Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,223 members, 7,936,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi (1598 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video) / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by nairavsdollars(f): 12:42pm On Jul 15
Dr. Yunusa Tanko, spokesman of the Peter Obi Media Reach (POMR) on Monday says many northerners who were initually opposed to a Nigerian president from the South-Eastern part of the country are now rooting for Peter Obi.

Speaking in an interview with TheScrutinyNG, Tanko said Obi, who was the Labour Party's presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections has solutions to the myriads of problems confronting Nigeria today.

According to him, the abysmal performance of President Bola Tinubu since assuming office a year ago has presented a very good opportunity for Obi and the Labour Party to win the next general elections.

"Honestly, I see a very positive opportunity for our party in the next general elections. This stems from the abysmal performance of the so-called ruling government at the moment. They have used over one year in office now but they are unable to find solutions to the challenges in the country".

"Everyday, they keep on committing one mistake or the other. Just look at the indices for example. Figures released by the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics has confirmed that our inflation level has risen to 34 percent".

"Nigerians are unhappy with the situation they find themselves at the moment now and they are looking for a genuine leader who can provide the needed solutions. I believe His Excellency, Peter Obi has solutions to most of the challenges confronting Nigeria today. He has proven that in his various speeches with verifiable facts and when he was governor of Anambra State".

"That is why the Obidient Movement and many Nigerians are yearning for him to become the president".

"Recently, I have observed very tremendously that the level and support he is getting from the northern parts of the country is amazing. Many core northerners who prior to now, do not believe that a South-Eastern person can lead this country are now gravitating towards him".

"Everybody in Nigeria now is looking for a leader with competence, character and empathy. All of these are the virtues of Peter Obi. So, I see a lot of hope in the next general elections".

https://thescrutinyng.com/2024/07/15/many-core-northerners-who-dont-believe-in-igbo-presidency-are-now-supporting-peter-obi-tanko/

8 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by DevilsEqual(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15
cheesy cheesy

Theres a book called "Lies we tell ourselves" by Robin Talley

Make this man go read that book

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by SalamRushdie: 12:49pm On Jul 15
It's a ruse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 12:52pm On Jul 15
grin grin

Believe by donating ordinary borehole.

Ayra starr would be elected as Nigeria president before Peter Obi

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by gratefulheart(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2027 is just around the corner, it will be premium tears again. Don't be too emotional about politics, the North is playing on you people emotions.

nairavsdollars:
Dr. Yunusa Tanko, spokesman of the Peter Obi Media Reach (POMR) on Monday says many northerners who were initually opposed to a Nigerian president from the South-Eastern part of the country are now rooting for Peter Obi.

Speaking in an interview with TheScrutinyNG, Tanko said Obi, who was the Labour Party's presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections has solutions to the myriads of problems confronting Nigeria today.

According to him, the abysmal performance of President Bola Tinubu since assuming office a year ago has presented a very good opportunity for Obi and the Labour Party to win the next general elections.

"Honestly, I see a very positive opportunity for our party in the next general elections. This stems from the abysmal performance of the so-called ruling government at the moment. They have used over one year in office now but they are unable to find solutions to the challenges in the country".

"Everyday, they keep on committing one mistake or the other. Just look at the indices for example. Figures released by the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics has confirmed that our inflation level has risen to 34 percent".

"Nigerians are unhappy with the situation they find themselves at the moment now and they are looking for a genuine leader who can provide the needed solutions. I believe His Excellency, Peter Obi has solutions to most of the challenges confronting Nigeria today. He has proven that in his various speeches with verifiable facts and when he was governor of Anambra State".

"That is why the Obidient Movement and many Nigerians are yearning for him to become the president".

"Recently, I have observed very tremendously that the level and support he is getting from the northern parts of the country is amazing. Many core northerners who prior to now, do not believe that a South-Eastern person can lead this country are now gravitating towards him".

"Everybody in Nigeria now is looking for a leader with competence, character and empathy. All of these are the virtues of Peter Obi. So, I see a lot of hope in the next general elections".

https://thescrutinyng.com/2024/07/15/many-core-northerners-who-dont-believe-in-igbo-presidency-are-now-supporting-peter-obi-tanko/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Malroux: 12:54pm On Jul 15
helinues:
grin grin

Believe by donating ordinary borehole.

Ayra starr would be elected as Nigeria president before Peter Obi
Continue shining teeth. Time na money. That's all I can say.

2 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Richtaiwo: 12:54pm On Jul 15
Now they are northerners, not almajiri again. Keep deceiving yourselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 12:54pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy

Na his over anxious supporters dey scatter everything for him by exaggerating things

22 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 12:55pm On Jul 15
Malroux:

Isn't it better to be shinning teeth than being bitter and be trolling others for years just because of politics matter

Poor you

https://www.nairaland.com/malroux/posts

22 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by GreenxGreen: 12:55pm On Jul 15
Learning the hardest way grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Obiedun(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15
For where? Obi will never be president

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Malroux: 12:56pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Isn't it better to be shinning teeth than being bitter and be trolling others for years.

Poor you
Make hay while the sun shines. You will regret not taking my advice now.

1 Like

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 12:58pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
Make hay while the sun shines. You will regret not taking my advice now.

Tell NL'S how many dedicated monikers you created last week that got banned for this senseless trolling.

If you are proud of the wasted years of trolling, tell NL'S

Oshisko

21 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Philipponzaghi: 12:58pm On Jul 15
E be like say na thief dem dey support for Obi.

16 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Malroux: 1:00pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Tell NL'S how many dedicated monikers you created last week that got banned for this senseless trolling.

If you are proud of the wasted years of trolling, tell NL'S

Oshisko
All I'm doing is for your own good. Just to put you on the line. My reward is in heaven.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 1:02pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
All I'm doing is for your own good. Just to put you on the line. My reward is in heaven.

Hope you can read and comprehend bah?

18 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Malroux: 1:04pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Hope you can read and comprehend bah?
We are basically saying the same thing. I did all that for you to be useful.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 1:05pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
We are basically saying the same thing. I did all that for you to be useful.

Obviously, you have a big problem in comprehending things.

Poor you

18 Likes

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by mohbadliveson: 1:09pm On Jul 15
Tanko is a northerner from Kano State so I believe him. He must have his facts before saying so
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Paraman: 1:17pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
Factory work or sell gala? Choose one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by sIfioksq: 1:24pm On Jul 15
Well, that's because they know he'll be a failure like you.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Gadafii: 1:30pm On Jul 15
Shege don touch Dem woto woto, mu-mu ticket no favour them or agbadorians grin grin

Make who wan go protest ho protest, tinubu till everyone have sense by force , including the paid trolls here on NL
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Malroux: 1:34pm On Jul 15
Paraman:
Sharap.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by christejames(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15
That's just it...

Ronu miscreants should keep lying to themselves, the north has left them behind
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:41pm On Jul 15
Na wa o, see as dem dey support Obi wey dem no believe in Igbo presidency before.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Kaycee9242(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is a complete failure
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Bendeco2020: 1:47pm On Jul 15
They now understood that most of the negative things they heard about Igbos are just false.

We're now in digital era and everyone are wising up.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by helinues: 2:00pm On Jul 15
Paraman:

That boy refused to have sense on this forum

grin

1 Like

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by Blazebond(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15
Lol,Wait until 2027 and you will be surprised AGAIN, nobody outside of biara will vote for a certified IPOB supporter and that's what Peter obi is.
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by mrvitalis(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15
gratefulheart:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2027 is just around the corner, it will be premium tears again. Don't be too emotional about politics, the North is playing on you people emotions.

How about governance?

The fact that u believe Nigerians would vote Tinubu no matter how bad he performs is funny
Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by JagabanB: 2:35pm On Jul 15
LOL.
Obi came third but somehow, LP folks believe he will come first ahead of PDP.
Can we laugh in peace?

1 Like

Re: Many Northerners Who Don't Believe In Igbo Presidency Are Now Supporting Obi by JagabanB: 2:36pm On Jul 15
mrvitalis:

How about governance?

The fact that u believe Nigerians would vote Tinubu no matter how bad he performs is funny
You don't get it?
Obi don't stand a chance against Tinubu not with his póór leadership in Anambra.
A fresh candidate can in PDP can bèàt Tinubu not Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Down House Of Nazifi Sani In Jigawa State (video) / Why Did She Hold Her Bag While Taking Oath Of Office? / Is Nigeria a Nation indeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.