Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m (1495 Views)

Blood Gushes As Two Female UNN Students Fight Over A Man (VIDEO) / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Msntv: 12:31am On Jul 16
A first-year student from the Education English department at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Chukwuemeka Philomina Ekpereamaka, has been reported abducted. The incident occurred on July 14, 2024, at approximately 12:00 PM near Bello Hostel, located within the university campus.

According to information gathered by Myschoolnews, Ekpereamaka informed her hostel mates that she was going to meet her boyfriend downstairs. However, she was soon discovered to be missing from the campus.

In the early hours of July 15, 2024, the abductors established contact with Ekpereamaka’s roommate, Chioma Ogbonna, using the phone number 08100322454. They demanded a ransom of 5.5 million naira for her release.

In her last WhatsApp voice note to her roommate, Ekpereamaka explained that her boyfriend had set her up. In her words, “It’s like he is owing these people money, and they have decided I will not leave until they get their money. I don’t know how long I will stay here and this environment is very strange; I don’t know anywhere here.”

The Student Union Government (SUG) Director of Information confirmed this to Myschoolnews and stated that they are actively monitoring the situation to determine what exactly transpired. The university community is deeply concerned about Ekpereamaka's safety and is urging authorities to take swift action.

This alarming incident has sent shockwaves through the campus, with students and staff anxiously awaiting updates. The abduction highlights ongoing security concerns and the need for increased vigilance within the university environment.

SOURCE: https://myschoolnews.ng/100-level-unn-student-abducted-after-meeting-boyfriend-kidnappers-demand-55-million-naira-ransom

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Sterlingdgreat: 1:23am On Jul 16
Call me when e reach FP
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Chrisrare: 2:28am On Jul 16
I'm waiting to hear what that yes daddy agulu fraud will say about this, since he reacts to everything...

1 Like

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by clockwisereport: 3:14am On Jul 16
Wetin dey happen in the den?

1 Like

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Buharidgeneral: 3:32am On Jul 16
UNN 100 level again. Third time in a row all is well

4 Likes

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Eecho(m): 4:27am On Jul 16
Chrisrare:
I'm waiting to hear what that yes daddy agulu fraud will say about this, since he reacts to everything...
Call your real daddy and hear from him , prodigal son .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by jordyspices: 5:20am On Jul 16
Chai
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by BigYash: 5:30am On Jul 16
100 level ... Na boyfriend and girlfriend matter carry you go school be that.. They should investigate well,it might be some mumu plan by her and her boyfried to collect money from their parents.. Children of these days ,with their Gen Z spirit dey wow me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Sucre6: 5:40am On Jul 16
When I was in school and in 100 level, I no reason women, nah me and my books. These days reverse is the case, may she be found hale and hearty amen 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Nicepoker(m): 6:15am On Jul 16
just 100 level but actively subscribed into dick affairs.

1 Like

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Jestin: 6:23am On Jul 16
Aza work gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Zonefree(m): 6:44am On Jul 16
Seems 100level female students are our major problem now. What's going on?

3 Likes

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Nairalander248: 6:51am On Jul 16
Sterlingdgreat:
Call me when e reach FP
Lol
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by ApcBacteriafonj: 6:54am On Jul 16
Eecho:
Call your real daddy and hear from him , prodigal son .
Don't mind the Agbodorians F00lishh boy
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Anguldi(m): 7:22am On Jul 16
Old format, they will end up in detention. Their mind go touch ground tongue

Mark this
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by christejames(m): 7:37am On Jul 16
100 levels now na fake lives and fake love full their brains now shocked

Wetin they dey teach this ones for secondary schools nowadays wey dey give them liver to the act all mighty for universities shocked shocked?

During our freshers years, we were all concerned about how to keep our GP at 4.5-5 points but now? Hmmm
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Ezmans: 9:49am On Jul 16
Small ekpereamaka with tiny hole don de nack

1 Like

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by CSTRR: 10:23am On Jul 16
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Ebigwei007: 10:50am On Jul 16
Chrisrare:
ur village people are nt with you at all, u lack wisdom
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by 1gbdata: 11:06am On Jul 16
Hmmm
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by emperor4love(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16
This is arrangement with her boyfriend...boyfriend ur hostel mate don't know, and to say she is a new student, this tiny tin get guts to de do bf as young ad she is

1 Like

Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by yarimo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16
Girl don't worry since you were kidnapped in Mr reactor territory
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Standing5(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16
Indomie generation and their kind of relaxed urban kidnappings.
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Standing5(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16
yarimo:
Girl don't worry since you were kidnapped in Mr reactor territory
irredeemably senseless. I am sure Mr reactor was voted in there by your upside down skull.
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Standing5(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16
Chrisrare:
Idiotically inclined content transcends user account when paid agents are involved.
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Soulsymbol99: 3:59pm On Jul 16
100 level u don dey do boyfriend already. By the time she enter 200 level carryover go don increase den eye go clear grin
Re: Female UNN Student Abducted After Meeting Boyfriend, Kidnappers Demand N5.5m by Obakoolex(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16
Obviously this are not professional kidnappers, they will be round up soon

(1) (Reply)

Question: Uniben Pume Results 2008/09 / Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself / Study In Czech Republic Visa Assured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.