Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,387 members, 7,961,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is There An Ideal Social Token That Can Bring All Forums And Platforms Together? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There An Ideal Social Token That Can Bring All Forums And Platforms Together? (74 Views)

Nigerian Davido Floats Echoke Social Token As Sand Token Rallies Around 260% / QDX Token: How To Buy First Julpad's Token That Will Be Launched On May 19th / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Ideal Social Token That Can Bring All Forums And Platforms Together? by MantheDude: 7:04pm On Jul 15
I've seen that access to foreign currencies is restricted in a number of places across the globe. I wanted to know if it was possible to have a social token that would be accepted for payment, such as premium subscription on platforms and other social payments. As an example, consider my country of Nigeria, where you don't have all the access you want to pay in dollars for international payment. I was checking a social token called UXLINK, and it seemed to possess some sort of feature. What do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

Bitget Trading Showdown: Trade Big, Win Bigger – Share 10,000 USDT / Invest To Own A Part Of DiasporaDeliver Today /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.