Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,621 members, 7,930,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2426 Views)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 7:36am On Jul 13

1 Like

Re: . by Xwizard: 7:38am On Jul 13
Hello oooo, but who send you to create a topic on this issue again when it has already slide down.
Enough pls
Country is burning at the moment

5 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 7:41am On Jul 13
Xwizard:
Hello oooo, but who send you to create a topic on this issue again when it has already slide down.
Enough pls
Country is burning at the moment
Who told you it has slide down. Do you know he's currently in Abuja with the other woman? The thing is paining me and not to talk of his first wife. Mtcheww
Re: . by Realtord43: 7:51am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Who told you it has slide down. Do you know he's currently in Abuja with the other woman? The thing is paining me and not to talk of his first wife. Mtcheww
The guy is too full of himself and he had not learned a lesson yet.

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 7:53am On Jul 13
Realtord43:
The guy is too full of himself and he had not learned a lesson yet.
He's busy trying to change everything and claimed there was never a case of domestic violence when he admitted it himself
Re: . by condensedmilk: 7:54am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Jarus, how gullible can you be to think your wife has forgiven you because you apologized?

Sweetheart you be milk factory o!

1 Like

Re: . by Realtord43: 8:06am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
He's busy trying to change everything and claimed there was never a case of domestic violence when he admitted it himself
Yea, i actually saw what he posted yesterday here, its just mean one thing, he is not remorseful and it can still happen again

3 Likes

Re: . by Nonexisting: 8:15am On Jul 13
Who is this attention seeking phool that doesn't want to mind her business?

4 Likes

Re: . by OJODEL10(m): 8:15am On Jul 13
Some women are hard to handle
Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:23am On Jul 13
Nonexisting:
Who is this attention seeking phool that doesn't want to mind her business?
You are non-existing

1 Like

Re: . by Nonexisting: 8:33am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
You are non-existing
That's my moniker here so tell me another thing. Rather than mind your business, you're pokenosing on other people's marriage. Marry, you will not marry but your brain tells you that you're in a good position to advise married people. If they ask you now, you'll say you're 19 and in 2027, you will create a new account to claim you are 18. Ndi agadinwanyi baby.

13 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:35am On Jul 13
Nonexisting:
That's my moniker here so tell me another thing. Rather than mind your business, you're pokenosing on other people's marriage. Marry, you will not marry but your brain tells you that you're in a good position to advise married people. If they ask you now, you'll say you're 19 and in 2027, you will create a new account to claim you are 18. Ndi agadinwanyi baby.
Jarus have made me to be afraid of marriage
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 8:41am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
grin cheesy
Una don see Jarus finish grin

2 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:43am On Jul 13
Zonefree:

grin cheesy
Una don see Jarus finish grin
It's true I'm now scared of marriage because of him
Re: . by Xwizard: 8:45am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Leave him alone, you are not the wife.

2 Likes

Re: . by Xwizard: 8:46am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Who won marry you before ?
Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:46am On Jul 13
Xwizard:

Leave him alone, you are not the wife.
I will not leave him alone
Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:47am On Jul 13
Xwizard:

Who won marry you before ?
They are laughing at you for this statement. I can decide to get married next week if I so wish but Jarus has made me scared
Re: . by Sarcastic101: 8:50am On Jul 13
You think everyone woman has stone heart like you and wouldn't forgive.

I know how it'll hurt her that he hit her because of another woman like her but she'd have to live with the pain, he's going poly because his religion supports it. There's nothing that she can do except she wants to leave the marriage.

I myself would want to be polygamous but I'm not going to marry anyone at all, just baby mamas everywhere,I think that's the best option for promiscuous men like me.

Sorry for her though

2 Likes

Re: . by Xwizard: 8:51am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
They are laughing at you for this statement. I can decide to get married next week if I so wish but Jarus has made me scared
You can’t decide to get married next week, except you forget you are female on this forum, and that your statement is only credited to men only. Only a man can decide to marry anytime not you. You will be married to someone so don’t be scared except you have atitudes too.

Anyways leave the matter for another matter

1 Like

Re: . by WhoDeyHause: 8:54am On Jul 13
Forget Egbon Jarus matter first.

https://www.nairaland.com/ereluroz shocked

Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:54am On Jul 13
Xwizard:

You can’t decide to get married next week, except you forget you are female on this forum, and that your statement is only credited to men only. Only a man can decide to marry anytime not you. You will be married to someone so don’t be scared except you have atitudes too.

Anyways leave the matter for another matter
It simply tells you I'm the one not yielding to proposals yet, so get it. Jarus has made take the decision of building my career first. A lady can also decide to marry at any time if she has loads of potential suitors just waiting to get a yes from them, if you don't Gerrit then forgeraboutrit
Re: . by Beverlyjean(f): 9:02am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Jarus, how gullible can you be to think your wife has forgiven you because you apologized?

This one clearly doesn't know how the heart of a woman operates, let me tell you that it would have been easier for her to let go If the cause of the hitting was between you and her and not because of another woman.

How dare you hit a woman who has been there with you from scratch over a new one you suddenly met and you think the hurt will easily go away? You men don't even know women but want to have plenty women at your beck and call for sex. It takes a man of high wisdom to know how to manage a woman not to talk of two women. When you want to tow the polygamy path the first thing you seek is wisdom.

Jarus you will have to subdue the second woman very well before your first wife because she'll always feel more special by that unwise action of hitting her because of your new woman, you have succeeded in putting her on the ground for the new one to step on which is why the hurt will never erase from her heart. I don't know how you will go about it but you'll have to balance the equation and place your first wife in a position your new woman can't have the nerves to disrespect her. You have bought market unknown to you, just watch out.

You have been trying to change the narrative but it's not changing because you confirmed it yourself in your tweet. If you don't act fast and well be rest assured you have signed up for a cold war that would be extended to your children. That hitting her is your biggest miss.

He is the man of the house...he made her ... he should kick her out... let her carry her nastiness to her papa house

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 9:05am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
You're not marriageable, though.

3 Likes

Re: . by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:05am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Come and marry me, I won't beat you.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:07am On Jul 13
Zonefree:

You're not marriageable, though.
Yes, to a ganja man like you though.

2 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:08am On Jul 13
Beverlyjean:

He is the man of the house...he made her ... he should kick her out... let her carry her nastiness to her papa house
You again, a misogynist. You are boldly supporting domestic violence 😭😭😭😭
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 9:09am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Yes, to a ganja man like you though.
I'm a full spec and you know that.

3 Likes

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Jul 13
You act like you have a personal stake in this issue
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:19am On Jul 13
Zonefree:

I'm a full spec and you know that.
Full spec indeed
Re: . by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
You again, a misogynist. You are boldly supporting domestic violence 😭😭😭😭

She also was violent physically towards him...why ìs no one talking about that... she pinned him with her knee on his neck... u this misandrist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:20am On Jul 13
Beverlyjean:

She also was violent physically towards him...why ìs no one talking about that... she pinned him with her knee on his neck... u this misandrist
And you believed him? Believe a man like Jarus at your own risk. Can that woman pinn him, is he a vegetable?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) / She Swallowed His Testicle In a Fit Of Rage ! / Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.