Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,549 members, 7,961,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization (298 Views)

Nigeria Is Truly NIGGER-AREA / CAN Is A Criminal Organization That Worship Money. / Kanu’s Reported Arrest And The Impact Of Nigger Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by MrEverest(m): 6:29am On Jul 15
I have really thought deeply about Nigeria & discovered that this country is a sham & its people has very low IQ. The few enlightened ones have since giving up & ran away to sane climes.

Nigeria is a theater of absurdities that will disgust any normal & right thinking person. However, criminal minded people will see it as a perfect ground for their criminalities.

Look at these facts below & tell me if Nigeria isn’t cursed:

1. 7 out of 12 newly appointed judges are children of serving or past judges, the remaining 5 all have political connections.

2. Nigerian government through NNPC gave Dangote millions of dollars to finance his refinery. In return, it was announced that NNPC had 20% stake in the Dangote refinery. But alas, we woke up this morning to hear that NNPC no longer has 20% stake but 7.5%!

3. Nigeria is Africa’s largest crude oil producer and sometimes claim that it can’t get buyers for its crude oil yet same Dangote refinery the government helped to build, buys its crude oil from the United States.

4. Nigeria is perhaps the only country in the world that has steadily gotten worse with each passing year. In the past, NEPA used to operate with helicopters. They used to announce ahead of time before taking light but today, they’re a sorry mess!

5. The government lies that it does not pay subsidy, yet everyone with common sense knows it does…
Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by MrEverest(m): 6:31am On Jul 15
6. A former aviation minister scammed the country & hired a plane from Ethiopian airlines which they repainted with Nigerian colors to justify the billions they spent. Till today, he was never questioned.

7. Buhari borrowed billions of dollars from China to build railway to Niger republic, claiming it will improve their exports through Nigeria. Today, after wasting billions of dollars, Nigeria & Niger rep no longer Russ diplomatic relationship.

8. Nigeria is perhaps the only country where its police and army directly engage in kidnapping, smuggling, robbery and bunkering.

9. Nigeria is the only country that spent millions of dollars to buy equipment for its national electoral body only for it to be abandoned on Election Day.

10. There are so many things happening in Nigeria that will make normal sane people want to go crazy but I will stop here.

If you have the resources to leave with your family, please do. If you don’t, please prepare for the worst. Over 90% of those in control of Nigeria are rogues raping the country to death.
Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by Peakdesign23(m): 7:35am On Jul 15
😂😂😂
Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by helinues: 7:38am On Jul 15
When would the election sore losers move on bayi

Why dwelling in bitterness?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by Sheuns(m): 8:06am On Jul 15
The way forward for this country is to overhaul everything and try a totally different approach.

You can’t keep doing one thing the same way and pattern and expect a different result.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by DevilsEqual(m): 8:30am On Jul 15
You made an affirmative statement about world's most bla bla bla and not one source to back all your stories

I was expecting to see some stats or links only for me to see a clouded opinion of just one person

Be like na Igbo u be, na una dey do this beer palour gists. I'm smarter than that, I want facts

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by MrEverest(m): 9:14am On Jul 15
Sheuns:
The way forward for this country is to overhaul everything and try a totally different approach.

You can’t keep doing one thing the same way and pattern and expect a different result.

God bless you!
Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by MrEverest(m): 9:17am On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:
You made an affirmative statement about world's most bla bla bla and not one source to back all your stories

I was expecting to see some stats or links only for me to see a clouded opinion of just one person

Be like na Igbo u be, na una dey do this beer palour gists. I'm smarter than that, I want facts

With elements like you, the country will continue to go down the drain. If you have common sense, you can easily verify everything I stated there. News about the NNPC / Dangote charade is still all over the place. About the judges, same thing too.

Lower level animals keep doing tribalism while Kenya is already looking like advanced country to Nigeria.

Spit!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts That Show How Nigger-area Is The World’s Biggest Criminal Organization by MrEverest(m): 9:19am On Jul 15
helinues:
When would the election sore losers move on bayi

Why dwelling in bitterness?

Abobaku, so you will continue defending this rogues till you grow old and die?! Supported Buhari for 8 years while he was destroying Nigeria. You’ve now switched your support to Tinubu while he continues destroying the country.

At your dying moment, you will look back and regret your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Of The Upcoming Protests Have Been Identified / Obaseki Flags Off Distribution Of Over 56,000 Bags Of 10kg Rice For Second Phase / Accusations Against Obi, Atiku Reflect Tinubu’s Men’s Lack Of Idea -Ologbondiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.