the man's job and work. undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by BondRiv: 3:48pm On Jul 11
That is what some of the NGOs are doing here. Especially those funded by the USA. Demonic elements.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by kkins25(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11
I don't even understand the west and LGBTQ in societies like this..
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jul 11
kkins25:
I don't even understand the west and LGBTQ in societies like this..
What has the west to do with members of LGBTIQ community living in Kano who were before this receiving care from HISBAH? lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Jul 11
BondRiv:
That is what some of the NGOs are doing here. Especially those funded by the USA. Demonic elements.
Some of the NGOs. The Dandaudas living in the North, recorded as haven been part of the society for centuries, are a result of the works of the NGOs? undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by kkins25(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11
Kobojunkie:
What has the west to do with members of LGBTIQ community living in Kano who were before this receiving care from HISBAH? lipsrsealed

What members of LGBTQ?
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Jul 11
kkins25:
βˆ† What members of LGBTQ?
The Dandaudas & Bisexuals in Kano are not members of LGBTIQ community in the North? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by tishbite42: 4:56pm On Jul 11
zkm3:
Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity, pro-choice and pro-commonsense. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.
Gay, repent!!
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by AnyanwuSK: 5:28pm On Jul 11
CyrusVI:
With the rate at which LGBTQ is forcefully tryna penetrate the Nigerian society, I'm afraid we might lose the fight when it becomes too overwhelming to tackle and thats the truth

Make Gays sha no near me, na where everywhere go scatter be that. Dem fit dey do am for distance

"People should love who ever they want to love, I don't care, as long as it's not me"
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Electorate: 5:31pm On Jul 11
zkm3:

The Lesbian that promoted you explains why you are defending her type with long epistle and if possible with your life...normal things.

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by AnyanwuSK: 5:43pm On Jul 11
immortalcrown:
A HISBAH personnel for that matter.

Someone that believes that alcohol is haram is promoting LGBTQ.

All these things happening seems planned or being staged
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by AnyanwuSK: 5:53pm On Jul 11
[s][quote author=zkm3 post=130902150]Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity, pro-choice and pro-commonsense. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.[/quote[b][/s]

Stop rigmaroling.

Go straight to your point or don't you have clear point?
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Umuinyioku: 6:16pm On Jul 11
naptu2:
Kano citizens began tagging the government, the governor and other prominent citizens of Kano. They also went to the Wise Nigeria's social media accounts to condemn them.

Wise Nigeria changed its bio and removed the term LGBTQ from them (see third and fourth screenshots).
Thanks for the insight.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by theadeola: 8:14pm On Jul 11
Waywardson6:
A human being is a human being, that's why it is called human rights. You personally won't like it if someone hated you for the fact that you are black, African, Nigerian, or maybe Christian or a Muslim. Even on a normal day, you are being bullied for the right to live well in Nigeria, the high cost of feeding,fuel, coupled with insecurity. It pains you. Now, that's how they feel to when you take away their right to life.

There is no fight for human rights for LGBT people. If they are in countries/societies that don't allow such, common sense demands you leave. You are the one that wants to practice such, you bear the burden of finding a place that supports your "orientation."

Fighting for "human rights" on the basis of "sexual orientation" is a sham and a smokescreen, because what you really want is not the rights you already have, but the right to shove such crap down the throats of well thinking people and force them to be "inclusive and tolerant", failure of which you'd turn round to label them bigots and homophobes.

It's a no-win situation for right thinking humans, really.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11
CyrusVI:

For crying loud, dem no even know say your ugly self exist
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Procashtips(m): 10:25am On Jul 12
Ttipsy:
I knw sure will have a dumb response!
Nigerians don’t seem to channel their energy where necessary!
Are you better than USA, Uk, Dubai, SA ??
We claim holy

When are you driving to Kano to lead a protest?

Slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Cameroon By Soldiers (Photos) / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.