Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,149 members, 7,963,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) (27891 Views)

17-Year-Old Rescued In Ogun, Kidnappers Flee / 2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by dragunov: 8:48am On Jul 14
Benwallt:

Did headline states retualists?. Keep on fooling yourself. Two of your billionaire brother will be doing live in prison and another one killed in South Africa. Keep on fooling yourself

Don't forget the 9 killed at Ladipo last week o.

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by ewedunamala: 8:49am On Jul 14
opamoses1:

I remember. I don't even think it was up to a month ago.

Why do SE people like yourself love accusing Ebonyi people of bad things. To people not from your region. Anambra will be the first pick.

Honestly no body intended to do that but Ebonyi people are mostly the flag bearer in armed robbery, thieves. It's not hidden
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by dragunov: 8:50am On Jul 14
DatNiggaDaz:
I know they will blame their lies deceit and incompetence on our brothers and neigbours. I know they will make it look like it is our brothers and dear neigbours are responsible for the killings, kidnapping all over Nigeria.

I know they will move the propaganda to the frontpage Page to fuel more tribalism, hate, bigotry, nepotism against our neigbours. I also know they will use these propaganda against our brothers to divert the attention of Nigerians from the failures of the mandate thief.

I know that they have been blaming the Igbos for the failures of Nigeria since the British "gave " Nigeria her " independence ".

Our brothers are the reason there is terrorism like fulani herdsmen masquerading as bandits, iswap, bokoharam. Our neigbours are responsible for the poverty, Inflation, unemployment, devaluation of the naira, Blackout, corruption etc

If you are a failure in your own responsibilities in life because of your hatred envy and jealousy in life, just pass the blame on our brothers fröm the East.

If Nigeria want to see more development, security,, peace, and others, you know what to do as a hater, just blame our dear brothers and neigbours.

If you snatch, grab and run away with what is obviously greater than your capacity to do what is right or wrong, when the realities of your actions speaks and reeks of cluelessness, incompetence and rascality, just pass tge blame on the Igbos.

It seems like Nigeria will never move forward but only backward because of our brothers. Our neigbours are the reason insecurity langersehnte and grow worst in Nigeria.

Look at the thread to see our brothers as the problems caused by crooks of APC buhari and Tinubu. Early on a sunday morning, bolded etc.

This thread is not to find any solutions to the insecurity problems caused by the chanters of sai baba and builders of Lagos but to divert attention from the failures and daftness of Tinubu using tribalism grin grin grin

Cry all you want. Wail all you want with long epistle The criminals caught are Ibos and insha Jesus, they will face the music.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:56am On Jul 14
dragunov:

Cry all you want. Wail all you want with long epistle The criminals caught are Ibos and insha Jesus, they will face the music.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by ViktorCash: 9:00am On Jul 14
Hope their skulls are intact? shocked
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by dragunov: 9:00am On Jul 14
[quote author=DatNiggaDaz post=130949005][/quote]

I should reply your stupid attempt to use Ilorin to distract me and change the narrative, with the picture of Grievingory Hoebee crying, but I am better than that.
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:02am On Jul 14
Ipob are now coming to our land to kidnap.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 9:02am On Jul 14
raskymonojendor:
This is bad. Was it not just last week that ten of them were killed by the Ikeja police command in Lagos for kidnapping around the MUSHIN angry axis. These are the people driving crime rate up in the SW.
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 9:03am On Jul 14
dragunov:

I should reply your stupid attempt to use Ilorin to distract me and change the narrative, with the picture of Grievingory Hoebee crying, but I am better than that.
grin grin

See how you shot your useless foot. Distractions? grin grin grin

Go back to your emilokan WhatsApp coven and learn what distractions means. Where is the acheivement of your cocain sniffing apr Tinubu, using our brothers and neigbours to divert attention from the incompetence certificate misfit grin grin

You dey cry about distraction grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 9:05am On Jul 14
ewedunamala:

Honestly no body intended to do that but ANAMBRA people are mostly the flag bearer in armed robbery, thieves. It's not hidden
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Exceed15: 9:22am On Jul 14
Their death penalty should be signed ASAP by the sitting governor.

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:36am On Jul 14
dragunov:

Don't forget the 9 killed at Ladipo last week o.

That's 12 animals from one potopoto region gone.

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by johnjose68: 9:44am On Jul 14

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Atlantis585: 9:55am On Jul 14
SW is the capital of ritualists.

No single day passes without the discovery of skulls, body parts or graves.

Who do this thing to ona abegi?
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by mightyhaze: 11:30am On Jul 14
Paraman:
You're not just a hypocrite, you're also a 🤡
says a rabid Igbo hater

No let hate choke u o..there's much more to this life than hating grin
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Paythemback: 11:33am On Jul 14
This follows the arrest of two members of a seven-person criminal gang, Chukwuma Bartholomew and Igwe Monday, who are believed to be responsible for the abductions and murders of the victims.

God please help us and take all these Osu criminal away from Our land.
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by heysquare(m): 11:40am On Jul 14
helinues:
Shame on all the South West political leaders and the so called leaders for not taking meaningful action about the so called ritualist from the region..

For how long would those idiots continue to be disgracing the region while we have the so called leaders.

Modified: To those saying did I read the news? Please do I need to wait for another ritualists threads before doing the ranting on what have been disgracing the region for decades.

Mind you kidnapping is global but ritualist is not. It's just too shameful to be reading such from SW in this century
So you meant people from your region doesn't do rituals abi?
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Paraman: 11:41am On Jul 14
mightyhaze:
says a rabid Igbo hater

No let hate choke u o..there's much more to this life than hating grin
🥱🥱🥱
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by nedekid: 11:55am On Jul 14
Those 2 and their gang should be dealt with brutally. I propose public firing squad to serve as notice to others intending to follow that path.
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Roboto11: 12:01pm On Jul 14
Chibuzoripob:
sad Hide this thread from Devilsequal, ipobarecriminals,,Roboto11, seunmsg, helinues, Obaofaba, yarimo, shortigboman sad sad
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Tizu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14
Shut up.
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14
Why are these people always commiting crimes wherever the go to?
As they are catching them of their Various crimes in Nigeria, they are also catching them outside Nigeria.
This is a serious issue, south west must wake. They are all bringing their crimes( kidnapping, vandalism...) from southeast to southwest.
They all need reorientation
You have to work and gather money, not gather money through crimes just to call others lazy people.
I hope law enforcement keep catching these criminals
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14
TUTU147:
Good one, the police should make sure they are all prosecuted.The police should make sure the remaining suspects are arrested too.The press are the ones dividing the country more than the ordinary citizens, the mention only two igbo names just to create room for tribal insults without giving the public the names of other gang members as the police said it is a seven man gang.I always tell people that crime doesn't pay,i better beg for money than to kill and steal for it.The police should extend investigation to the community leaders in the area too.

An average Igbo won't beg for money, they will rather steal or kill to get money. So for a tribe who sees begging as dirty because of their pride, ego, greedy and self-centered nature, they will engage in crimes. They will keep committing these crimes both within and outside Nigeria, it's an orientation issue for them.
Thailand police described the Igbos better in one viral video, after witnessing several atrocities they have carried out in Thailand.
Let's call a spade a spade, criminals are in all tribes and regions, but when particular tribe are mostly behind several crimes both inside and outside Nigeria, it means they flawed orientations.
They will do anything for money

It's better to beg for it, than to steal or kill to get it.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14
helinues:
Shame on all the South West political leaders and the so called leaders for not taking meaningful action about the so called ritualist from the region..

For how long would those idiots continue to be disgracing the region while we have the so called leaders.

Modified: To those saying did I read the news? Please do I need to wait for another ritualists threads before doing the ranting on what have been disgracing the region for decades.

Mind you kidnapping is global but ritualist is not. It's just too shameful to be reading such from SW in this century
it prefer my Igbo brothers to be drug dealers than be killers and butchers of men,the most worrisome aspect is the silence from the elites,it gives the impression that ritualism with human body parts is systemic and practiced by the elite themselves,that's why you don't throw stones if you live in a glass house
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:08pm On Jul 14
Chukeuma and igwe!!! Pls is this not ehat I said a week ago? Can any Yoruba or Hausa living in our region be committing these much atrocities?

Let's be fair in our judgement and put sentiment apart. Don't do to others what you can not accept from others. One day goat will look back and embarassedbite those chasing it.

This is horrible and too bad.
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14
Etosha:
How many Yorubas have been caught in criminal activities in the east since independence? But these shameless greedy criminal beasts without shame are all over the nation to cause problems....
Not only all over the nation, it's all over the world. They commit crimes wherever they go to
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by dragunov: 1:43pm On Jul 14
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

See how you shot your useless foot. Distractions? grin grin grin

Go back to your emilokan WhatsApp coven and learn what distractions means. Where is the acheivement of your cocain sniffing apr Tinubu, using our brothers and neigbours to divert attention from the incompetence certificate misfit grin grin

You dey cry about distraction grin grin grin
Mental cases everywhere. See response. SMH😜😜😜😜😜🤪🤪🤪
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14
DatNiggaDaz:
I know they will blame their lies deceit and incompetence on our brothers and neigbours. I know they will make it look like it is our brothers and dear neigbours are responsible for the killings, kidnapping all over Nigeria.

I know they will move the propaganda to the frontpage Page to fuel more tribalism, hate, bigotry, nepotism against our neigbours. I also know they will use these propaganda against our brothers to divert the attention of Nigerians from the failures of the mandate thief.

I know that they have been blaming the Igbos for the failures of Nigeria since the British "gave " Nigeria her " independence ".

Our brothers are the reason there is terrorism like fulani herdsmen masquerading as bandits, iswap, bokoharam. Our neigbours are responsible for the poverty, Inflation, unemployment, devaluation of the naira, Blackout, corruption etc

If you are a failure in your own responsibilities in life because of your hatred envy and jealousy in life, just pass the blame on our brothers fröm the East.

If Nigeria want to see more development, security,, peace, and others, you know what to do as a hater, just blame our dear brothers and neigbours.

If you snatch, grab and run away with what is obviously greater than your capacity to do what is right or wrong, when the realities of your actions speaks and reeks of cluelessness, incompetence and rascality, just pass tge blame on the Igbos.

It seems like Nigeria will never move forward but only backward because of our brothers. Our neigbours are the reason insecurity langersehnte and grow worst in Nigeria.

Look at the thread to see our brothers as the problems caused by crooks of APC buhari and Tinubu. Early on a sunday morning, bolded etc.

This thread is not to find any solutions to the insecurity problems caused by the chanters of sai baba and builders of Lagos but to divert attention from the failures and daftness of Tinubu using tribalism grin grin grin
After this purported lengthy epistle, no iota of sense whatsoever in it?
Re: Police Nab Ogun Kidnappers, Discover Victims’ Shallow Graves (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

The day SW decides to fight kidnappers headlong, many Igbos will be killed.

When kidnappers were killed in Lagos last week, several Igbos were crying and criticizing the Police. In fact, that animal called Simon Ekpa said they were killing Biafrans.

The kidnappers in the East have come to the West. They won't go back alive and this will be achieved by whatever means.
Otu your mama.
Sunday Igboho and Omooduduwa freedom fighters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Man, Monday Okorie, Killed In South Africa / Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.