Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,795 members, 7,962,606 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mp3 Download: Eminem - Somebody Save Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mp3 Download: Eminem - Somebody Save Me (786 Views)

Download "Eminem" Full Album - "Music To Be Murdered" / VIDEO: Di’ja – Save Me / MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Download: Eminem - Somebody Save Me by WorldFZ: 11:13am On Jul 12
Eminem, the rap icon known for his raw and unfiltered lyrics, has once again touched the hearts of millions with his latest track, "Somebody Save Me." This song dives deep into the rapper's personal battles, expressing the pain, regret, and yearning for redemption.

Eminem, born Marshall Mathers, has had a tumultuous journey in the music industry. From his breakthrough album "The Slim Shady LP" to his critically acclaimed "The Marshall Mathers LP," Eminem has never shied away from addressing his personal struggles.

Breaking Down the Lyrics of "Somebody Save Me"

The song begins with a conversation, immediately drawing listeners into Eminem's world. The casual dialogue sets a somber tone, hinting at the personal nature of what is to come.

Daddy? Huh? Foods' here Kept buyin' and see who gets it Come eat Alaina, I'm so tired Just come eat Alaina, I'll be there in a minute, I promise Stop But wake up Shut the door

This opening exchange between Eminem and his daughter Alaina serves as a stark reminder of the struggles he faces in balancing family and personal demons.

Themes of Regret and Redemption' Message to His Daughters

Eminem's regret over his past actions is evident in his message to his daughters, Hailie and Alaina. The lyrics are filled with apologies and admissions of guilt, reflecting his deep sense of remorse.

Another pill as I start to spiral Message to my daughters I don't even deserve the father title Hailie, I'm so sorry I know I wasn't there for your first guitar recital Didn't walk you down the aisle Missed the birth of your first child

Struggles with Addiction

Eminem's battle with addiction is a recurring theme throughout the song. He describes his dependence on pills and the impact it has had on his life and relationships.

Sorry that I chose drugs and put 'em above you Sorry that I didn't love you enough to Give 'em up, how the Bleep do I not love you more than a pill?

Download Here: https://africafactszone.com/eminem-somebody-save-me/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Enjoying The Nairaland Radio On The Toolbar ? / Where Can I Get Free Ipod? / The Richest Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.