Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club (1144 Views)

Man Allegedly Stabs Lawyer For Assisting Wife File Divorce Suit Against Him / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Prestar(m): 11:28am On Jul 13
Ex-Boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club In Lagos

Fatai Mogaji, a young Nigerian man, is said to be on the run after committing a murder.

The man fled into hiding after he allegedly stabbed his ex-girlfriend, Opeyemi, multiple times in Lagos state.

According to the bereaved sister of the deceased, the late Opeyemi reunited with Mogaji, her ex-boyfriend, on July 10 at a club in the Ikorodu area of Lagos state and they went to chill together.

At about 5am, they got into an argument and Mohaji allegedly stabbed Opeyemi 22 times in different parts of her body.

Reacting to the news, the force spokesperson, ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, ordered the Lagos state police to commence an investigation into the incident.

https://lastesttrend.com.ng/ex-boyfriend-allegedly-stabs-lady-22-times-hours-after-they-reunited-at-a-club-in-lagos/

Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Darlingjay1: 11:31am On Jul 13
Devil's in sheep coating
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by EreluRoz: 11:39am On Jul 13
Modern men are scary to date especially those in their 20s.

If I have control over all erection of men I'll only give it to them at 35years upwards. See as he has wasted the life of this lady 😢

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by immortalcrown(m): 11:41am On Jul 13
The crime has no justification. But the report sounds stupid. Or let me say the victim and the culprit, if the report is true, are stupid.

Is a club the right place for such a reunion?

So, they didn't know where to find each other and they accidentally or miraculously met in the club?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:02pm On Jul 13
undecided

Maybe he returned to find The Place extra slack.

Na so I go do Masters for UK, when I returned, Ngozi I left as a jacuzzi don become Pacific Ocean. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by kheny12(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13
Stab 22 times..... Who counted the times, why wasn't he arrested during that time.How did he escaped. Many questions needs to be answered.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Houseofglam7(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13
Oh jeez 😫😩😩
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Deeznutz4lyf(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13
22 times

Sometimes ehn... These headlines are unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Alexiiydon: 2:04pm On Jul 13
So who should we blame ....but why he run he should have say his own side of the story and he will be forgiven
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by CheedyJ(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13
Another reason to let your ex be an ex.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Angel55555(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13
Ex from hell.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Changil: 4:50pm On Jul 13
Omo what do we call this
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Jul 13
..he wont go far...he will be caught dead or alive..i am sure he agreed to see her to take revenge
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by jordyspices: 6:10pm On Jul 13
People get mind oh see as him don end his life see kirikiri see am
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Lionessza6(f): 6:11pm On Jul 13
Deranged son of a bytch. He probably wanted to snatch her body parts afterwards grin. Stop dating psychos...
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13
Crime of passion. Let hear from the guy too
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by Caramia2020(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13
Relationship wahala
Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by 2cribz: 6:39pm On Jul 13
From the pics,the body dosent look like it took twenty two stabs,it looks like a stab to the neck,head region. Na white i knw say fot stab u reach 20 times sef,if dem dey on drugs,dem fit reach 50. Stabbed 22 times or multiple times, u dey thr dey count the stabs.
Once apprehended, please make sure the suspect is not spared,he should be stripped to his butt hole,then they should put an ak47 inside freezer for 8hours,immediately at rhe 8th hour,they should stick the nozzle head into his butt hole and fire.
My judgement.
All rise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My friend needs A Lesbian Patner / Let's Catch This Paedophile / Gunmen Kidnap Construction Worker In Nigeria’s Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.