Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly (391 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / N1.6 Million 'Vanishes' From Health Worker’s GTBank Account / Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly by Newsextra014: 11:58am On Jul 13
Adetola Adewale Murisiku, an artisan resident in Lagos State, has narrated how the failure of PalmPay customer service agents to answer his calls cost him money to the tune of N2.8 million in May.

Murikisu said he had lost his mobile device on his way to work on that fateful day, May 20. Left with no means of communication and apprehensive about his financial safety, he attempted to reach PalmPay through their customer service lines to no avail.

According to him, all of PalmPay’s agents were suddenly busy when he tried reaching them.

“When I was sure I couldn’t find my phone, I thought of going to the Airtel office so I could retrieve my SIM and block access to my banks. I also immediately made an effort from my friend’s phone to call PalmPay customer service,” he said.

“But all of the lines we knew were somehow busy. The ones that picked said we could not get through to the agent; they told us the agent was busy.”

Read full story below 👇

https://newsextra.com.ng/2024/07/13/customers-n2-8m-vanishes-as-palmpay-agents-fail-to-act-promptly/

Re: Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly by Ebigwei007: 12:03pm On Jul 13
Otilo, that is why i dont like downloading the app of anything, ussd code is the best

1 Like

Re: Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly by ElevationD: 1:09pm On Jul 13
Ebigwei007:
Otilo, that is why i dont like downloading the app of anything, ussd code is the best

USSD code is the best? Please are you from somewhere right inside a village that is very backward?

Wetin you no know, no out your mouth.

That amount should not be in a PalmPay or OPay account. Even at that, your phone must have a SIM PIN to enable you have some sense of safety. Pray also that you do not lose your phone. It can lead to brain trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly by Ebigwei007: 1:28pm On Jul 13
ElevationD:

USSD code is the best? Please are you from somewhere right inside a village that is very backward?

Wetin you no know, no out your mouth.

That amount should not be in a PalmPay or OPay account. Even at that, your phone must have a SIM PIN to enable you have some sense of safety. Pray also that you do not lose your phone. It can lead to brain trouble.
you see what i am saying, if you still have the app, its always at risk
Re: Customer's N2.8m Vanishes As Palmpay Agents Fail To Act Promptly by ElevationD: 1:35pm On Jul 13
Ebigwei007:
you see what i am saying, if you still have the app, its always at risk

As long as you have a phone, you are at risk with these vampires. To protect yourself a little, get a SIM PIN and minimize the risk.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: 5 Killed In Twin Bomb Blast In Borno Today / Euthanasia: A Relief Or Murder? / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 3 Building Contractors In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.