Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:05 PM

Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up (100 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up by Tilipoo: 10:11am On Jul 13
Good day my pastors and fellow imams in the house.

I do have several dreams about working and working in the dream .
But today is really bad I make a lot of hair for people in my dream whereby I still have a lot of people waiting for me to be through so I can plait theirs .still in the dream but when I woke up I was so tired 😩 physically tired as if I physically do the work .

Please is there anyone to translate the meaning of this to me 😢

because am tired of all this
Re: Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up by Zwooks: 10:46am On Jul 13
You are struggling financially and trying to get ahead in life. This is because a spirit of lack is operating over your life through witchcraft. Pray so that you can work and have abundance and not trapped in perpetual cycle of lack that will make you keep struggling and struggling
Re: Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up by paxonel(m): 11:01am On Jul 13
Lies, there are no spirits behind your dreams, they are just coincidence with your last thoughts of your mind before sleeping.

If you had eaten enough food last night before sleeping you will have no reason to feel tired in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:37am On Jul 13
You need direct contact with your creator through personal pray and fast
Re: Working Too Much In The Dream And Tried When I Woke Up by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13
Go for deliverance.

Someone is using your spirit to make money for them, and in the waking they will getting wealthy, why you go dey work like Jackie

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2024 / I Think Is Devil Is God On It Own. / Are You Ashamed Of Your Present Position ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.