Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital (1108 Views)

I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR / Top 10 Simple Tips On Successfully Having A Phone Interview / How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 12:45pm On Jul 11
Dear Nairalander, we present to you the perfect side hustle for everyone. And that's becoming a phone dealer from anywhere in Nigeria with having a single capital.

Here is the deal.

We will be posting phones on our WhatsApp Channel at Dealers prices ( here is our channel link https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaemnFGKwqSb83fZgq2u .

The phones we will be posting will be cheaper than even market prices. So all you have to do is use your clout in marketing these phones, add whatever amount suits you in making your sales.

There are three ways this partnership works.

1. You chat or call Victoria on 07018214018 telling to make the delivery directly to your customer. Also you let her know the price she should charge your customer. Once the sale is complete, your added commission will sent to you. NOTE!! We won't remove a dime from this money

2. You come to our office which is located at 7 Idowu lane, shop 4, computer village Ikeja Lagos and pick up the phone yourself and make payment to us. Then you go deliver to your customer at your convenience and at your own price.

3. We deliver the phone to you wherever you are in Nigeria. NOTE! Only those in Lagos, get to enjoy *Pay on delivery* if you are outside Lagos, you have to pay for the phone and trust us to deliver to you. And believe me, we will *always* deliver to you. After all, what's business without trust.🙂

If this interests you and you are roaring to commence, then join our WhatsApp channel here, https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaemnFGKwqSb83fZgq2u

Or call or WhatsApp, Victoria on 08029384993

Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 11:27am On Jul 12
Just the perfect size hustle for you. Join now
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by Solomonseun24: 7:57am On Jul 13
08130809950. Pls send me message WhatsApp
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by Eddodoh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13
Done!!!! I have tweaked the price, created my own channel and running my own ads.
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 12:32pm On Jul 16
Nice one. You are a serious Nigerian youth. Have you succeeded in making sales?

Eddodoh:
Done!!!! I have tweaked the price, created my own channel and running my own ads.
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 12:32pm On Jul 16
Hurry up and take advantage of this life changing opportunity. Join the channel now in the link above.
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 1:30pm On Jul 17
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 8:09am On Jul 18
just the perfect side hustle for you
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 7:47pm On Jul 19
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:11am On Jul 20
I have been doing this for a while to support myself in school though in a small scale. Does your phones come with receipt, i'd love to do business with you
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 9:46pm On Jul 20
Yes, we do issue out receipt to our customers.

Mhistaedie01:
I have been doing this for a while to support myself in school though in a small scale. Does your phones come with receipt, i'd love to do business with you
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by Mhistaedie01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20
DonBabaNG:
Yes, we do issue out receipt to our customers.

ok I'm going to pm you now
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 6:57pm On Jul 21
i can't seem to find your email, please do send a message on whatsapp to 08031391676

Mhistaedie01:
ok I'm going to pm you now
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 8:34am On Jul 25
We are having great difficulty in sending a message to your number. Please do reach out to us via call or WhatsApp on 08031391676

Solomonseun24:
08130809950. Pls send me message WhatsApp
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 8:37am On Jul 25
This is the perfect side hustle for everyone. Both working class and non working class
Re: Become A Phone Dealer Without A Single Capital by DonBabaNG: 12:28pm On Aug 13
This job offer is still on going

Interested Nairalanders should dm this number 08029384993

(1) (Reply)

I Need More Info On this ; Check Out / Interview At Uba / When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.